PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to McGrotbags LUXE range with Daisy Blue, no longer there as a category? Selling the last of the goods are we? Deceitful yet again purchasing goods from Ebay and selling them for 20-30% more.
£25.99 for a candle, apologies for my ignorance but who the hell are you🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have purchased wax melts from daisy blue’s own range previously and they are lovely.
I like daisy blue. Personally I liked the luxe original range and ordered it before Jen changed. My friend loved the passion range and contacted daisy blue who said the collaboration is over. I noticed Jen sharing different candles companies a while back and wondered why

Reactions: 2
I like daisy blue. Personally I liked the luxe original range and ordered it before Jen changed. My friend loved the passion range and contacted daisy blue who said the collaboration is over. I noticed Jen sharing different candles companies a while back and wondered why
I do still order from Daisy blue but her own range they are all gorgeous and strong too. I have never purchased any of LUXE range so can’t comment on scent etc.
Thank you for answering my question
on my previous post👍

Reactions: 3
Seems like she’s burnt a few bridges over the last wee while, maybe getting far too big for her gifted boots?

Reactions: 3
I love the daisy blue range and so glad that Lorraine has come to her senses, worst thing she did was collaborate with Ginnifer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of COURSE she has Personalised cushions 🙄

can we guess how many personalised items will be in Sofia Sofia Sofia Sofia Sofia Sofia Sofia Sofias new bedroom?
I’m guessing 20+

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically Jen has paid for the panelling and decorating of Sophia’s room.

No new carpet as a company hasn‘t stepped up 😳

Everything else will be gifted, now she must approach all these companies as how would they know she was decorating. I would love to see her begging DM’S, they must be priceless 🤣

Reactions: 5
She paid £80 for a tub of what is essentially Gucci branded Vaseline to make her face shiny? Is she ok?

Gets her entire house gifted so she can splurge on makeup the way you do when you’re young, free and single... she is a total and utter embarrassment.

She paid £80 for a tub of what is essentially Gucci branded Vaseline to make her face shiny? Is she ok?

Gets her entire house gifted so she can splurge on makeup the way you do when you’re young, free and single... she is a total and utter embarrassment.
I think it was £18.00 for a tiny 6ml pot of face gloss, she beggars belief; the amount of make up that she has and wears is unreal. Full face to walk the dog and answer the door to her bestie the DPD delivery guy 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think it was £18.00 for a tiny 6ml pot of face gloss, she beggars belief; the amount of make up that she has and wears is unreal. Full face to walk the dog and answer the door to her bestie the DPD delivery guy 🙄
Ok thank god I nearly gave myself a brain aneurysm there.

• Haha
She buys it and talks about how good it is the whole time sitting with a filter on. If it is that good then show it off xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So basically Jen has paid for the panelling and decorating of Sophia’s room.

No new carpet as a company hasn‘t stepped up 😳

Everything else will be gifted, now she must approach all these companies as how would they know she was decorating. I would love to see her begging DM’S, they must be priceless 🤣
The begging emails will be phenomenal🤣🤣I didn’t think of it in that way until you said as how would companies know she is decorating👍

I would love to know her definition of “bestie”. Is it a person who gifts her goods once or twice then they become her besties🤣What happened to Carrie from Scentsy? The body shop seller is also her bestie, she must have loads of besties but we all know the truth on that one Ginnifer😂😂
Sorry I over done it there with the word bestie😂😂

I love the daisy blue range and so glad that Lorraine has come to her senses, worst thing she did was collaborate with Ginnifer.
Lorraine from daisy blue has started to do her own homeware range and some of the stuff looks really nice and not over priced like McGreedy’s range or I should say her cloned range lifted right from Ebay😂😂

Last edited:
Absolutely rips ma knitting with the TINY “gifted” up in the corner so she can tick a box but hope that none of her followers notice! I used to like her (I know, I’m sorry, we all have faults lol) until I messaged her one day a perfectly nice message and she was SO nippy back to me! The nicey nicey act is just that - AN ACT!

• Wow
Her bestie tagged the 90’s crafter must be snowed under with all the orders from her post last night🤣🤣a glass with a personalised sticker on it🤣🤣

Absolutely rips ma knitting with the TINY “gifted” up in the corner so she can tick a box but hope that none of her followers notice! I used to like her (I know, I’m sorry, we all have faults lol) until I messaged her one day a perfectly nice message and she was SO nippy back to me! The nicey nicey act is just that - AN ACT!
She strikes me to be a socially awkward person that obviously has other underlying issues

Last edited:
Sitting eye bleeping the camera telling us how she is LoViNG her Gucci face shite. How relatable...NOT!!

I hate to be the person giving it “people are struggling due to covid etc” but it’s true! Especially this time of year....how can she look at herself in the mirror. She’s a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
yeh as if butter would not melt🤮🤮. She adores herself as who else would😂😂. I have never seen her on insta without a full face of makeup on, my McGrotbags name suits her as i think she would look like this without the slap🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.