PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was questioned regarding the free carpets - her response was, well wouldn't wouldn't you? Then she commenced deleting replies etc. Another big instragrammer called her out on it too, and she called her a troll and blocked her 🙄

But it has went way beyond even that now. Absolutely everything seems to have been given for free. She has no integrity whatsoever!
I actually feel sorry for her. Think she has lost her way. Shame.
That reply does not surprise me with her split personality tbh. They all love to jump on the troll band wagon, if it bothers her that much she should change her page to PRIVATE but then that’s a definite no no!!!!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t her dyson airwrap gifted as well. Imagine having family over to your house knowing it was all gifted inside and nothing that you’d actually worked for!
Was that not ‘gifted by hubby’?? Although that could have been the hairdryer to be fair. But there is definitely one thing that she goes on and on how expensive it was and wonderful Shaun got it for her. £400 odd for a hair curler 🤮🤮🤮

Aww bloody hell just seen the sneak peek of Sophias bed- I can already tell it’s going to be the ‘Bella grace pink bunk beds’ as they got gifted to someone else recently! That bed is £1.5k!!! What a bloody waste of money luxury bed company and honestly if I had another girl I may have bought it (if it ever had money off) because it looks quite nice but I’m afraid now it has changed to chavvy in my eyes! Pretty much everyone has heard of this company now as they’re all over insta and they have a website and insta with plenty of photos so there is no need for the gifting, her fans are probably similar to hinchs army and therefore won’t have 1.5k to drop on a bed so the return on that investment with Jen will be precisely nil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has she been commenting on other peoples comments on here too 🤔
Pretending she isn't her?
That just screams a guilty conscious to me. Clearly she knows what she is doing immoraly wrong, otherwise why would she feel the need to come on here??
I joined last week and have been posting, she was immediately rude towards me as Joanna_m19 and then she made a profile JackieONeill23 but a few other users knew it was her.

I joined last week and have been posting, she was immediately rude towards me as Joanna_m19 and then she made a profile JackieONeill23 but a few other users knew it was her.

A month ago or so she was definitely on here commenting she couldn't help herself then got banned or kicked off, her greed is unbelievable shes not relatable one bit I feel sorry for her kids they must think the postman just brings free gifts everyday you don't need to pay or work for them 😐

Screenshot_20201204-204609_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201204-204620_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201204-204648_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201204-204700_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
What must go through her kids little minds, coming home school everyday to boxes if gifted items. Living in a house where everything is for the insta. Photo of Leo's room this week, no colour, just everything grey with has name branded on everything, poor wee guy, it's just not real life. It's sad really.

Reactions: 8
A month ago or so she was definitely on here commenting she couldn't help herself then got banned or kicked off, her greed is unbelievable shes not relatable one bit I feel sorry for her kids they must think the postman just brings free gifts everyday you don't need to pay or work for them 😐
I think her content tonight is courtesy of tattle. Very sad that she’s a member here and thereafter posts gifted after gifted item.
1.5k for a child’s bed, but then its free. As i have said previously she could not sustain this lifestyle if not gifted. Fact🙄

Omg I'm absolutely speechless reading them comments!
If that was really her? Actually taking the piss out of the pandemic 😳
She knows what she is doing is wrong. She is contributing towards it, whether she choses to admit or not. She has a duty of care as an 'instagram influencer ' and when she is accepting all these free gifts, then posting and perceiving she has this perfect, fulfilled, money rich life with all this free stuff, she is actually contributing towards the pandemic that is MENTAL HEALTH!
Statistics show that its the worst it has ever been. This is due to people struggling, seeing all these instagram folk have the "perfect life" and all these gifted things when people are properly struggling.
Seeing these comments she has posted on here (if it was her) has really made me sick to the stomach.
She is part of the problem!
Stop the world I want to get off 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her posts on here are very original and boring, we are either angry/offended/jealous of her🤣🤣where as she is the one that is angry and offended that people comment on here, hence why she has several accounts!!
No skill set required for being a greedy self centered low life. Stroll on sumo🤪😂😂
People are dying and struggling due to losing their jobs and she is posting that😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Omg I'm absolutely speechless reading them comments!
If that was really her? Actually taking the piss out of the pandemic 😳
She knows what she is doing is wrong. She is contributing towards it, whether she choses to admit or not. She has a duty of care as an 'instagram influencer ' and when she is accepting all these free gifts, then posting and perceiving she has this perfect, fulfilled, money rich life with all this free stuff, she is actually contributing towards the pandemic that is MENTAL HEALTH!
Statistics show that its the worst it has ever been. This is due to people struggling, seeing all these instagram folk have the "perfect life" and all these gifted things when people are properly struggling.
Seeing these comments she has posted on here (if it was her) has really made me sick to the stomach.
She is part of the problem!
Stop the world I want to get off 😑

👏👏👏👏 exactly your right

Reactions: 2
I love the look of the beds from Luxury Bed Company but they are notorious for gifting to “influencers”, puts me off instantly:sick:

I wonder if Jen purchased the wall art for Sophia’s bedroom 😂🤣😆

OMG, just looked at the contractors page and Ginnefer is there with gin in hand 🙄

What is her occupation, I know Shaun is an electrician; she spends a lot of money on high end make up and beauty products. I know she doesn’t buy much for the home as it’s all gifted, but she does buy lots of tat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Read on here she works in social housing 🤷‍♀️ ha always a gin in hand ✋ in her gifted glasses

• Haha
Read on here she works in social housing 🤷‍♀️ ha always a gin in hand ✋ in her gifted glasses
Her job must pay very well, the amount of money she spends on herself is insane. She is so high maintenance with her hair, nails, brows, massage, Botox, lip fillers, I might have missed some 🤣😂😆

Her job must pay very well, the amount of money she spends on herself is insane. She is so high maintenance with her hair, nails, brows, massage, Botox, lip fillers, I might have missed some 🤣😂😆
I don't think she pays for any of it, it is probably highly discounted if she does open her purse (to let the moths out!!)

• Haha
Oh gosh the girls bedroom is looking hideous! That wallpaper doesn’t go with panelling at all. Reminds me of all that dreams glitters tacky mess.

Reactions: 6
People who put panelling in a new build kill me. live in a modern house or buy a period property. And unless you are manic with duster it will be filthy within weeks (dust trap).

Reactions: 11
Obvs cannot a afford a period property. The colour of the mop the other day tells you how much cleaning goes on in there😷😷 begging JML for another one

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if Jen purchased the wall art for Sophia’s bedroom 😂🤣😆

OMG, just looked at the contractors page and Ginnefer is there with gin in hand 🙄

What is her occupation, I know Shaun is an electrician; she spends a lot of money on high end make up and beauty products. I know she doesn’t buy much for the home as it’s all gifted, but she does buy lots of tat.
Looks like they’ve plonked a real life barbie doll in there 🙈 what great look

• Haha
What has happened to McGrotbags LUXE range with Daisy Blue, no longer there as a category? Selling the last of the goods are we? Deceitful yet again purchasing goods from Ebay and selling them for 20-30% more.
£25.99 for a candle, apologies for my ignorance but who the hell are you🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have purchased wax melts from daisy blue’s own range previously and they are lovely.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.