PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She buys nothing herself unless its from the range or homebargains 😄 shame for the small businesses but more fool them dont forget the new radiator cover this week and bedroom reveal pending you can bet its all gifted she won't spend her own money 😉

Reactions: 3
Complete overload of gifted items for a small space. How much did she buy....zero!!!! It is all show show show look at me look at me!!.
Was that the gifted radiator cover that the cardboard boxes were on?
Its the same people that comment on her posts blowing smoke up ones over sized bot bot😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah thats the one beside the cardboard boxes 🤣 I they love sucking up her arse noticed she usually doesn't reply when people ask were things are from, she canny be bothered once she has the gifts and likes 🤑

Reactions: 1
The mirrored radiator cover that would be a luxurious statement piece for your home🤮😂.
Replies are non existent or its “thanks lovely”, “oh thank you”, “you are too kind” and “thanks beautiful”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Panelled walls in kids room in a new build semi🙄 jeez, she's now doing the whole house. 'I'm going to tag the guy who did this' and then maybe he will do the whole house for free.

Start if the gifts - wallpaper really its not even expensive fuking buy it , the list will go on am sure 🤘, yeah definitely dark here in Scotland at that time 🤣😍

Reactions: 2
I have only seen this wallpaper in a thousand other insta homes🙄nothing special. So no big reveal just yet? still waiting on more gifted goods to arrive, McGreedy’s are getting a whole lot greedier😷
I had to check by looking out the window🙄so 100% a pre record🤣🤣🤣🤣

She actually has no shame! I wonder how these people sleep at night? There is another Scottish instagrammer, who has actually posted that she wouldn't feel right to continue with her instagram right now, and take free things, especially when so many people are struggling. And I totally take my hat off to her. Its the right thing to do. It proves she's genuine and empathetic and a decent person. Then you have her. I actually have no words. The greed is unreal! It's vile.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t her dyson airwrap gifted as well. Imagine having family over to your house knowing it was all gifted inside and nothing that you’d actually worked for!

I would agree with you it is the right thing to do and good on her👍however on the other hand you have red neck brass neck gimme gimme gimme🤣 posting freebies galore then a post with the tree??? It is sickening and she is one disgusting person!!!

Wasn’t her dyson airwrap gifted as well. Imagine having family over to your house knowing it was all gifted inside and nothing that you’d actually worked for!
Apparently hubby got her that but she forever tags dyson so yes gifted.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She actually has no shame! I wonder how these people sleep at night? There is another Scottish instagrammer, who has actually posted that she wouldn't feel right to continue with her instagram right now, and take free things, especially when so many people are struggling. And I totally take my hat off to her. Its the right thing to do. It proves she's genuine and empathetic and a decent person. Then you have her. I actually have no words. The greed is unreal! It's vile.
It sure is, I thought it would be impossible to fit anymore stuff into her house but she just keeps cramming it in

Reactions: 5
All of these brands need to realise that tattle partly exists because of the sheer greed of these “Instagram influencers” I would never buy anything or even swipe up anything they recommend. As if the luxury bed company are back gifting to her again!!

When she was questioned regarding the free carpets - her response was, well wouldn't wouldn't you? Then she commenced deleting replies etc. Another big instragrammer called her out on it too, and she called her a troll and blocked her 🙄

But it has went way beyond even that now. Absolutely everything seems to have been given for free. She has no integrity whatsoever!
I actually feel sorry for her. Think she has lost her way. Shame.

Reactions: 7
Sweeeeets to add to the list this week - wallpaper
2 dog harness
Radiator cover
Fake books
Sweets

I have probably missed stuff

Mcgreedy scum

McGreedy scum I love it.
She joined tattle as Joanna then Jackie this week I believe and is still on here 👀👀👀. Now gifted sweets, what happened to her healthy eating🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Has she been commenting on other peoples comments on here too 🤔
Pretending she isn't her?
That just screams a guilty conscious to me. Clearly she knows what she is doing immoraly wrong, otherwise why would she feel the need to come on here??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.