PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually just put a picture up of her own address??
No, that’s not her address on the plaque.

Is this another gifted item that has not been declared on the stories 🙄🤬

Mint toilet duck in the toilet mixed with a Harpic tablet that foams 🤬 Mixing cleaning products is a no, no Jen. Jesus how many times do these insta huns need to be told and doesn‘t Ginnefer have asthma!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So what does she use the lumi or the other equally tit device that she has been gifted? If they were that great she wouldn't need to slap all that foundation on and not be seen without a filter 🤬

Reactions: 5
OMG, she has just had 2 of these gifted from Ellie’s Finishing Touch at a cost of an eye watering £89 each. My attempt cost £13, 5 hydrangeas £1 each, bouquet from Next in the sale a fiver and the fish bowl £3 from Home Bargains and the clear glass nuggets I already had. I’m no florist, but I don’t think mine looks too shabby for a first attempt.

If people do purchase these at £89 😳 they must have more money than sense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Ginnefer been gifted 2 mirrors and 2 console tables from Wayfair for the lounge,
if she has they have a value of not far short of £1100 😳🤬 I bloody hope she’s declaring all her gifted items to the HMRC, somehow I don’t think so 🤬

Reactions: 7
She’s only went and bought herself a cockapoo hoodie to wear on dog walks 🙈 What an absolute fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised she’s not documenting the kitchen extension, you’d not really know she was having work done. Why has she hardly mentioned it recently?

Reactions: 5
I think her living room needs more than 2 console tables and mirrors. It’s got to much going on in it. She is constantly promoting products for her face but never sticks to the same one? Thing ginnifer is struggling for content.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.