PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% agree! Her neighbour obviously likes their Christmas lights and is probably pretty proud of them. You know what it’s like if you’ve taken the time to do something like that....they’ve probably sat back and admired them and then there’s Ginnifer sitting across the road mocking them and posting their house online. Shocking behaviour. Shows how up her own arse she is. Like she’s some sort of expert who can pass judegement on others effort.

You going to pop across the road and educate them on how to do their Christmas lights ‘properly’ Ginnifer? Naaah you won’t , cause you’re a shitebag. Much easier to slag them behind their backs and then be nice to their faces.

Annnnd rant over 😂 sorry she just really pissed me off with that!
shitebag🤣how accurate🤣🤣
The whole thing is absolutely shocking, why on earth would you do that, make fun out of your neighbours lights then proceed to post them?
Personally I like the lights and I imagine they have all been purchased by the home owner not like Ginnifers gifted outdoor tat!!!’

Reactions: 9
They asked to send her a Christmas gift, are all the other gifts all year round every day Christmas gifts also🤣. Her poor neighbours imagine slagging there lights they probably worked hard to pay for them not like you ginnifer getting everything handed to you how dare you stuck up cow. Am sure there slagging yours and your relationship with dpd and royal mail

Lost all respect for Silverbirch garden centre gifting her that photo to put in her tacky house.

Reactions: 14
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% agree! Her neighbour obviously likes their Christmas lights and is probably pretty proud of them. You know what it’s like if you’ve taken the time to do something like that....they’ve probably sat back and admired them and then there’s Ginnifer sitting across the road mocking them and posting their house online. Shocking behaviour. Shows how up her own arse she is. Like she’s some sort of expert who can pass judegement on others effort.

You going to pop across the road and educate them on how to do their Christmas lights ‘properly’ Ginnifer? Naaah you won’t , cause you’re a shitebag. Much easier to slag them behind their backs and then be nice to their faces.

Annnnd rant over 😂 sorry she just really pissed me off with that!
Absolutely shocking behaviour. If I was unfortunate enough to be her neighbour and found out she had plastered my home all over her fake life gifted page I'd be right over knocking on her door, face to face. Utter little two faced bleep that she is!

Oh, and she was well pissed in those stories last night. Where on earth was lover boy one wonders.

Reactions: 11
Two faced bleep👏🤣🤣. After a few gins she’s a keyboard warrior, you see it quite a lot, very giddy and goes back to her own neddy voice😡😡she is disgusting!!!!

Reactions: 8
1. At least her neighbour paid for their lights and didn't beg them.

2. Now boycotting silverbirch garden centre - the list is growing.

3. Hope a tattler wins her competition 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell it's all been gifted as none of it has a consistent style just random. Period property wall panelling with a pink neon wall light🙈 Hollywood style mirror, sheepskin rug. She has no clue how to style a room, just a collaboration of free stuff that should not be seem together. Horrendous. Poor wee girl, bet she had no say whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
What happened to the pink chair that was gifted not long ago after that mirror? She must be busy all day putting furniture on fb😉wheres the chair that was gifted for her office, I am sure it was cream?
Sofia’s room is horrible and fully gifted. Is the light coming tomorrow for the big reveal, fortunately no one actually gives a tit you greedy bleep😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Might be wrong but I think the nutcracker pic is hers beside her fire and person who posted it is looking for one. On another thread they were calling someone beggy and I asked who they were referring to as I was convinced it was ginnifer. She is the Def the beggiest influencer I follow. Totally disgusting - never see anything she is gifted being given to people in need it's just take take take x

Reactions: 4
I guess she has removed the post of her neighbours lights which obviously proves she reads on here.

She should be ashamed of herself. Her own outside lights are a total tit show.

Reactions: 11
Who called the Luxury Bed Company bunk beds?👀

“Features some gifted items”. SOME?? Next joke. Would like to see what she’s actually bought herself in that bedroom.
ME I BLOODY KNEW IT

silver lining is if anyone wants to buy this bed it will be available at the bargain discounted price of £1k on fb marketplace in 6 months time. Buyer to collect, perfect condition, only selling because I’ve been gifted something more expensive, more velvet and more diamanté

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I should have added that there is no way sofia had a say in that room, mummy takes what mummy gets gifted and mummy’s not spending a penny!!!The boys decorations on the tree were removed for insta?
The Wayfair advert is hilarious, grumpy elf you say, look what I got for you🤣🤣🤣

“Features some gifted items”. SOME?? Next joke. Would like to see what she’s actually bought herself in that bedroom.
I don’t think she has paid for anything in that house never mind the room🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3

duck sake! I’m approaching my 40s and I haven’t got a single room as expensive as that kid! Her kids are gonna grow up to be right spoilt on gifted inventory! Makes me right sick it does, tons of people on the bloody bread line and she’s flaunting flaunting flaunting! Sorry for sounding so pissed off but it really gets to me! She’s such a self entitled twit! 🤢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.