PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my husband the last iconic stories and said how old is she, he said 56 😮
No amount of free skin care or facial gadgets will slow down the effects of the ageing process.

Ha, this is what happens when you can’t go a day without alcohol, very ageing/bloating for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gin's problem is she's a very plain girl with fine hair who had some plastic surgery, found extensions, filters, Botox, lashes, brows, slapped on a tit load of make up and now thinks she's Kim Kardashian.

She's not obviously but they do have some similarities. The neglect and exploitation of their children for profit for starters, both have appalling dress sense and taste in home interiors.

Oh, and they are both cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There must only be about 5 years between these pics. Look how pretty she was. What has she done to herself.
God I didn’t realise how much she’d changed her face, that’s bloody sad. She looks so much prettier in the before.

Reactions: 12
What the hell has happened to her face today? She looks so weird. And that jumper does nothing for her except make her look huge.

Reactions: 12
There must only be about 5 years between these pics. Look how pretty she was. What has she done to herself.

OMG!!!! She's like a pig in knickers in the "after" pic! Shocking! To think she has a daughter too! Mind boggling!

Reactions: 5
Has she piled the weight on or had so much stuff pumped into her face it’s swollen?

Reactions: 10
What the hell has happened to her face 😱 I thought she had that ridiculous filler filter on. Jesus h Christ!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as she said she was going to be comparing that product to an air wrap I knew what was coming. Make it sound fab, add a swipe up with discount code for comission. I bet she paused the video to use the air wrap. I got something similar for my Xmas when I was about 13 and it was absolute crap plus who is thinking they have to buy it because they want their hair to look like that 🤷. Never to be seen again she will be back using her air wrap tomorrow x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.