Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteNoise

Honestly wish one of her neighbours would come on here incognito just to tell tales of the strip of garden.
I’m a neighbour! She honestly thinks she can do what she pleases! Taking bits of land and erecting privacy panels without a bit of planning permission!
Another neighbour heard her ordering her man around as he was doing a garden photo shoot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Shauns been told all night he looks like Steven Gerard wahahaha hahahahaha 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ayeeee right omfg I can’t fkin breatheeeeee almost as funny as the time she posted a pic of a family member of mines husband who’s a footballer and made a total cunt of herself 😂😂😂 hope you see this Jen because you are a fkin laughing stock 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Shooz

That actually hurt my heart there when she was showing Leo’s colourless bedroom commenting that his wee desk isn’t Insta worthy at the moment cause he has stuck some pictures on it that he has drawn then going on to say he does them every day and she removes them!!! What wee boy wants a grey and white bedroom with bloody fake plants stuck all over it ☹

One of his wee pictures he has drawn is about crayons, really colourful ☹ Unlike his depressing bedroom 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28

xtn71

Chatty Member
Aww 🥰

I will be celebrating later. Sean is going to be making me a wee cheeky cocktail or two to enjoy in my hot tub watching the night time rainbows Cambuslang seems to enjoy. Feel free to join me....

4 large bottles of gin
2 blocks of Philadelphia (light obvs - gotta stick to those 1200 calories)
20 stock pots (any type)
5 large bottles of Lea & Perrins

He calls it the "Mahogany Munter" 👱🏾‍♀️

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cheers! 🥂
Earliest suggestion in Tattle history for a new thread: Pink Peony Home #5 Mahogany Munter, Grief Hunter, Beef Stock, Chicken Stock, Laughing Stock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Deed 😭😭🤣🙈 Mrs Sherrington asked for recommendations for pages for over 40s fashion and someone said pink peony 😂😂😂😂😭😭howling 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 27

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Do you know what really disgusts me is the fact she doesn’t pay a bloody penny for all the expensive tatt she receives, then expects hard working people to swipe up and purchase. What feckin planet is she on. Her greed is immense, and I would have more respect for her if she didn’t allow as much gifted materials and worked for a living doing a real job. No thought given to people struggling over the past 15 months in the pandemic. How can anyone afford £2k for patio furniture or £500 for a light fitting. She is downright greedy and I hope she reads this as she needs to take a good look at herself. What a sad life she must live with no scruples

Reactions: 25

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Thank you to @Be More Pacific for the new thread title :)
Aww 🥰

I will be celebrating later. Sean is going to be making me a wee cheeky cocktail or two to enjoy in my hot tub watching the night time rainbows Cambuslang seems to enjoy. Feel free to join me....

4 large bottles of gin
2 blocks of Philadelphia (light obvs - gotta stick to those 1200 calories)
20 stock pots (any type)
5 large bottles of Lea & Perrins

He calls it the "Mahogany Munter" 👱🏾‍♀️

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cheers! 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sheila Bloom

PinkPeonyHome #5 Plasticine nose, face all froze, Ginnifer u make us all cross, now put down the Worcester sauce!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That will never happen same as she will never appear on here without 4 inch of slap on🤣🤣

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Calorie deficit is not the best way to lose weight, its a quick fix and the reality is its harder to maintain long term.
We know not to take diet advice from you GC as you are bigger than you were in 2018🤣🤣
Now she is sending love to anyone who needs it, nah shove it🤣🤣🤣
Calorie deficit is in fact the only way to lose weight. Not sure if you mean her specific calories of 1,200 isn’t sustainable but the only physical way you can lose weight is to eat less calories than you burn per day whether that’s less food or increased exercise but that’s still calorie deficit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Trace

VIP Member
I’m so uneasy about how invested she gets herself into when someone has died or is going through cancer or any other life limiting illness. Why?

Reactions: 21

HeedNip

I must say, every wedding I’ve ever been too, guests have been asked not to share pictures or videos of the bride and groom until the evening guests have been or until they bride and groom have shared. She shared the second the lassy walked down the aisle. A bit rude

Now I’ve had time to think, I will say is this- if the real Jackie is actually in here and reading/ participating, I’d be taking further action seeing shes just been doxxed. Regardless of jackies supposed wrongdoings, We all now know her full name, address, her job title, what hours she works, personal information about her partner and son. Despite the chronic over sharing , Ginnifer hasn’t even revealed what she actually does for a living- yet somehow her next door neighbour has been exposed all over a gossip website. Not on.

• Heart

SJNP

Stories.....stage 4 cancer sufferer to beauty treatments to sausage casserole to another stage 4 cancer sufferer to book club!!! These girls stories are heartbreaking, so Jennifer if you genuinely want to spread awareness of cancer in young adults, share it, highlight but don't surround it with your meaningless shite. Its heartless, disrespectful and embarrassing for you. Oh and I doubt you personally know any of these ladies so stop referencing them like they are your best pals. I genuinely hope none of your friends ever have to go through it 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20