Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nightmare last night, and in amongst the horror, my dream self uttered the words "while I was boobin'" :sick: Made it even more of a nightmare 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh god! I've got an 18 month old and currently pregnant with number 2. Not going to lie, I'm shitting it now 😫 particularly since feebz (perfect mother) Court is actually admitting it's a struggle. Any advice welcome here ladies 😂
don’t spend hours filming every last detail of your life, posting swipe up links and debt advice and doing stories of boobing and you will be fine. Makes out she is super mum but can’t be ‘present’ most of the time because life revolves around the gram. We went from one to 2 last July, on the whole it really is fine and I have a 22 month age gap between mine.

Reactions: 7
don’t spend hours filming every last detail of your life, posting swipe up links and debt advice and doing stories of boobing and you will be fine. Makes out she is super mum but can’t be ‘present’ most of the time because life revolves around the gram. We went from one to 2 last July, on the whole it really is fine and I have a 22 month age gap between mine.
Agree....I had my second last April when my daughter was 19
Months....you will be absolutely fine it is hard at first but you soon get into the swing of things....I literally don’t get to pick up my phone for most of the day unless they’re distracted or napping!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell...gifted car seat, gifted pram...as someone who is currently wondering how on Earth I’m supposed to pay for all the kit that babies seem to need, it’s infuriating to know that people like Feebs do sod all (aside from pretending to follow SW) and get hundreds of pounds worth of stuff thrown at them!

Reactions: 9
So she’s walking round Morrison’s with her boob out, I’m starting to think this is all for her benefit as an exhibitionist and for attention, rather than the kids. Why can’t she feed him before she pops out or go to the cafe and sit down with him instead of literally swinging him round a supermarket when he’s trying to eat?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So she’s walking round Morrison’s with her boob out, I’m starting to think this is all for her benefit as an exhibitionist and for attention, rather than the kids. Why can’t she feed him before she pops out or go to the cafe and sit down with him instead of literally swinging him round a supermarket when he’s trying to eat?!
i know everyone’s different, but surely if she’s just got his weight back up, concentrating on feeding - sitting down focussing on it - will mean he gets more milk? (This was always the case with my little one)
Like you said - maybe she just loves being the centre or attention and walking round the supermarket with her boob out! 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
i know everyone’s different, but surely if she’s just got his weight back up, concentrating on feeding - sitting down focussing on it - will mean he gets more milk? (This was always the case with my little one)
Like you said - maybe she just loves being the centre or attention and walking round the supermarket with her boob out! 🤦‍♀️😂
Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking round feeding 😂
I personally wouldn't because I'd rather actually be comfy 😂
She really will wack it out in anyone's face 😂

Reactions: 5
she seems to be really struggling to BF this time around, causing her pain and the baby to struggle with weight gain. I never BF my son so dont want hate as its a genuine question, but when do you kind of call it a day and admit defeat with this?

Reactions: 6
she seems to be really struggling to BF this time around, causing her pain and the baby to struggle with weight gain. I never BF my son so dont want hate as its a genuine question, but when do you kind of call it a day and admit defeat with this?
But then she won’t be able to gloat about how she overcame all the struggles and breastfed him until he was whatever age.
It’s all a bit competitive, she’s made such a song and dance about breastfeeding she can’t throw in the towel now

Reactions: 15
I’ve wondered this too. Breastfeeding my first was as easy as falling off a log, had a cat 1 c-section and was still able to feed her straight away and successfully for 8 months. She got fat really quick and my boobs didn’t hurt and that was that.

It was more difficult with my second, no pain at all but she barely gained any weight for a while and that was scary.

I don’t know how/why feebs carries on when it’s this difficult for her, there’s this awful rhetoric amongst bfing mothers that ‘it might not be easy, but it will be worth it’ which is just such absolute horse tit.

Being in agony 24/7 is NOT worth it, your child failing to thrive is NOT worth it.

Informed is best but there surely comes a time when you have to assess your options and consider formula?

Personally I could not have carried on up against all the issues she’s had. Far too much to deal with especially with a toddler to look after too.

Reactions: 16
I’ve wondered this too. Breastfeeding my first was as easy as falling off a log, had a cat 1 c-section and was still able to feed her straight away and successfully for 8 months. She got fat really quick and my boobs didn’t hurt and that was that.

It was more difficult with my second, no pain at all but she barely gained any weight for a while and that was scary.

I don’t know how/why feebs carries on when it’s this difficult for her, there’s this awful rhetoric amongst bfing mothers that ‘it might not be easy, but it will be worth it’ which is just such absolute horse tit.

Being in agony 24/7 is NOT worth it, your child failing to thrive is NOT worth it.

Informed is best but there surely comes a time when you have to assess your options and consider formula?

Personally I could not have carried on up against all the issues she’s had. Far too much to deal with especially with a toddler to look after too.
I agree! I BF my first until 10 months but the second wasn't gaining weight very quick and unless I BF constantly, their weight just wasn't going anywhere so I switched to formula and started gaining almost immediately

thats what i mean, with me having a perfectly happy & healthy 6m old who has only ever had formula how can this pain and upset with the weight gain be ‘worth it’ .. how will it make Herbie any different to my son? Totally think fed is best and if you want to BF go ahead, but when it comes at such a cost to mother and baby I just don’t understand

Reactions: 9
thats what i mean, with me having a perfectly happy & healthy 6m old who has only ever had formula how can this pain and upset with the weight gain be ‘worth it’ .. how will it make Herbie any different to my son? Totally think fed is best and if you want to BF go ahead, but when it comes at such a cost to mother and baby I just don’t understand
Totally agree. The constant stress phoebe must be feeling can’t be doing any of them any good at all. It’s sad she obviously feels this shame around formula because it would save her so much pain and anxiety and as you say herbie will be literally no different to any other baby 🤷‍♀️

She is so obsessed with being a breast feeder I can’t see her ever offering formula! It’s literally her whole identity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.