Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Is it bullying when you are taking about someone in a forum rather than directly to a person?
I’m not directly commenting on feebs insta account or messaging her so I dont consider myself a bully.
If she chooses to come on here that’s on her surely?
It's not like we are outside her door calling her mick Hucknall and asking her if she's holding back the years

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She just likes to think Vesper is so advanced and sassy and so forward. She may well be.. doubt she has a choice with mick smugnel as a mummy! 🙄
I’m just catching up and I AM DEAD @ Mick Smugnel 😭😭😂😂😂

Bloody hell girls! I mean I’m not her biggest fan, but some of the stuff on here is a bit savage. She’s heavily pregnant.
Smugness and an ugly dress are not symptoms of pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vjeff

I don’t get the “flexitarian” thing... surely if you can eat meat and fish when you feel like it... that’s just the same as any normal non vegetarian person so why does it need a label 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
I know I might be in the minority here but I’m going to say it...if I hear ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’ one more time il scream!!
It’s so bloody unrealistic to be kind to everyone all the time! Do these people live in bubbles where no one disagrees with anyone and everything is so lovely with rainbows and unicorns everywhere. What bullshit. People will always have different opinions and if people are dicks and not kind then people are allowed to disagree with them for god sake.
What annoys me more is that half the people that are saying it, and some of the bitchiest, unkind, judgemental people I've come across!

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Oh dear god here comes more in her underwear bump pics, I think I’ve seen her pregnant belly more time’s than I looked at my own, and I’ve been through it four times! Put it away love, we get it you are pregnant, you’re mama Earth, round of applause, no one gives a shit. 🙄
‘Determined to take a bump pic today!’ What as oppose to every other day of the pissing week?! Is she having a tin bath?!?! I’ve seen nothing but your gut since the second Jimbo left wonderchild number two in there!!!

This woman evokes a rage in me like no-one else. Sweet baby Jesus have a day OFF.

• Haha

Purple star

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does she act like she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby!! And be a mum!! She likes to make out she’s perfect and she’s not!!!!

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
That baby name DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Absoultely god awful. Like even more awful than I could have anticipated, which is saying something. So we have a motorbike, and now a car. I am SO here for the next baby....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Leopardprint

VIP Member
‘Really feeling for anyone who doesn’t have outdoor space’ - patronising much in your football pitch of a garden?! 🙄😂

• Wow

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Those fucking mucking out boots do not go with that dress.
Nothing goes with that dress.
Parts of that dress don’t even go with that dress 😐😂
She goes on about how she can’t get Vesper to pick matching nice clothes.....ermmmm I wonder why when her mother dresses like she’s a packet of skittles

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think we're all guilty of saying things on tattle that could amount to bullying. However what lead people to tattle was the standard delete and block that happens when you disagree with so called influencers. Whilst i think we do need to be careful about what we post/how it's worded, these influencers also need to take responsibility too. Not everyone that disagrees is a jealous troll. We can have different opinions without them deleting and blocking comments, they should try the be kind method themselves and could reply with a simple message back saying never thoughr of it that way, I'll take your comments on board. We are never to old to learn and the problem with most influencers is they only believe in their own hype and their own opinion is the only one that can be right. If they opened their minds a little then forums like this wouldn't happen

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
And her Facebook is now private 🤣 wow that was quick, hi phoebe 👋 total proof that she reads here!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Totally different kettle of fish. I will continue to say exactly what I think on here because I could quite easily hop in the dm box of these people to state my opinion instead. As it has been stated, this is not a direct contact to the subject, you have to actively seek out tattle or Google yourself (which they do!)

These instagram influencers have the option to go private with their profiles to protect their children and family from public opinion - they don't because they know they can make a shit load more money being completely open to the public. Money, fast, easily made money then becomes more important to them. I don't buy this bollocks about it being their hobby, why would you even leave yourself vulnerable to such negative attention if it was so so bad? Unless you enjoy it?

If you are actively trying to be an influencer I.e, make financial gain off another person by using your powers of persuasion to make them think/behave a certain way, or buy products they don't really need for your own gain, then in my book you're deffo fair game and up for scrutiny. Influencer culture needs to die. It's where most of the toxicity starts but they never take responsibility for making viewers/consumers of their content feel like shit.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
I used to love Feebs but she has proper boiled my piss over the past few day

‘we have turned down our 2-2.5 review’. We. Who is we. What about Vesper and her needs. She may think she knows everything about everything but she bloody doesn’t and THEN ....

‘You can refuse an induction’

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU !! If a qualified Health Care Professional advised this why would you turn it down on the advice of some self proclaiming mom expert hyp(n)o birthing preaching smug fucker !! FUMING cause someone will do this and something AWFUL will happen !!

Reactions: 16