PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sits all day everyday alone no doubt scrolling other instagram accounts to see what they get gifted, if she doesn’t have it then its straight on the beg!! Tells a lot about her own morals and standards that are definetly non existent.
Yes hun you are no better than the tit on my shoe🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep the begging up as it really does suit you Ginnifer.
Who hosts a night for her “friends” birthday where everything has been gifted, rather embarrassing and not very personal either!!
#scum #greedy# #filthy #zero morals. I think she should add these hash tags to her new grid posts🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apologies I forgot to say, she has teamed up with her local business🤣🤣more like you have taken your local business for what you could get, £175 gifted table later😷🤣🤣

Only genuine accounts have to be tagged, have a word with yourself when you come on here under a fake name then🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Gifted jumper the day woo that's all her stories are bore off 😴 gifts galore 😴 her page should be called ginnifers greedy gifts

Reactions: 7
Another day another gift, it’s bloody constant! She’s just embarrassing herself now

Reactions: 7
There she is eye bleeping herself again but lets be honest who else would😷🤣. Sorry i stole that eye bleeping comment from previous post.
Fake cheap dior jumper with a swipe up🤣.
Ginnifers McGreedy gifts could be a new thread title, or part of it👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel due to the current frequency of greedy freebie taking a new separate thread may be warranted.

I feel due to the current frequency of greedy freebie taking a new seperate thread may be warranted.

She literally has no content unless its free gifts pretty pointless page 🙄

Reactions: 5
Another day another gift, it’s bloody constant! She’s just embarrassing herself now
I think that last story was a dig at us Tattlers 😂🤣😆 yes it is embarrassing and grabby.

She literally has no content unless its free gifts pretty pointless page 🙄
Totally agree, at least this jumper has plenty of room and looks like the right size for a change. Unlike her dog walking cardigan the other week, this one was clearly too small and she was constantly pulling it around and it wouldn’t meet at the front 🤭

• Haha
The jumper is too big, the sleeves are so long then discreetly using it to cover her hands from the dodgy fake tan🤣If she is gifted clothing to big or to small she dont care shes taking it🤣but yes she normally wears garments far to small for her, think she needs some new spanx🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she ever refuses freebies ?🤔 naaaaa I bleeping doubt it bet her garage is full like MH

Reactions: 3
Refuses nothing, gives the company a shout out then sells the gifted tat on so its win win for McGrotbags🤡👹where is the gifted monstrosity air diffuser that was £80, is it sold to the highest bidder🤣unless Ginnifer can confirm otherwise😉🤨

• Wow
It will be interesting to see if Ginnefer will be contributing a gift to the Cash For Kids, followed by a story. That huge Swizzels sweet hamper you received would be a great start hun 👍🏻

Refuses nothing, gives the company a shout out then sells the gifted tat on so its win win for McGrotbags🤡👹where is the gifted monstrosity air diffuser that was £80, is it sold to the highest bidder🤣unless Ginnifer can confirm otherwise😉🤨
Facebook Marketplace is their best friend, TheAlexandersNest had absolutely loads of items for sale the other week on Facebook until she was rumbled. Honestly it was disgusting as one of the items was a floor light from BHS, approx £140.00 and on the selling site 5 weeks later for £35.00 😳 Why accept the items if you don’t need them or have the space 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s all for the gram and their narcissistic ego’s 🤬 They get so greedy and grabby and just think it’s normal 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I love how we get a run down of Rosie’s sleeping habits...... Amaaaaazing content right there 😴😴😴

Just shows you, that’s all the content she’s got when she’s not peddling the gifted items

• Haha
A think she was on the gin last night 🤣 scraping the barrel for content, no we don't want to read your blog what would it be about getting free gifts and rooooosieeee

• Haha
I hate how she’s showing her neighbour’s Christmas lights to her followers and is saying how she thinks they “look frightening” and have been positioned in an “unfortunate” way.

She’s encouraged them to bad mouth the neighbour’s decorations too basically as she’s said “Oh dear. Lots of you are comparing it to monster house”

I think she’s a bleeping witch to be honest. No content so she’s taken to slagging off her neighbour’s house online when her own house looks a bleeping riot! I mean at least her neighbour hasn’t mixed warm and cool lights like big ginny Jen!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What a cheeky condescending hole of a woman, taking a pic of her neighbours house to put it on social media for all her followers to see but yet she goes crazy when companies use her pics for advertising😡Surely that is a breach of privacy!! Saying the lights are nice but positioned in an unfortunate way😡. I am sure her neighbour is happy with their lights so it is irrelevant what you think. What a cow!!
Hinch wannabe is also using the same background music as her doing the elves, no imagination of your own Ginnifer!! She loves to share these posts about randoms donating to charity but has she donated to charity? I think we all know the answer to that!!
People are dying/struggling/losing their jobs in this pandemic and she posts about missing an Elf event? Stooping to gutter level once again!!!!!

I hate how she’s showing her neighbour’s Christmas lights to her followers and is saying how she thinks they “look frightening” and have been positioned in an “unfortunate” way.

She’s encouraged them to bad mouth the neighbour’s decorations too basically as she’s said “Oh dear. Lots of you are comparing it to monster house”

I think she’s a bleeping witch to be honest. No content so she’s taken to slagging off her neighbour’s house online when her own house looks a bleeping riot! I mean at least her neighbour hasn’t mixed warm and cool lights like big ginny Jen!
100% agree with everything you have said. Uploading pics of the neighbours house is absolutely shocking including their dog at the window!! At least the lights are all the same colour maybe McGreedy should take note for her own lights, are they warm or white, lets have both🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a cheeky condescending hole of a woman, taking a pic of her neighbours house to put it on social media for all her followers to see but yet she goes crazy when companies use her pics for advertising😡Surely that is a breach of privacy!! Saying the lights are nice but positioned in an unfortunate way😡. I am sure her neighbour is happy with their lights so it is irrelevant what you think. What a cow!!
Hinch wannabe is also using the same background music as her doing the elves, no imagination of your own Ginnifer!! She loves to share these posts about randoms donating to charity but has she donated to charity? I think we all know the answer to that!!
People are dying/struggling/losing their jobs in this pandemic and she posts about missing an Elf event? Stooping to gutter level once again!!!!!

100% agree with everything you have said. Uploading pics of the neighbours house is absolutely shocking including their dog at the window!! At least the lights are all the same colour maybe McGreedy should take note for her own lights, are they warm or white, lets have both🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% agree! Her neighbour obviously likes their Christmas lights and is probably pretty proud of them. You know what it’s like if you’ve taken the time to do something like that....they’ve probably sat back and admired them and then there’s Ginnifer sitting across the road mocking them and posting their house online. Shocking behaviour. Shows how up her own arse she is. Like she’s some sort of expert who can pass judegement on others effort.

You going to pop across the road and educate them on how to do their Christmas lights ‘properly’ Ginnifer? Naaah you won’t , cause you’re a shitebag. Much easier to slag them behind their backs and then be nice to their faces.

Annnnd rant over 😂 sorry she just really pissed me off with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her true voice was heard when she said “ right am back, come in, to the dog” definitely no posh tone or accent 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.