Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave birth 7 days ago and had the most horrific experience. I was convinced I would have a water birth, no pain relief and had been praticising hypnobirthing but my plans had to change when I found out my daughter was back to back 3 days before I delivered. The pain was indescribable and I had to have an epidural at 6cms as I couldn't go on. My daughter got stuck at 9.5cms for hours and when I reached 10, pushing didn't do anything. I was rushed to theatre for forceps and now a week later my episiotomy stitches have split and I have a nasty infection so will be on meds for a while and healing will be long and slow. I thought I had the perfect labour in the bag but it didn't work out like that. I really hope Pheebs has a safe delivery but her naivety knows no bounds. Positive thinking will NOT save you from life threatening and horrible experiences while in labour.
I also gave birth 7 days ago...was lovely and calm induction lasting 2 days, in control...got to 9cm using gas and air and then it all went to tit and baby wouldnt engage in my pelvis so his cord was close to wrapping around his neck....then rushed to theatre for c section where i had massive blood loss. Her smugness and insistence that it is solely our choice and in our control as to what kind of birth we have is infuriating...tit happens and I would rather bring my child into this world safely rather than berate myself for not having the "perfect birth". And regardless of how we brought our children into this world, whether we had aaaall the pain relief or not or even if we dont want bloody kids we are all amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fellow survivors of stitches 'down there' I salute you and admire you, as there is absolutely nothing that hurts quite as much as this!! Especially when you need the big toilet that first time 😭😭😭 I didn't have any stitches on my first but had a horrific birth on my 2nd, which nearly killed us both. She literally talks so much rubbish it's unreal. Just because she's a hefty lass who pops them out like a one armed bandit, does not mean others are. You just cannot plan for everything in life, it's not possible. Silly woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Away with ya ginger tits...touched a nerve love? No-one is making you feel bad about your job.. you know deep down it's all true. So someone at your group had a lift off you and someone lost 3 stone..Wow you're a ginger Ghandi. I should think so too that they're getting something after all the money you've taken off them. Not doing it for free are you? What do you want a milky bar and a sticker? 🙄 Can you tell I don't like her 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I gave birth 7 days ago and had the most horrific experience. I was convinced I would have a water birth, no pain relief and had been praticising hypnobirthing but my plans had to change when I found out my daughter was back to back 3 days before I delivered. The pain was indescribable and I had to have an epidural at 6cms as I couldn't go on. My daughter got stuck at 9.5cms for hours and when I reached 10, pushing didn't do anything. I was rushed to theatre for forceps and now a week later my episiotomy stitches have split and I have a nasty infection so will be on meds for a while and healing will be long and slow. I thought I had the perfect labour in the bag but it didn't work out like that. I really hope Pheebs has a safe delivery but her naivety knows no bounds. Positive thinking will NOT save you from life threatening and horrible experiences while in labour.
My first was almost the same, except she came out after 4.5 hours of pushing. I did the first 14 m hours at home as had hoped to have a homebirth and got ambulances to hospital, too late for any pain relief other than gas and air. Didn’t reialise she was back to back until I was 2 hours into pushing, in agony and nothing was happening (I suspect the midwife knew but waited to see how we got on) Episiotomy recovery was worse than the birth and that was awful as it was. Lavender baths help. I had my second 5 months ago so rest assured things get better and you will be mental enough to do it again should you wish to! Talk talk talk to people close to you though - I found it emotionally very tough as found the whole experience very traumatic.

iwill never forget the locum GP’s face when I whacked out my episiotomy stitches for him to see whenI suspected I had an infection. Was on so much pain, I literally couldn’t care less,I don’t think his training had prepared to see that..... I can laugh about it now 😂

if it’s any consolation, my second was born at home in less than 4 hours start to finish, no stitches or drugs and I felt completely back to normal the next day!

Reactions: 2
Those bleeping mucking out boots do not go with that dress.
Nothing goes with that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those bleeping mucking out boots do not go with that dress.
Nothing goes with that dress.
Parts of that dress don’t even go with that dress 😐😂
She goes on about how she can’t get Vesper to pick matching nice clothes.....ermmmm I wonder why when her mother dresses like she’s a packet of skittles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've noticed why her face looks a tad strange. It's because she has next to no eyebrows 😂🤔

Reactions: 2
I've noticed she always says she's lost her lunch to Vesper, and Vespers sitting there with 2 plates of food... is it just me that tells my kids they've got their own? 🤔
If I've got something different and they want to try it, I will let them, but I don't let them take my whole plate and eat off both so I sit there with nothing.

Kind of realising why maybe Vesper will listen to Jim and not her.
She appears to let Vesper get away with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Based on the podcasts she’s been sharing (deliciously Ella’s perfect home birth) Bet she’s dying for a home birth but has probably been told it’s not allowed down to BMI

I've noticed she always says she's lost her lunch to Vesper, and Vespers sitting there with 2 plates of food... is it just me that tells my kids they've got their own? 🤔
If I've got something different and they want to try it, I will let them, but I don't let them take my whole plate and eat off both so I sit there with nothing.

She thinks it's great to have a 'sassy' daughter... translates to - she won't listen to me and I encourage unruly behaviour so I can moan about it.

Reactions: 8

I think exactly the same, there's no way I'd let my child do that, not because I'm mean or greedy, but because she has her own, and has to learn she can't always have what she wants, makes children brattish!!

Reactions: 5
Based on the podcasts she’s been sharing (deliciously Ella’s perfect home birth) Bet she’s dying for a home birth but has probably been told it’s not allowed down to BMI
No health professional is allowed to tell you what you are not allowed to do, we have these things called human rights, they don’t just disappear because you’re pregnant.
If she wanted a home birth she can have one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.