PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's stories more #gifted stuff. Honestly PH formula skin aesthetics 💤😴 never ending.

Reactions: 4
Tonight's stories more #gifted stuff. Honestly PH formula skin aesthetics 💤😴 never ending.
She’s got what psychologists would call massive self confidence issues. I’ve heard it before from numerous therapists... I’ve brought the topic up before... That I feel other people are constantly flaunting their wealth in my face and it makes me feel inadequate! All the therapists I know have said: If they have to show their wealth and brag there’s something seriously wrong with them and that this is a fact!

Reactions: 9
She’s got what psychologists would call massive self confidence issues. I’ve heard it before from numerous therapists... I’ve brought the topic up before... That I feel other people are constantly flaunting their wealth in my face and it makes me feel inadequate! All the therapists I know have said: If they have to show their wealth and brag there’s something seriously wrong with them and that this is a fact!
100% 👏🏻 The need for constant admiration is vile!!

What’s the old saying? Money talks, wealth whispers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% 👏🏻 The need for constant admiration is vile!!

What’s the old saying? Money talks, wealth whispers.
There’s another saying.... if it looks and acts like a bleep I'm pretty sure it's a bleep. Enter Ginnifer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Joking aside, the impact that her lifestyle and behaviour must have on her kids is a worry.

Reactions: 8
What I’ve started doing is everytime she posts a story and doesn’t put “gifted” I’m reporting it 🤣 serves her right if she wants to be greedy and take everything that’s going she should pay the price for not following the rules. I have so much respect for other influencers like mrs hinch, at least she only advertises or promotes stuff she will use and actually likes unlike McGreedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I’ve started doing is everytime she posts a story and doesn’t put “gifted” I’m reporting it 🤣 serves her right if she wants to be greedy and take everything that’s going she should pay the price for not following the rules. I have so much respect for other influencers like mrs hinch, at least she only advertises or promotes stuff she will use and actually likes unlike McGreedy.
I’m not to sure about MH, she’s notorious for accepting gifts and then never showing them again.

Reactions: 9
what does she do with all the stuff she is #gifted I wonder where the picture will go or will that never be seen again

[/QUOTE
She has no self confidence but we know she is an attention seeker. It’s embarrassing living your life for instagram, what age is she, mid to late 30’s have a word hun🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mrs Hinch is another bomb scare, she would advertise shite as long as she’s getting paid for it. Asking daily how everyone is, sorry and you care because??? bullshit!!! You read the 285 threads on here and can get a clearer picture!!!
Its Tat Thursday so Ginnifer MCGreedy will be up at the window waiting on her bestie that is the delivery driver’s🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to post these pics, no disrespect to the householder at all but what sort of person stoops this low to slag off a neighbours christmas display? Nasty little bleep!!
I see there is a few new members joined so this is to let them know incase they missed the vile actions of Ginnifer McGreedy!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Is it bad that I just saw her sharing Mr Kiplings frosted fancies and I was legit looking for the gift/Ad label 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the gifted bedroom reveal will be today or is she waiting on dpd with more gifts to fill it 🤔, its a wonder the French fancies were not gifted i think the Christmas eve boxes were to but no ad, £35 each cant see her forking out if its not make up selfish greedy woman

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the gifted bedroom reveal will be today or is she waiting on dpd with more gifts to fill it 🤔, its a wonder the French fancies were not gifted i think the Christmas eve boxes were to but no ad, £35 each cant see her forking out if its not make up selfish greedy woman
We are waiting on a new gifted one of a kind, over the top light!!!

£35 for a box of mass produced bagged up sweets. You can buy those boxes for £2, glass £1 and bag up your own sweets. They have to be gifted, she just wouldn’t part with £70 unless it was for make up, gin or a beauty treatment.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
We are waiting on a new gifted one of a kind, over the top light!!!

£35 for a box of mass produced bagged up sweets. You can buy those boxes for £2, glass £1 and bag up your own sweets. They have to be gifted, she just wouldn’t part with £70 unless it was for make up, gin or a beauty treatment.
No way would she spend £70 on this but being gifted it mcgreedy will take!!
She’s had several beauty treatments gifted, Hifu, B12 injection, botox, lip fillers and more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.