Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem27

Sorry to jump on but I’ve been looking for a sebo as I’m trying to go self employed and setting up a cleaning business and was told there’s loads on Facebook marketplace anyway while scrolling down the pink one pops up so I thought straight away that’s from a home account and low and behold look who it is all the ads she pushes constantly then flogs them when she’s done for one a percentage of them was supposed to go to breast cancer charity’s and for two she’s clicking money out of it and will probably not even give a second thought to either giving the mo eh she gets for it to a charity or asking a charity if they need it it’s a disgrace it’s pi**ed me off no end.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

weebee

The latest stories are the classic Instagram post that if you break it down you realise how really fucking sad that culture is. She’s actually went into her kids rooms and said “right you sit there on your bed and hold your book up as if you’re reading it till mum takes a picture of you to share with thousands of strangers” it’s actually so sad when you break it down in reality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Scvee13

Influencers sharing a post telling others not to show off if they've got their Christmas shopping done... Mean while they upload at least 10 videos a week of freebies that they'll add swipe ups for 🤔

Reactions: 19

Helen1273

That house must be bursting at the seams with the amount of gifted items she accepts. Rosie the dog gets more than the kids! Jennifer used to be such a great person to follow but she has turned into Glasgows biggest grabber. It's just constant.

Reactions: 16

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That filter is a fucking laugh. She’s literally the colour of a tangerine with hair like a Malfoy. She needs to get a fucking grip of herself, she’s got the mentality of a teenager. Her and Shaun are stuck in fourth year with their shite style, shite haircuts and childlike desperation for a wag-type life beyond the confines of Cambuslang.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
When she says ‘recommendations for panelling in Glasgow’ I presume that translates as ‘who wants to do do it for free’.

And what is the fucking point of panelling a new build house?? these insta-trends are mental.
why would you want panelling Unless you live in a period property?All those little ridges to dust, no thank you.

Riley.x

“You may have noticed we’ve been at home for a few days”. You’re always at home hun, what’s new?

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I have questions....

Why would you panel the walls then stick a massive big eyesore of a bed against them?

Why would you put a big tacky velvet ottoman at the bottom of the ladders?

Why would you decorate it dusky pink, traditional style then lob a stupid big neon sign on the wall?

Why would you position a fucking choking hazard string of fairy lights on a kids bed?

How can this thick fucking cunt not declare an ad properly?

Why does Sofia need three beds in the middle of a global pandemic?

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Belly laughing at the comments ⬆ I sense a hinch wannabe with the hat 🤔

New thread - don't be fooled by the accents that I got, I'm still I'm still Ginny from the block

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bluesuede

Guys!! I’ve reorganised my kitchen cupboard! 😍 will reveal at 5.59pm, get your countdowns set!! #bakedbeans #kitchengoals #influencer. #blessed
Use code #nobodycares for 0p off heinz baked beans!

• Haha

weebee

I hate how she’s showing her neighbour’s Christmas lights to her followers and is saying how she thinks they “look frightening” and have been positioned in an “unfortunate” way.

She’s encouraged them to bad mouth the neighbour’s decorations too basically as she’s said “Oh dear. Lots of you are comparing it to monster house”

I think she’s a fucking bitch to be honest. No content so she’s taken to slagging off her neighbour’s house online when her own house looks a fucking riot! I mean at least her neighbour hasn’t mixed warm and cool lights like big ginny Jen!

• Angry

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I have stopped buying anything from companies that gift to these people. I was brought up that if you wanted something you worked hard, saved up and bought it. I also worry what this is teaching their kids x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

DJ83

Lost all respect for Silverbirch garden centre gifting her that photo to put in her tacky house.

Reactions: 14