Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to a forest with a little un...when you’re 39 weeks pregnant, is she out of her mind 🙄 She was huffing and puffing going to a post office, yet she’s hiking around a forest today, ridiculous, id be worried about my waters going in the middle of nowhere!!
Don’t worry, baby knows what to do remember, feebs can breathe and all that. All will be good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going to a forest with a little un...when you’re 39 weeks pregnant, is she out of her mind 🙄 She was huffing and puffing going to a post office, yet she’s hiking around a forest today, ridiculous, id be worried about my waters going in the middle of nowhere!!
i went to Glastonbury 38 weeks pregnant....with a 2 year old and camped so I can’t condemn her for this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
#aff a crappy light up clock? If you are that desperate for the pennies I’ll send you some hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we’ve solved the mystery of why feebs dresses like a 65 year old woman.

Her mother in law buys her clothes 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm not sure if I'm looking forward to the most the breastfeeding saga of mother earth or perfect baby led weaning saga who will give knobby Joe wicks a run for his money 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will old feebs really be poorer with statutory mat pay? He’s SW group wouldn't bring in £600 a month surely?

Reactions: 2
I was 38 and wanted a home birth. Absolutely gorgeous pregnancy and it was all planned. A midwife did me a sweep as I was a week overdue. Biggest regret of my entire life. I felt like shite for 4 days after like a burning feeling down below. I gave birth 10 days overdue and me and my son were touch and go with sepsis. My hone birth was an emergency section with me being knocked out and him being wheeled to neonatal for 2 weeks. PTSD and depression galore followed. Look, I have no problem with a woman doing whatever she wants and feeling empowered. I absolutely hate my midwifery service as they failed me and my son in before and after care and even forgot us when he came home. I did complain but they're all in it together. I know, I work there. What Im trying to say is you can think how you're going to give birth and its all rosey but you never know. Have faith in your delivery suite, mine was absolutely brilliant and truly looked after us. It's the ward and community I hated. Good look Feebs, with the birth and the after tit storm with a jealous first child because we've all been there ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 1
However, my lovely 61 year old ma shops in White Stuff, Fat Face and Joules. I’d be well happy if she turned up with some clothes for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like she might have taken on board some of the comments about her profiteering from other people. Her disclaimer about not going into overdrafts etc is a step in the right direction. Still don’t agree with it but I suppose it’s a small blessing she seems to have taken it on board slightly.

Will old feebs really be poorer with statutory mat pay? He’s SW group wouldn't bring in £600 a month surely?
The few consultants I know don’t make much, if anything, they all still have to work normal jobs.

Unless you have multiple times/days and really big groups I don’t think it would make you much

Lord here she goes with all the hypnobirthing again 🙄🙄
‘I just feel like it should be in antenatal classes or something’
Well when Bojo gives the NHS the 350m that was promised in Brexit il mention it to the RCM that we need hypnobirthing in our antenatal sessions that we run for new parents to be in our trust because ginger nips said so along with everything else we have to do.

Wish she would have this baby and shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lord here she goes with all the hypnobirthing again 🙄🙄
‘I just feel like it should be in antenatal classes or something’
Well when Bojo gives the NHS the 350m that was promised in Brexit il mention it to the RCM that we need hypnobirthing in our antenatal sessions that we run for new parents to be in our trust because ginger nips said so along with everything else we have to do.

Wish she would have this baby and shut the duck up.
She will be getting her ginger tits out soon enough 🙄

DYYYYYYYYING 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭
She's not doing very well holding back the years, she looks around 50, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be getting her ginger tits out soon enough 🙄
Its almost as if she is the first person to do anything like this, hypnobirthing and breastfeeding.

Hypnobirthing has been around for years more so since 1980’s and breastfeeding well since day dot.

I did hypnobirthing with my daughter and it didn’t make an ounce of difference to my labour, I still ended up with an episiotomy and forceps and no amount of hypnobirthing was going to change the position of my child when her head was crowning unfortunately the little tinker!!

She needs to wind her neck in and stop preaching if women want to do it they will do, sure she’s on some sort of commission for it, that and dates 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may be a pessimist, but I don’t know how someone could go on and on about all the breathing and birth stuff before the event. Yeah afterwards say I ate a million dates and did hypno this and that and it really helped but it just feels audaciously jinxy to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.