PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way would she spend £70 on this but being gifted it mcgreedy will take!!
She’s had several beauty treatments gifted, Hifu, B12 injection, botox, lip fillers and more.

Don't forget all the gifted weekends away never seen them away on a normal holiday with there own money 🤷‍♀️

Ginnifer mcgreeedy unless its free stay away from me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget all the gifted weekends away never seen them away on a normal holiday with there own money 🤷‍♀️

That could be the title of thread 3👍👏😉

I was going to say Blackpool but that was gifted n hotel was tagged to duck!! Their weekend at the beach during lockdown when hubby of the years family went along🙄pretty sure there was to be no mixing households.
Lockdown rule breaker since the start and even admitted to it in her stories not long ago. Oh dear Ginnifer Scotland is not as big as you think🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to post these pics, no disrespect to the householder at all but what sort of person stoops this low to slag off a neighbours christmas display? Nasty little bleep!!
I see there is a few new members joined so this is to let them know incase they missed the vile actions of Ginnifer McGreedy!!!
I think I’m in the minority, don’t lynch me - but I don’t find it that nasty? So many houses make funky shapes and faces at this time of year, i see it as an amusing observation? Shes still a total fanny, but i don’t understand this gripe - though I see she’s taken it down!
I do wish she’d stop posting SO much gifted shite though, but then at this point I don’t even know what her content would be without it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I’m in the minority, don’t lynch me - but I don’t find it that nasty? So many houses make funky shapes and faces at this time of year, i see it as an amusing observation? Shes still a total fanny, but i don’t understand this gripe - though I see she’s taken it down!
I do wish she’d stop posting SO much gifted shite though, but then at this point I don’t even know what her content would be without it!
🤣🤣don’t be silly tattlers do not lynch one another. If it was an observation then she could have kept it to herself not uploaded pics onto stories for 148k to see, struggling for content so lets post my neighbours house. Stories only last 24 hours so as she done more stories yesterday it dropped off. She didn’t remove it so should maybe brush up on GDPR guidance along with respecting others privacy.
If there was no gifted tat her page would be null and void i assume🤣🤣
If it was my house I for one would be going to her door and letting her know its not acceptable!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣don’t be silly tattlers do not lynch one another. If it was an observation then she could have kept it to herself not uploaded pics onto stories for 148k to see, struggling for content so lets post my neighbours house. Stories only last 24 hours so as she done more stories yesterday it dropped off. She didn’t remove it so should maybe brush up on GDPR guidance along with respecting others privacy.
If there was no gifted tat her page would be null and void i assume🤣🤣
If it was my house I for one would be going to her door and letting her know its not acceptable!!!
Oh I really thought she removed it after a backlash - or I thought I saw someone say that!
yeah, I’d struggle to image any content at all without gifted stuff... actually, her house would be virtually empty.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she gets paid for the crappy amazon adverts, very cringy 😬 do people actually go for this does she influence them 🤔 , cue loads of pinch of nom cook alongs 🤮🤮 200 stock pots to each dish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what she gets paid for the crappy amazon adverts, very cringy 😬 do people actually go for this does she influence them 🤔 , cue loads of pinch of nom cook alongs 🤮🤮 200 stock pots to each dish 🤣
Her cooking is beyond shocking! I wish she’d quit sharing it. Everything she does is ass backwards, painful to watch!

Apologies for repeating myself but I boycott everything she promotes. Also not cool with forcing the kids to make an advert - and you could tell it was forced. In a few years they will hare her for this when it's being passed round school x

Reactions: 7
Apologies for repeating myself but I boycott everything she promotes. Also not cool with forcing the kids to make an advert - and you could tell it was forced. In a few years they will hare her for this when it's being passed round school x

Exactly using your kids to profit in your life is low, they will dislike her for that..not a bit of privacy poor things, they will wonder what the hell there life was about mummy getting free things making them do adverts ....Instagram could go down the pan tomorrow and these influencers would get a shock...

• Heart
Just watched that amazon ad.... when they tell you to do 3 ads for it... they don’t mean consecutively!

• Haha
It infuriates me when she posts the pinch of nom recipes but completely fucks them up and does her own thing then try’s to pass it off as her own creation. They have a book for a reason Ginnifer, they can actually cook. If people wanted to make it properly then they would , not just because you’ve posted a shockingly bad video of yourself “attempting” to make it with your 5000 extra stock pots that you like to add which defeats the purpose of a healthy dish lol 🙈 makes me die a little inside when I see it if im honest.

• Haha
Poor kids, probably just home from school being forced into pj's to stage the scene for the Amazon ads.

Sickening using her kids the way she does. She does so many ads no one can surely take her seriously, she will take stuff and advertise literally anything, food, beauty home, mainly ghastly glittery tat, sweets, dog stuff.... I dont mind home bloggers (who know how to dress and style a room), tagging and recommending products but she is a joke.

• Angry
Just seen the Amazon ad on her stories. Can just see it now...

“I DUN CARE IF YOU HATE SUPER SPY RYAN SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA. MOMMY NEEDS HER FKIN AD MONEY. DO YOU REALLY WANNA SEE MOMMY GO WITHOUT HER MAC LIPSTICKS AND BOTOX?! NAW DO WHAT MOMMY SAYS AND FKIN LAY THERE ON YOUR GIFTED BED IN YOUR GIFTED PJS AND WATCH crappy SUPER SPY RYAN WHILST I FILM YOU BEFORE THE POSTMAN ARRIVES WITH MY NEXT BATCH OF GIFTED SHITE”

• Haha
I haven't spied the Snug/dressing room/home office in a while. My guess is it is knee deep in gifted boxes, and freebies she doesn't even need cast aside. They probably go straight there from the DPD and Hermes guys until she has time to record her #ad stories.

I haven't spied the Snug/dressing room/home office in a while. My guess is it is knee deep in gifted boxes, and freebies she doesn't even need cast aside. They probably go straight there from the DPD and Hermes guys until she has time to record her #ad stories.
Agree, I said the same - she never shows it. It’s a storage depot.

Not many likes on her amazon advert then, probably because people hate this stuff getting forced onto you and the poor kids being used, 🙄 I bet that snug is filled to the brim with gifts ready to sell next year on Facebook market place

The amazon advert🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Completely staged and fake. The way she speaks is revolting, smacking her lips😷
Is there not an ensuite in her sons room that lies unused, this could also be the gifted store room🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Eagerly awaiting the grand reveal of the fully gifted room. The moment we have all been waiting for 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.