PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to post these pics, no disrespect to the householder at all but what sort of person stoops this low to slag off a neighbours christmas display? Nasty little bleep!!
I see there is a few new members joined so this is to let them know incase they missed the vile actions of Ginnifer McGreedy!!!
I seen this, but I didn’t think she was bejng nasty, just seeing something from someone’s lights. Not in any way, shape or form did I think she was bejng awful. She even says the lights are lovely

Reactions: 4
Everyone sees a situation or in this case pictures differently. According to Ginnifer it was a sad man’s face, thats fine laugh away but to then post the pictures of someone else’s house onto your platform with 148k followers, to them to comment saying its a monster house? If she chooses to live life for insta then she can but to involve “neighbours”and invading their privacy to an extent is not really acceptable. Meanwhile the neighbour is unaware!!
We can agree to disagree🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tesco does not have ‘gorgeous pieces’ Jen. A piece is a piece of art or a musical piece, or high fashion garment. A £7 furry hoodie does not a piece of art make.

Reactions: 8
Shes had that jumper on for about 3 days 🤣 her bloody glasgow uni accent kills me ffs Ginnifer your desperate like amazon yesterday, tesco the day people shop were they want you wont change my mind

Reactions: 5
Everyone sees a situation or in this case pictures differently. According to Ginnifer it was a sad man’s face, thats fine laugh away but to then post the pictures of someone else’s house onto your platform with 148k followers, to them to comment saying its a monster house? If she chooses to live life for insta then she can but to involve “neighbours”and invading their privacy to an extent is not really acceptable. Meanwhile the neighbour is unaware!!
We can agree to disagree🤣🤣🤣
This is the point entirely.

That aside, she was honestly displaying what a bleep she is. She does that daily on the Internet anyway mind you but trying to ridicule someone else or their preference in anything is bang out of order.

Not a duck given about any backlash that might occur. For example her kids might go to school with the kids from the neighbour's house, awkward to say the least.

I'd love if said neighbours took her to task over this.

Of course, it could well be Ginny gin gin doesn't get on very well with her neighbours anyway, certainly wouldn't surprise me as she's obviously a right female canine!

• Haha
Shes had that jumper on for about 3 days 🤣 her bloody glasgow uni accent kills me ffs Ginnifer your desperate like amazon yesterday, tesco the day people shop were they want you wont change my mind
You bet me to it🤣🤣that gifted jumper has been on for the past 3-4 days🤮🤮🤮

This is the point entirely.

That aside, she was honestly displaying what a bleep she is. She does that daily on the Internet anyway mind you but trying to ridicule someone else or their preference in anything is bang out of order.

Not a duck given about any backlash that might occur. For example her kids might go to school with the kids from the neighbour's house, awkward to say the least.

I'd love if said neighbours took her to task over this.

Of course, it could well be Ginny gin gin doesn't get on very well with her neighbours anyway, certainly wouldn't surprise me as she's obviously a right female canine!
100% agree👏👏What age is she, we know she has a mental age of 5🤣🤣
I would like to think they have seen it and challenged her but we will never know😉🤣
It wouldn’t surprise me not getting on with her neighbours if thats what she is capable of.
Ginnifer should a dictionary with her next £50 Tesco voucher🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's changed my mind - another shop to boycott 🙂

Reactions: 4
Tesco does not have ‘gorgeous pieces’ Jen. A piece is a piece of art or a musical piece, or high fashion garment. A £7 furry hoodie does not a piece of art make.
I’ve noticed a lot of them say “bits” went to the shop for some “bits” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣gorgeous pieces, pieces of what...pieces of clothing🤣🤣never ever heard that word used to describe clothing never mind a furry hoodie🤣
She made some savings? by spending her gifted £50 voucher in tesco🤣
Another day another staged/fake AD that seemed rushed🤣🤣
She forgot to contour duck out of her nose, appears fatter than usual🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t shop in Tesco she shops in Morrison’s so don’t come to us telling us your amazing savings just because you’ve been paid to go out and buy something. Exactly why she said she only brought a few items probably to expensive for her. Or the reality of how much things cost probably shocked her as she’s not used to buying her own tit

The last Tesco AD was crappy glasses n a candle. I don’t think she is the type to shop in Tesco either but then comes on and bullshits again just to get a voucher. Was that lettuce she bought along with that gorgeous piece hoodie🤣🤣.
I can see her rushing to the supermarket at night to catch the reduced items as we all know she spends nothing!!!

This makes me laugh🤣🤣people take note? Look closer to home Ginnifer before telling others to take note. Using your children for ads whilst take take take. Can you really justify that on your stories aa we all know you must be a great role model for your kids🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yet another gifted item put up in Sofia Sofia Sofia’s room ready for the big reveal

I’ve noticed a lot of them say “bits” went to the shop for some “bits” 😂😂😂
To be fair, I do this. It’s a regional thing. “Off to get some bits from the shop” my gran is a “off to get the messages” type person 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.