PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many hair products does Pauline Fowler need? Honestly. She really rips my knitting with how amazing every product is she promotes. But yet uses so many 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a neighbour! She honestly thinks she can do what she pleases! Taking bits of land and erecting privacy panels without a bit of planning permission!
Another neighbour heard her ordering her man around as he was doing a garden photo shoot 🤣
👏👏👏🤣🤣 I know a few of the teachers at the local school and she is the talk of the staff room believe me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a neighbour! She honestly thinks she can do what she pleases! Taking bits of land and erecting privacy panels without a bit of planning permission!
Another neighbour heard her ordering her man around as he was doing a garden photo shoot 🤣
I bet she is a nightmare neighbour!

Reactions: 9
I find this thread very confusing. People come on, make random allegations, then disappear, then people are accused of being Jen every 5 mins.

Regardless of what people come on this thread and say about Jen. Whether they know of her or know her as a neighbour. I think we can all agree together that she is a complete and utter stuck up snobby cow!!! Or impersonates to be one. But we all know how much she loves a Gin and wine.

Reactions: 15
I always thought Beggars Belief was her cousin Heather as it all seemed to coincide with their falling out... she went on obsessively about Jen and defo knew her personally, looks like they’ve fallen back in and she’s stopped again! Very suspect. I’d put money on it being her cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always thought Beggars Belief was her cousin Heather as it all seemed to coincide with their falling out... she went on obsessively about Jen and defo knew her personally, looks like they’ve fallen back in and she’s stopped again! Very suspect. I’d put money on it being her cousin.
Didn’t think of that, iv not looked at her page for some time so iv missed a lot and couldn’t be bothered reading all the pages on here, I went in the other day for a wee nosey and OMG I got a shock, this last lockdown has been pretty ruff on me physically (weight gain) but jeez 🙄 it looks like it’s really hit her full force 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pathetic isn't it 🤣
Lol it really is. I mean, does anyone actually even care who Beggars Belief is or whether they know Ginnifer in real life? Whether they do or don’t doesn’t change Ginnifer’s behaviour which is the reason most of us are here no? Last time I checked, the thread is about Ginnifer and not her neighbours. Who wants to talk about her neighbours? Lol. We know nothing about them and they don’t share their lives and their families lives online so why would we be interested?

On another note, Ginnifer’s fake posh accent has really ramped up lately 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol it really is. I mean, does anyone actually even care who Beggars Belief is or whether they know Ginnifer in real life? Whether they do or don’t doesn’t change Ginnifer’s behaviour which is the reason most of us are here no? Last time I checked, the thread is about Ginnifer and not her neighbours. Who wants to talk about her neighbours? Lol. We know nothing about them and they don’t share their lives and their families lives online so why would we be interested?

On another note, Ginnifer’s fake posh accent has really ramped up lately 🤣

Was off the scale yesterday. Far cry from her bleeping and cunting in the background of her pissed stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really thinks she has a posh accent. I bet every second word with her is a swear word. I bet she’s the type to lie on couch pished every weekend shouting on Sean to get her another drink.

• Haha
She's really gripping onto the Azaylia story isn't she! I find the constant posts disrectful tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she has a posh accent. I bet every second word with her is a swear word. I bet she’s the type to lie on couch pished every weekend shouting on Sean to get her another drink.
Don‘t you mean every night, I’ve never known a couple to drink so much; even at the kids birthday parties 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.