PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't help her self a month ago and then got kicked off tattle 🤣 we can come here to discuss you as you put your life out there for us to do so .... gift gift take take

Reactions: 1
You signed up yesterday and have 7 msgs about the greedy Jen..... you obsessed a bit much hun? Take it she offended you somehow Jacko? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apologies for my ignorance but I was unaware that you have to join for a specified amount of weeks/months before posting? Did you not only join on the 19/10/20?? Enjoy your brew hun👍

• Haha
Home from work I see.... 👀👮🏼
I am working from home atm and not left my home all day, not that I need to explain myself to anyone.
How many posts have I done now? I am oblivious to what I have said or done for you to be commenting in this manner towards me?

Good Morning everyone I would just like to say it is certainly not my intention to be horrible or spiteful towards any members on this forum however I see that Joanna_m19 has deleted their posts.
I will continue to comment as I see fit on the red neck brass neck what can I get for free Ginnifer😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good Morning everyone I would just like to say it is certainly not my intention to be horrible or spiteful towards any members on this forum however I see that Joanna_m19 has deleted their posts.
I will continue to comment as I see fit on the red neck brass neck what can I get for free Ginnifer😂😂
She has done this before came on seen the comments then started getting rude with people.

Hopefully she has read the comments and takes some on board. I’m still shocked about stopping at the chemist on the way for a COVID test

Reactions: 6
I must have touched a nerve with what I put in my posts but I agree she was extremely rude.
It is sickening to hear her say she went into the chemist en route for a COVID test but it just shows what kind of person she really is....selfish and vile!

Reactions: 2
Someone should practice what they are attempting to preach🤨but then thats not possible with greedy red neck Ginnifer. Falling apart? 😂certainly not you🤣its all about what you can get for free then onto the gram to show off.
Sofias new bedroom currently pending🤣🤣with yet another gifted bed😂
Very quiet yesterday was she breaking self isolation AGAIN🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She does posts like this a lot she is probably to full of Gin or Glitter gifted tat to realise what she is posting x

Reactions: 2
Rosie is getting as annoying as her owner😅 plenty more gifts today...

She got given cbd oil a wee while back saying when she wakes during the night has a few drops and she falls back asleep!!! Nonsense cause I had the same one. you need to take a full or half dropper before bed or morning for pains she will advertise anything and tell you a lot of Nonsense , it did help me but its expensive so I couldn't keep it up

Wonder how many gifts she gets this week 🤔

Reactions: 4
Rosie is getting as annoying as her owner😅 plenty more gifts today...

She got given cbd oil a wee while back saying when she wakes during the night has a few drops and she falls back asleep!!! Nonsense cause I had the same one. you need to take a full or half dropper before bed or morning for pains she will advertise anything and tell you a lot of Nonsense , it did help me but its expensive so I couldn't keep it up

Wonder how many gifts she gets this week 🤔
She just cant say no to anything!! She is like a pig in a sty...you gift it and she will take it. I would not purchase anything that any of these so called “influencers” advertise.
Where is the vax carpet/floor cleaner she got gifted a few months back that must be sold as she got a company into clean them recently...again gifted!!
Liars always get caught out like she has🤪

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t buy anything these people are gifted, so companies take note. All it does is make me avoid you.

Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t buy anything these people are gifted, so companies take note. All it does is make me avoid you.
Same here I have had to give up products I have used for years and really love as I just can't bring myself to buy them with my hard earned money when they are gifting to these people. If they were gifting their products to people who needed them it would encourage me to buy them but they don't.

Reactions: 5
Same here I have had to give up products I have used for years and really love as I just can't bring myself to buy them with my hard earned money when they are gifting to these people. If they were gifting their products to people who needed them it would encourage me to buy them but they don't.
5 gifted trees in that small house is beyond me when at this difficult time families through no fault of their own cant even have 1. I wish companies would gift the needy rather than the greedy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.