PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a grief tourist. It's bleeping weird and most of the time her posts are a complete insult to the family who are genuinely suffering the loss.

Reactions: 11
Thank you to @Be More Pacific for the new thread title :)
Aww 🥰

I will be celebrating later. Sean is going to be making me a wee cheeky cocktail or two to enjoy in my hot tub watching the night time rainbows Cambuslang seems to enjoy. Feel free to join me....

4 large bottles of gin
2 blocks of Philadelphia (light obvs - gotta stick to those 1200 calories)
20 stock pots (any type)
5 large bottles of Lea & Perrins

He calls it the "Mahogany Munter" 👱🏾‍♀️

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cheers! 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aww 🥰

I will be celebrating later. Sean is going to be making me a wee cheeky cocktail or two to enjoy in my hot tub watching the night time rainbows Cambuslang seems to enjoy. Feel free to join me....

4 large bottles of gin
20 stock pots (any type)

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cheers! 🥂
👏👏🤣🤣🤣Oh I love your post🤣
Wee scrawny shaaaaaaaun will be scrambling about running after her whilst she planks her mahogany arse on the crushed velvet couch.
Cambuslang has really beautiful full
moons at night too or is it just her bent over attempting to get out of the hot tub🤣🤣
Full moon, half moon, total eclipse🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly wish one of her neighbours would come on here incognito just to tell tales of the strip of garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can picture it now, the people of Tuscany whipping up some Tuscan salmon for their dinner adding in bleeping laughing cow LIGHT and chicken stock 🙄🤪🤣. All her recipes must taste the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
using Laughing Cow triangles to make sauce for salmon fillets ??? FML I’ve seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what the duck has she just made? She’s just totally ruined two decent salmon fillets

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I realise there is some seriously tough competition when it comes to Ginifur's grub but I think that thing she had just "made" is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last week Philadelphia in the lasange, now cheese triangles with salmon wtf?? Cooking obsessed lol🤣 Chicken stock🤔 The amount of salt is so unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww 🥰

4 large bottles of gin
20 stock pots (any type)

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cheers! 🥂
Earliest suggestion in Tattle history for a new thread: Pink Peony Home #5 Mahogany Munter, Grief Hunter, Beef Stock, Chicken Stock, Laughing Stock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Earliest suggestion in Tattle history for a new thread: Pink Peony Home #5 Mahogany Munter, Grief Hunter, Beef Stock, Chicken Stock, Laughing Stock!
😂🤣 ⚰

Don't care how early....THIS THIS THIS!! 👆🏼

09EF383B-73BF-4871-969A-EC6A7DB84C60.jpeg

Like duck they did, you lying witch.

The only reason anyone would ever want to see that again would be to make them feel better about their own life because they're not having to endure eating that.

I think I'd prefer kangaroo's anus to anything Gin rustles up.

Poor Sean. No wonder he spends half his life drunk. Probably explains the hair too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
😂🤣 ⚰

Don't care how early....THIS THIS THIS!! 👆🏼

View attachment 527987

Like duck they did, you lying witch.

The only reason anyone would ever want to see that again would be to make them feel better about their own life because they're not having to endure eating that.

I think I'd prefer kangaroo's anus to anything Gin rustles up.

Poor Sean. No wonder he spends half his life drunk. Probably explains the hair too.
I would rather have a bulls pizl🤣🤣over her tuscan salty salmon anyday🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly wish one of her neighbours would come on here incognito just to tell tales of the strip of garden.
I’m a neighbour! She honestly thinks she can do what she pleases! Taking bits of land and erecting privacy panels without a bit of planning permission!
Another neighbour heard her ordering her man around as he was doing a garden photo shoot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.