PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roiseeeeeeee god the dog even gets on my tits 😳

Shes such a scrounging coo knowing fudge will send her stuff to tone down the custard heed if she tags them 🤦‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you think the long term consequences will be for children growing up in a home where everything is staged and for show. When there mother uses them for cereal and ketchup ads. Where their names are plastered on public platforms. Where absolute strangers know what street they stay in. A whole life filtered, daily freebies arriving in the post. She must spend hours setting up pics, positioning things.
I think about this too. Figured out where she stays based solely on the amount of info she shares online and the kids schools too because shes posted them in their uniform. Now I'm not a weirdo and have no intentions to do anything with that info but how she can sleep knowing shes made so much info about her family public info all for some freebies. God knows what weirdo are out there.

Reactions: 5
I have never seen a previously gifted item declared so prominently, do we think she’s been reported to ASA recently. On her last story while getting toastie under the heaters 🙄 which I believe were gifted, she has not declared this 🤬 How does she get away with flouting the rules, she’s not stupid and knows exactly what she needs to do. Boils my piss when they try to hide the gifted items, just be upfront and honest and not sneaky and underhand.

Attachments

Can I just say I tried that insta filter out on myself just for the comedy value🤣 It looks nothing like me whatsoever. Why is she posing like that????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how she reads that bedtime story tonight and its her that spots the dodgy sock... after its been shared countless times on facebook today already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What has she blagged for FREE now, light therapy treatment!
You can bet your boots she hasn’t paid for that. I was actually going to go into this place for some treatments but now that fanny is being given freebies for the gram I won’t set foot in it.

She will literally go anywhere who offers her a freebie. It wasn’t long ago she was raving about Laura Porter.
Neither her or the salon has marked the posts as gifted 🙄 Show is your receipt Gin

She has honestly stressed me out with that baked potato 🙈 what kind of psychopath cuts/mushes a baked potato like that when you’re going to top it with a filling lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.