Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh dear god here comes more in her underwear bump pics, I think I’ve seen her pregnant belly more time’s than I looked at my own, and I’ve been through it four times! Put it away love, we get it you are pregnant, you’re mama Earth, round of applause, no one gives a shit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘ Brutal feeding plan ‘

Just give the poor boy a bottle for gods sake !!! If he is losing weight then he is obviously not getting enough from her and may just need a top up !!!

• Sad
Latest story...
Can’t help feel so smug that it’s all going to shit and Vesper is being a normal toddler and feebs can’t hack it 😂😂😂
Welcome to the real world hun 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Have a little read up on feminism.
Get on your freedom of choice and woman’s rights high horse all you want tbh I couldn’t care less. But clinical guidelines are there for a reason, for many reasons to do with the mothers health, and the baby’s health, but also to protect a midwife and her health continually pulling 17 stone plus women out of water pools, should anything go wrong. Bit hypocritical of you to want rights for the mother, but not for the female health worker? Or do they not matter too, that’s the thing about feminism in this case the morality isn't just about the mother. Feebs was determined to get the birth she wanted at any cost, this time it has worked out for her and the baby, thankfully.

Drflex

Babies never run out of room. That is so dangerous to say. And having a big baby is no reason to induce, the NICE guidelines (which the nhs follow) state this clearly, UNLESS there is another medical complication that could put mum and baby at risk

this is incorrect. The placenta can work just as well after 42 weeks as it can before, and some studies show the risk of still birth goes down after 42 weeks.
it is very hard to find clinical evidence on the subject as pregnant mothers are never going to be put at risk just to find out.
There have been cases where Women at 37 weeks have had failing placentas. It all depends on the woman’s cycle and the actual gestation of the baby, which is very hard to figure out unless you know exactly what point you conceived
Being 42 weeks pregnant is not a medical reason to be induced

Being induced earlier than both your body and baby are ready can cause a whole host of unnecessary interventions, instrumental delivery and c sections. Which have more risks themselves than simply not inducing

whole heartedly agree with this, every woman is different and so are their cycles, just because one womans body does one thing doesn’t mean the next woman will be the same. and the nhs has the tendency to pigeonhole people into categories simply because it makes their life easier
are you a medical professional? it worries me to see threads like this where people state things as fact when they’re not. Even if you are a midwife or obstetrician you should avoid giving medical advice on gossip forums, it’s irresponsible at best.

Many people are induced for big babies, that IS a medical reason for induction in some cases. I don’t understand the scaremongering around induction, something which saves babies lives. That’s dangerous, not stating that a baby ‘ran out of room’

Evidence doesn’t show that stillbirth risk reduces after 42 weeks, every day after 42 weeks the risk increases. I have never seen a 42 week placenta that looked perfectly healthy, not one. You seem to be of the opinion that medical professionals who know a hell of a lot more than you do want to induce to cause you or your baby harm. At the end of the day it’s your choice whether to wilfully ignore medical advice but to come on here and encourage others to do the same is absolutely wrong.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Saying on her stories how she’s feeling anxious which isn’t like her, oh what a shame 🙄 terrible when something doesn’t go exactly as you planned, eh love? Some people have to deal with that anxiety for the whole 9 months,

Sorry but she needed a wake up call that hypnobirthing isn’t actually magic and your pregnancy/birth is largely out of your control.

Sounds like Feebs has had a tough day, what with it being her mum’s anniversary, day 5 post partum and the baby dropping more weight. If only she could be a little more honest about stuff like this all the time! I almost screamed watching her stories the other day. ‘It’s just amazing, the newborn bubble is just so lovely and amazing blah blah blah’. As someone expecting their first baby, I’m so grateful to have friends and relatives who have been honest about their experiences those first few days (some have been ‘amazing’, others have been truly bloody awful with poorly mums and/or babies!). If I was basing my expectations off of the likes of Feebs on social media and had a tough first few days, I’d wonder what the fuck was going on!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So wrapped up in her home birth bubble she just has to get out to the local coffee shop where she can whip her tits out and repost everything for the glory and validation from Instagram. Is Instagram all she thinks about?? Sad sad cow. Nahhhh I'm not buying it sorry! Wait till the baby blues kick in when Jim is back in work.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wanna know why they have a house like that??! Yeah they have 2 kids, now. Why did they buy a fucking mansion when it was just the 2 of them?! Ohh we’re so skint, bore off!
The pair of them are from families with money. It is blatantly obvious.. the mother in-law has charity garden parties 😏 I don't think smugnel has the same idea about being skint as I do...Imagine their food bill?? She could put big Jimbo on a diet for a start and save a grand a week in food no doubt😂

• Haha

KNYE_19

I think that Vesper is going to be a nightmare when the baby comes...seems she rules the roost and is allowed to put her hands down mums top whenever she wants, she is going to have a hard time understanding the massive change, and who can blame her...this is why surely Feebs should have told her by now that theres a new baby on the way? I cant get my head around it 🙁

Reactions: 12

Lauz2427

VIP Member
So whilst she’s stuffing a big pizza I’m just imagining the posts after she’s had Lambretta or whatever they’ll call new baby......lets be honest she’s done fairly well to only gain what she has so inevitably she will at a guess he lighter after baby’s born than when she got pregnant “I followed slimming world throughout my whole pregnancy and I actually lost weight” “join my fantastic group and we can make sure you can stuff 5 takeaways a week and still not pile 4 stone on”

• Haha
  • Heart
I wanna know why they have a house like that??! Yeah they have 2 kids, now. Why did they buy a fucking mansion when it was just the 2 of them?! Ohh we’re so skint, bore off!
My husband and I have a five bedroom house with a big garden 🤷🏻‍♀️ We had the money to afford it and didn’t see the point of buying a smaller house just to move again in a few years when we have kids. That said, I don’t talk about how skint and in debt I am on the Internet, so I suppose it’s slightly different.

No chance. She’ll sneeze the kid out at 42 weeks on the dot (right on time!) so she can continue to be smug and preachy for the rest of her days.

• Haha

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I think that Vesper is going to be a nightmare when the baby comes...seems she rules the roost and is allowed to put her hands down mums top whenever she wants, she is going to have a hard time understanding the massive change, and who can blame her...this is why surely Feebs should have told her by now that theres a new baby on the way? I cant get my head around it 🙁
I completely agree. You can’t deny Vesper has a lovely life, is thriving and is very well taken care of ( cough huge sized food portions cough) , but she is undoubtedly going to become a right diva when she can’t stroke mummy’s ginger boobies when she’s boobin number 2. I think on these latest series of Q and A she comes across as soooo smug and know it all! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I feel tight saying this but I’m looking forwards to seeing how she manages with the two of them being the earth mother she is. Il give her this she is doing well keeping her weight down il give her that- nearly 5 stone on having V Couldn’t afford that again and she knows it! Xxxxx

• Haha