Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That is a face I would never get tired of smacking.
Actually can't stand her.
I used to really enjoy her but since she’s become a parent she is such a fucking patronising know it all.

I used to feel like such an inadequate mam and that I’d let my little girl down when I used to see her posting her sensory play with that bastard tuff tray and how much she did with ‘Vessie’ whilst I was working my socks off on 13 hour shifts never seeing my girl and when I was off I was so tired I just used to go to soft play.

Now I just think why was I fucking arsed hers is all for social media and everyone knows toddlers are arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sven

VIP Member
Is it really a newborn bubble if you’re broadcasting literally everything including your boobs to the whole world??

justfortonight

Chatty Member
she seems to be really struggling to BF this time around, causing her pain and the baby to struggle with weight gain. I never BF my son so dont want hate as its a genuine question, but when do you kind of call it a day and admit defeat with this?
I’ve wondered this too. Breastfeeding my first was as easy as falling off a log, had a cat 1 c-section and was still able to feed her straight away and successfully for 8 months. She got fat really quick and my boobs didn’t hurt and that was that.

It was more difficult with my second, no pain at all but she barely gained any weight for a while and that was scary.

I don’t know how/why feebs carries on when it’s this difficult for her, there’s this awful rhetoric amongst bfing mothers that ‘it might not be easy, but it will be worth it’ which is just such absolute horse shit.

Being in agony 24/7 is NOT worth it, your child failing to thrive is NOT worth it.

Informed is best but there surely comes a time when you have to assess your options and consider formula?

Personally I could not have carried on up against all the issues she’s had. Far too much to deal with especially with a toddler to look after too.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Hang on, is she actually lecturing us about SW principles? I don’t know how she can be so brazen. Preaching the SW way but not following it herself! I don’t get it.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh it’s time for her to shop for nursing bras apparently, cue game of thrones music “BOOBIN IS COMING” Save yourselves girls, Women and children first, run! 😉 The only woman to have ever mastered breastfeeding in the history of man is gearing up for whapping them out for the ‘gram Mach 2! 😑

• Haha
  • Sick

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘I’m really struggling with feeding - again ‘

Well perhaps if you put your phone down for 5 minutes and stopped taking pictures of your ginger tits you could concentrate on it properly and it might be easier !!!

• Haha
And so it begins 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Getting her boobs out and talking about boobin 24/7.

Just tell us that your flange stings when you go for a wee and your nips are on fire and that your sleep deprived and feel like your insides are falling out with your fanny pad attached.

Smuggy little fuck I need to unfollow her she’s getting on my tits already and I’m not even pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just feel for all the new mums who are pregnant and will just assume that this is what it’s like when it’s absolutely not.

• Haha

Justchilling

I sent her that message, had she actually paid for those cards she received then she could preach about supporting small businesses but when you’re taking from them for free how are you actually supporting them!?

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Tbf, I think it’s each to their own with breastfeeding/formula. I had friends who struggled at the start and went way beyond what I would have bothered with - maybe it’s to do with the oxytocin rush that you get when feeding that becomes addictive?!
I think she and Jim are to the point of having a food obsession and certainly give Vesper massively too big portions and have given her a habit of constantly grazing on food and overeating. She is a lovely little girl but in my view she is already overweight and will continue to be a child that suffers with overeating and weight issues, through no fault of her own. I think that Mum places so much emphasis on food and feeding in general that breastfeeding is more important to her that it might be to others? She places a disproportionately big value on it in my opinion. When she said she was considering letting Vesper latch on just to increase her milk supply I felt that she is venturing into weird territory.

• Sick
  • Sad

Mum123

VIP Member
I also think it’s completely different. This is a gossip website and people don’t have to come and read it. The press are not hounding these influencers or bullying them in the comments. It would be different if all this was sent to her in a private message but people will always talk and gossip, always have and always will. They have decided to put their lives out there and can’t expect everyone to agree with everything they say and do. People have opinions when you sell your soul for a few likes and swipe ups. It’s not bullying. That’s my opinion anyway, there’s no way I would want to be famous or even insta famous, couldn’t think of anything worse!

Mum123

VIP Member
‘I wouldn’t normally post this’ errr yeah you would. 100 times over, just why! There’s no need 🙄

• Haha

Papayya

What is the obsession with typing out 'birth stories' for the world to see. Honestly these people are so egotistical and big headed. I've had twins and singletons and never felt the need to broadcast, write a caption, create a blog, publish a memoir. My god they really think the world revolves around them. How did women give birth before these mummy bloggers came about and told them how to.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Serious comment alert.

I have officially seen Feeb’s boobs more than my own in the past 48 hours.

For real. Actual fact.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m sure when little herbie is in his teens he’ll absolutely “adore” being splashed over the Internet with endless videos of him feeding from his mams tit. There’s normalising breastfeeding and then there’s being obsessed with people seeing you do so. There’s just no consideration for the kids of these social media people, it’s all about themselves.

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I haven't commented for a while but she does make me laugh....choosing a child's name that seems entirely Instagram influenced and childish in the real world.....and that she's got to join the bandwagon of homeschooling when her kids aren't in school yet and she's a stay at home Mum anyway. Just go with the flow. Yes we all want to get out of the house, but she seems to always feel the need to lead the (smug) way. Sorry love, you've got a big house, loads of toys, a massive garden with a playground in it. Some of us are stuck at home with very vulnerable family members, school work to actually do and limited space and actual work to do from home on top!!
Yeah I have wondered why in God’s name she seems so worried about home schooling - vesper is 2?!

‘Jim’s at work tomorrow’ right so you’re just doing what millions of mums do every day, staying at home with two kids while your partner works.

As always has to outdo everyone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

WhatABore

VIP Member
I agree. Whilst I personally don't comment on peoples looks that they cant help... whether it be teeth or body shape or whatever, I do comment on the way they act most of the time. The thing that actually brought me to Tattle was one of the SW Instagrammers who I said I disagreed with what they were saying on their post, which was a sly dig at someone that was very obvious. I was then blocked, comment deleted and they then posted a story saying
"If you have nothing better to say then don't say anything. This is a place for my opinions and if you don't agree move on."
I just thought.. why should they be allowed to say what they think constantly and post to their thousands yet we disagree with their opinion, in a civil way and get hounded for it and called out 🤔

I feel it's perfectly acceptable to call people out on their bullshit. Why should everyone carry on being kind when they've been dicks?

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Take your aga, your pizza, your hypnobirthing mantras and fuck off!!!! Woman seriously boils my piss

• Haha