PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked at the difference in her face. Her eyebrows are pulled up so much she has a permanent surprised expression. Cheeks are the same, pulled so tight, and her lips are in a constant puckered pose. I genuinely think it’s really sad that folk do these things to themselves. She is a pretty girl and doesn’t need all that tweaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Actually quite shocked at her appearance! What has she done? 😳🤯!View attachment 566851View attachment 566865

Actually shocked to duck here 😱 is her husband too hen pecked to comment on the obvious?

What the duck is wrong with her taking things to the extreme like that? She's lost the fucken plot for sure.

Sad thing is, she's concentrating so much on the face and ignoring the fact she's obviously piling on the pounds. It's sad in the extreme.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her months ago so this is the first time I’ve seen her in ages and my god she looks different.

Reactions: 6
Goodness me, she’s ballooned hasn’t she.
plus badly sited botox.
silly girl.

Reactions: 10
I'm getting Michael Jackson vibes from these photos, its not good!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooft Jen is looking rough today. Really bloated and her face all puffy. The jumper is doing absolutely nothing for her. This is horrendous advertising for whatever clinic done that to her face😲 If she user her steamer tonight her face might melt.

I've not seen lip liner like that since 1997.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow she looks rough as duck don’t she! I shall use her pics to highlight to my daughter how Botox and fillers are not the way to go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg!!Great reminder to never go near Botox or Fillers!I am a girl that loves makeup but she looks like a drag queen now!

Reactions: 6
I have been seriously considering a little bit if botox. I'm 42 and resisted until now. Seeing her is making me seriously reconsider😲

Reactions: 7
Oh Gin Gin! You really fancy yourself hen. You really ought to stop this pish 🙄 you just love to look at yourself on screen. Also for a married woman with kids she does a lot of going to bed on her own with a book or Rosieeee.

Reactions: 9
The cartoon eyebrows look awful, why do they think this looks good?! Her cheeks look so plump her eyes are sinking into them.

• Haha
Oh Gin Gin! You really fancy yourself hen. You really ought to stop this pish 🙄 you just love to look at yourself on screen. Also for a married woman with kids she does a lot of going to bed on her own with a book or Rosieeee.
By this time I doubt poor hubby is allowed near her! All the face and body prep before bed must start about 8pm!

Wouldn't surprise me if hubby sleeps in the mutt's bed!

The cartoon eyebrows look awful, why do they think this looks good?! Her cheeks look so plump her eyes are sinking into them.
You absolutely nailed it! Little piggy eyes now! What a shame, she was a decent looking girl before.

• Haha
And the air wrap is back - best thing ever!! Too late for all the idiots who bought that other crap hair thing she was flogging x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.