Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
To be blunt. She's not done the review as I expect vespa is overweight. Just as she's overweight. But as she won't listen to any experts it's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

justfortonight

Chatty Member
It's okay though as you can deny an induction because swfeebs wants you to risk having a still birth as the professionals don't have a clue. She's lost me. I really think she needs to realise that most women face some sort of pregnancy, birthing or child development complications at some point in raising a child. Goodness knows what would happen to her perspective if she ever experienced a miscarriage or something like that.
‘Just before anyone says’ just before anyone dares to disagree with you you mean, you thundering arsehole.

She’s pissing me off more by the second.

She’s positive she had such a great birth experience because she did research and asked questions - I did lots of research and asked lots of questions too. Then my daughters heart stopped beating during labour and I stopped asking questions and started listening to medical professionals who were trained to save her life. If I’d have known my ‘rights’ and declined a c-section, she wouldn’t have survived.

I honestly can’t stand this woman she gets worse by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KNYE_19

Her posts actually have me so cross and upset tonight. Being gifted a £300 pump or thereabouts when first time breastfeeding mums like me have to research the shit out of all of the pumps before we part with our well earned money...and even then I could only afford a £40 one. This whole gifting shit is getting ridiculous. We live in a world where these people think nothing of being gifted thousands of pounds of stuff and there are children and families who can barely afford food. Stop the world I want to get off!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Saturn

Thread suggestion:

Phoebe Court @swfeebs #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but oh I have an aga, playground and even a second floor

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tarrula

I usually find Feebs fairly inoffensive but the normalising 40+ weeks has really pissed me off tonight.

I had to be induced at 42+1 and there was meconium in my waters. My son was distressed and we both had a really bad time of it. There was no way he was coming on his own!

She’s made it sound like they induce for inductions sake. THERE’S A FUCKING MEDICAL NEED FOR DOING IT DIPSHIT

Reactions: 21

justfortonight

Chatty Member
How is she going to manage now they have given notice on vespers nursery!!
I get this from a financial point of view, childcare is crippling, we could only afford to send my eldest from 2.5 because of childcare vouchers from my husbands job - I’m surprised Jim doesn’t get those as a bank manager?? 🤔

But god yeah that is going to be TOUGH when the new baby arrives. My eldest was going to nursery two days a week when my youngest arrived and I don’t think I’d have survived if she hadn’t. The lack of sleep and then having to entertain a toddler is brutal, and I just could not get us all out of the house, it felt impossible!

Saying that though I’m sure feebs will sail through it with a big ol’ smug grin on her Mick Hucknall face 🙄🙄 can see it now ‘its just about being prepaaaaared and it was actualleh not too bad getting us all readehhh so I’ve med a pack up and we’re off t’zoo.’

Yeah good for you babes 👍🏻

• Haha

Lurkerlurker2019

I gave birth 7 days ago and had the most horrific experience. I was convinced I would have a water birth, no pain relief and had been praticising hypnobirthing but my plans had to change when I found out my daughter was back to back 3 days before I delivered. The pain was indescribable and I had to have an epidural at 6cms as I couldn't go on. My daughter got stuck at 9.5cms for hours and when I reached 10, pushing didn't do anything. I was rushed to theatre for forceps and now a week later my episiotomy stitches have split and I have a nasty infection so will be on meds for a while and healing will be long and slow. I thought I had the perfect labour in the bag but it didn't work out like that. I really hope Pheebs has a safe delivery but her naivety knows no bounds. Positive thinking will NOT save you from life threatening and horrible experiences while in labour.

• Sad

KNYE_19

I've seen her tits more than I've seen my own...and I'm breastfeeding too 😳 I find it really narcissistic and unnecessary?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

You better werk

Chatty Member
Health visitors--trained to spot safe guarding issues, signpost parents who are struggling, support parents who might not be able to put food on the table for their child. Great idea advise ppl to avoid that eh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t told Vesper that she’s having a baby, I hope for V’s sake that she actually takes the shock really well (although it will piss me off if Feebs gets the perfect reaction from her :ROFLMAO: Smug level 1000)
I have to admit the joy I felt when vesper entered the terrible twos was at feebs level smugness 🤣

She would always go on about how she didn’t have tantrums, and then as they all inevitably do, she hit that wonderful age where no amount of sensory play baskets are going to make any difference - it’s lay on the floor in Tesco because you won’t buy them a kinder egg time!

I think she said the reason she didn’t tell vesper about her pregnancy is because she’d keep asking when the baby was coming 🤔 my little girl was older than vesper when I was pregnant, she turned 4 just after I had my second - and yes she would ask me when the baby was coming out but not daily and I’m not the most patient of parents and it didn’t annoy me 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think it can do any good doing it this way. Like what the HELL is that girl going to think when mummy and daddy have a couple of days away (sorry I mean of course feebs won’t have to spend any time AT ALL in hospital after she’s powerfully and peacefully farted this kid out with no intervention WHATSOEVER) and then come home with a very noisy little person who takes up all their time?

It’s a recipe for disaster. Yes I do agree at 2 and a half you could tell her over and over again that she was going to be a big sister and she still wouldn’t totally understand what that meant but give the girl some warning at least!

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
So basically she’s been preaching to her SW groups all evening about the ‘plan’, and then grabbed a pizza on the way home for her dinner.

ok....

• Wow
  • Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Ah so her body didn’t know best and she’s gone for a procedure has she! Well well fucking well. Glad she listened to the midwives and actually did something that may help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18