PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to discuss our favourite shiny, tacky, tarty, busting out of her clothes Hinch wannabe!

My thread suggestion was the winning one with 11 votes šŸ™ˆ (I promise)

2551E526-A130-4D58-8D8C-039B7B6DD8E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is a very pretty lady, yes her house is gifted but ainā€™t all on the gram lol. Only thing that bugs me with her is why try and be Hinch. Just be ya self main thing I like about her is the family she adores her kids and that bloody dog lol. But she is a good mum.

Reactions: 10
I think she is a very pretty lady, yes her house is gifted but ainā€™t all on the gram lol. Only thing that bugs me with her is why try and be Hinch. Just be ya self main thing I like about her is the family she adores her kids and that bloody dog lol. But she is a good mum.
I do agree she is a good mum but everything is so false. Her entire look, the accent, the constant niceness, the perfectly staged house, the perfectly staged kids, the perfectly posed dog. It must be exhausting living life for the validation of strangers.

Reactions: 11
I don't dislike her, I dislike that she pushes ads of things she'd never buy in her life. Before she done all the ads I loved her page. I love her drunk insta lives, she is more relaxed with a drink

Sorry to jump on but Iā€™ve been looking for a sebo as Iā€™m trying to go self employed and setting up a cleaning business and was told thereā€™s loads on Facebook marketplace anyway while scrolling down the pink one pops up so I thought straight away thatā€™s from a home account and low and behold look who it is all the ads she pushes constantly then flogs them when sheā€™s done for one a percentage of them was supposed to go to breast cancer charityā€™s and for two sheā€™s clicking money out of it and will probably not even give a second thought to either giving the mo eh she gets for it to a charity or asking a charity if they need it itā€™s a disgrace itā€™s pi**ed me off no end.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry to jump on but Iā€™ve been looking for a sebo as Iā€™m trying to go self employed and setting up a cleaning business and was told thereā€™s loads on Facebook marketplace anyway while scrolling down the pink one pops up so I thought straight away thatā€™s from a home account and low and behold look who it is all the ads she pushes constantly then flogs them when sheā€™s done for one a percentage of them was supposed to go to breast cancer charityā€™s and for two sheā€™s clicking money out of it and will probably not even give a second thought to either giving the mo eh she gets for it to a charity or asking a charity if they need it itā€™s a disgrace itā€™s pi**ed me off no end.
Would love to say I am surprised but but after trying to flog her fireplace for a ridiculous price nothing surprises me with her sheā€™s greedy. For someone who lives such a perfect life you would think she would have donated it but clearly not.
I donā€™t think shes a good person atall I think she is beyond self centred with the fake accent and ripping off pinch of nom recipes as her own speaks volumes.
Before any of lady mucks fans start saying I am a jealous troll Iā€™m not Iā€™m more than happy with myself I donā€™t have to turn myself into the tin man with highlighter or have my kids and dog pose like statues for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just as I thought itā€™s been removed šŸ¤£ you know I used to really like her but tonight thatā€™s just fettled me completely thereā€™s women leaving a shove relationships with kids in the clothes they are standing up in and thatā€™s it she could donate it to womenā€™s refuges etc thereā€™s also families canā€™t feed their kids etc but no she just takes takes takes all the time mind she isnā€™t the only one like I think a lot more could be donating when they push one brand new thing to one side just to click out of the other,it annoyed me more how itā€™s been used once and thatā€™s it like sebo have sent it sheā€™s flashed it on her stories and itā€™s now never going to be seen again, or she will use it tomorrow to prove us ā€œtrollsā€ wrong Iā€™m no troll Iā€™ve just got morals and know whatā€™s right and wrong and would never normally say a bad word about anybody.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I kind of agree with this. I donā€™t really mind her but I find the blatant ads she doesnā€™t declare a bit annoying. Her decor and style isnā€™t to my taste but her dog is lovely! She obviously dotes on her kids too. Itā€™s a shame she feels the need to be so false for Instagram

Reactions: 3
I kind of agree with this. I donā€™t really mind her but I find the blatant ads she doesnā€™t declare a bit annoying. Her decor and style isnā€™t to my taste but her dog is lovely! She obviously dotes on her kids too. Itā€™s a shame she feels the need to be so false for Instagram
Kind of agree with you, she is clearly a good mum, I can tell she adores those kids.
the amount of ads only thing that annoys me, not into the whole grey home decor either.

Reactions: 1
Has she had a nose job? Just the way her nose is pinched in at the bottom makes me think she has had one. Any pics of her old nose? šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m still full of rage about that time she posted pictures of her kids in the bath just to promote some free bath bombs. X

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t mind her but I wish people like her would donate their #kindlygifted items to charity.

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s with the ā€˜marble lookā€™ base of the fire place? Doesnā€™t go with anything and looks cheap and nasty šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s with the ā€˜marble lookā€™ base of the fire place? Doesnā€™t go with anything and looks cheap and nasty šŸ„“
Doesnt even look marble. Just looks white with some squiggles on it. šŸ¤£ Her old one was much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m horrified sheā€™s promoting eating 1200 calories a day with her platform! TODDLERS need 1000 a day AT LEAST šŸ˜“

• Wow
  • Angry
Iā€™m horrified sheā€™s promoting eating 1200 calories a day with her platform! TODDLERS need 1000 a day AT LEAST šŸ˜“
Sheā€™s not got a clue!!! So bad people will follow her and end up shaking with hunger šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Sad

Well, she must be lying about all sheā€™s consuming as itā€™s certainly not showing on her figure.

ā€what you eat in private, you wear in publicā€ šŸ‘šŸ»

sheā€™s kidding herself is she believes sheā€™s actually sticking to it and getting results. I donā€™t think calorie prominent diets should be advertised and glorified. Eating disorders are more prevalent than ever due to the pressures of social media.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.