PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Leo. The little boy’s so excited about his book but mummy needs him to shush so she can show off all of the tat. He clearly doesn’t care about the bedding or the pyjamas.

Reactions: 11
I dont know what age Leo he is but why does she speak at him as if hes two. It is extremely sad to be using your kid for content considering the world we live in.
She was just dismissing him constantly and not even trying to be subtle about it, it's sickening isn't it?!

Reactions: 5
I would rather have an empty house than pimp my kids. Christmas must be a disappointment when u have the #gifted items delivered to your door every other day x

Reactions: 4
What frustrates me the most is the amount of gifts she gets from small business Etsy type people yet whenever she buys anything herself it’s either from B&M(s) Poundland or the Range. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her post something she’s actually bought from a small business with her OWN MONEY. 😖

Reactions: 9
Taking the baubles off her sons tree to show the “perfect” insta tree.
He was probably so proud that he decorated it himself and then she comes and destroys it because heaven forbid she can show a bit of colour in the room!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Despite my dislike of her, I have always thought she was a lovely mum. Until i saw those stories. I was so upset for her little boy.

Reactions: 3
Despite my dislike of her, I have always thought she was a lovely mum. Until i saw those stories. I was so upset for her little boy.
Absolutely agree with this and I have said before if she was on Instagram and the kids wanted her or asked a question then she would stop. That wee boy was just so excited

my kids decorations are the best part of the tree and I would never do that to them.

I think she is in that house all day alone so she is looking for people on the gram to tell her how amazing she is and just taking all the gifted stuff going

• Sad
Reactions: 6
👆🏼you have nailed it 100% in that comment. Craves attention constantly from her followers whilst refusing nothing and thereafter sells the tat on to make a substantial profit. Absolutely appalling!!!

Somebody mentioned the other week, sorry can’t remember who; that they didn’t think it was all sweetness and roses with her Shaun. She does crave attention and some of her hair and make up stories are cringe, she absolutely thinks she is the bees knees. She is a typical influencer who will accept anything that is offered to her, greedy and grabby. Personally I wouldn’t purchase any item that she was raving about as they soon appear on Facebook Marketplace as per the Sebo hoover. TheAlexandersnest is another who accepts items and then sells them on, sometimes only a matter of weeks after receiving them.

Did she just mention face gloss?

She already looks like she’s been varnished that’s the last bleeping thing she needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.