Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBed2be

she seems to be really struggling to BF this time around, causing her pain and the baby to struggle with weight gain. I never BF my son so dont want hate as its a genuine question, but when do you kind of call it a day and admit defeat with this?
But then she won’t be able to gloat about how she overcame all the struggles and breastfed him until he was whatever age.
It’s all a bit competitive, she’s made such a song and dance about breastfeeding she can’t throw in the towel now

Reactions: 15

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Wow thank god she’s explained hypnobirthing to us all again, I don’t think I got it the first SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES.

• Haha

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
she disgusts me more every day! Her ignore all the professionals advice is damaging. For some mums out there a visit to the health visitor is the only way their depression can be picked up, a chance to ask for help with domestic violence. For some vulnerable women out there her comment making turning down the visit normal and ok is damaging. I get that a lot of HV appointments are rubbish and pointless but I would rather it be seen as a welfare check for all children whatever the mums opinion. Hopefully all refusals are followed up by a home visit just to check child is thriving and not being mistreated!
Regardless of all that who doesn’t love to see their child’s progress if they are doing well, or ask for professional help if not!

• Heart
maybe it’s the first trimester nausea, but I definitely gagged when she said ‘opening like a flower’. Bugger off Feebz, I don’t want the mental image of my your ginger flower thanks very much

• Haha

Sven

VIP Member
My newborn didn’t sleep. Ever. She had colic. And reflux. I had debilitating PND. Reading stuff like that used to push me over the edge - I felt like everyone was better than me, everyone was judging me, what was I doing wrong, and how my daughter would be better off without me and everyone would be happy I was gone. She is being so massively irresponsible.

• Sad
Lord here she goes with all the hypnobirthing again 🙄🙄
‘I just feel like it should be in antenatal classes or something’
Well when Bojo gives the NHS the 350m that was promised in Brexit il mention it to the RCM that we need hypnobirthing in our antenatal sessions that we run for new parents to be in our trust because ginger nips said so along with everything else we have to do.

Wish she would have this baby and shut the fuck up.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She’s in her stories moaning about the price of nipple cream going up a couple of quid, yet banging in all the Stella in a kids trolley for Jimbo, Jesus Christ, mustn’t upset Mr Shrek now can we! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I don’t get the “flexitarian” thing... surely if you can eat meat and fish when you feel like it... that’s just the same as any normal non vegetarian person so why does it need a label 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah I thought this too. Like I’m a flexigymatarian.....sometimes I can be arsed to exercise sometimes I can’t 🤷‍♀️ Sounds better than lazy bastard doesn’t it.

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I’m not surprised about the clothes etc. Vesper hasn’t learned healthy boundaries and routine, she was still sharing a bed with them both from birth until a few months ago, obviously when Phoebe wanted to have sex to make the second baby! Can clearly see vesper is spoiled and I don’t mean with love and in a good way. She’s called the shots and I think partly with Phoebe, it’s pure laziness. She couldn’t be bothered for so long to parent and wants an easy life so it’s easier to let her do what she wants and fluff it round the edges to make it look good for insta casting it off as free expression.
I’m glad she’s having a dose of reality just now. She’s been lucky so far and now her smug arse with the ‘perfect’ newborn phase is realising it’s actually bloody hard. It’s so bad of me but I hope this new baby gives her a run for her money so she can realise how shitty of her it was when she went on about how easy a newborn is and that people are lying when they say it’s hard. She’s an absolute arse hole.
I have to disagree in a way, I’ve always got the impression feebs goes way over the top with parenting vesper. Like there’s no half measures. She would always say she didn’t like her watching tv, she very begrudgingly gave her an iPad when they were on holiday. All the sensory play baskets? Those trays full of rice and farm animal toys?

I think what vesper is doing is pretty normal. But what makes it more amusing is feebs really thought all her iPad banning and truff trays would make her exempt from the terrible twos, and it just doesn’t work that way!

Mum123

VIP Member
This woman is a fucking liability. My aunt went overdue and wasn't offered an induction. Her placenta started to break away and my cousin was born brain damaged. This was in the 80s but still. What the fuck does feebs know. She will 100 percent be a ballache for the teachers when vesper starts school.
She’s 100% going to home school vesper I can see it now....cos of course feebs knows best, better than any teacher!

Reactions: 14

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So she’s walking round Morrison’s with her boob out, I’m starting to think this is all for her benefit as an exhibitionist and for attention, rather than the kids. Why can’t she feed him before she pops out or go to the cafe and sit down with him instead of literally swinging him round a supermarket when he’s trying to eat?!

• Sick
  • Wow

MissSwizz

Just caught up on her stories and FML, what a Mick Smugnel.

“Oh it’s so hard with a newborn. Yea, I’ve got a sling” (gifted!)

getting outside with Herbie in his Gifted pram (notes that it didn’t say gifted on the story as per the ASA guidelines)

then posting garden shots of literally an adventure fucking playground.

Who knows, she might be trying to show solidarity with other mums with toddlers/be supportive to her “online community” but she had taken Vesper out of nursery anyway, so it all seems really false. Probably just annoyed that she can’t get her baps out in Morrisons at the moment.

Oh, and the “giveaway” - wasn’t it supposed to be loads of “cool stuff” as was stated by her in earlier stories “doing my first giveaway and collating items...” (I might be imagining this)

sorry - she’s just really wound me up today. 🙈😂

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Instead of banging on about her wonderful births she should learn how to take off mascara with a bit of remover at night. It’s not a war wound of motherhood to have smudged panda eyes, it’s just laziness and looks scruffy af.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Imagine the sweaty slapping sounds. Squelch.

😩😩😩🤮🤮🤮

Look. If I have to have this mental imagine, so do you lot.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t get the battle with the clothes? My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vespar and Iv never had a battle with her?! I choose what shes wearing then I get her dressed, she’s never refused or demanded she wears something else? Maybe mine just isn’t interested in fashion yet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad she’s becoming a bit of a handful though after allll the smugness lately 🙊
She just likes to think Vesper is so advanced and sassy and so forward. She may well be.. doubt she has a choice with mick smugnel as a mummy! 🙄

• Haha