Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So those ‘ad’ stories telling us all not to judge instagrammers who do ads were a sneaky precursor to the hello fresh adverts that will be taking over her stories for the next week

Reactions: 9
So those ‘ad’ stories telling us all not to judge instagrammers who do ads were a sneaky precursor to the hello fresh adverts that will be taking over her stories for the next week
Thought the exact same. And as with any I skip them. They’re not genuine.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker.
First time commenter!

I’ve tried not to comment for months well because of my job but tonight’s comments on her stories have fucked me off something rotten.

qualified MW here and her comments and her duck all knowledge on midwifery piss me right off. Midwives don’t just spend 3 years at university then a following 12-24 months on a preceptorship for some one who’s read a few books and given birth once preach about an evidence based degree that she knows duck all about.

You go ahead hen and eat your dates and have your perineal massage and hypnobirth and don’t listen to your midwife because of course feebs knows best. You can plan all you want for your perfect birth and I’m so happy you got it the last time but stop trying to lure other women into a false sense of security that there birth will be plain sailing because who’s the woman going to blaim when your stupid obnoxious recommendations go wrong and she ends up with failure to progress and a cat 2 section and maybe piles for good measure.
Not you, but her midwife.
You stupid bleeping arse.

Glad that’s off my chest 😅

Also i just want to point out that I am in total support and advocate for women and it’s there birth, their choice and informed consent is so important, but there are evidence based guidelines and procedures we follow to the core to prevent maternal mortality for a reason.
Most of the vibes that I get from her posts is, please ignore all medical advice given because it’s your baby your birth and listen to moi because I am the font of all knowledge and of course have a medical degree in PREACH. It’s so dangerous and I would never in any circumstances listen to a ‘SW consultant’ on the gram.

Think I have over done it in comments tonight, I apologise.
👏👏👏 I am late, reading through these threads so sorry for my late like and reply. I am not a mum or a MW but all my sisters have had babies and my best friend 4 months ago. My friend had a detailed birth plan of a pool birth and hypno birthing. Of course, this didn't happen. Her labour slowed down and she had to get out the pool and deliver on the bed. I asked her if she was upset about not having the full birth in the pool or doing the hypno stuff and she said "nope, the hypno stuff drove her mad anyway and at the end of the day I would have done anything to deliver her safely. Didn't care just wanted out and safe."
My sisters were the same, one said no pain relief just gas and air but then went on to have epidural but again no big deal. One had an emergency c section, didn't care so long as baby was safe and healthy.

If i were giving birth I would do all I could to ensure a safe and healthy delivery. No messing, just do what needs doing to get them out safe xx

Reactions: 6
👏👏👏 I am late, reading through these threads so sorry for my late like and reply. I am not a mum or a MW but all my sisters have had babies and my best friend 4 months ago. My friend had a detailed birth plan of a pool birth and hypno birthing. Of course, this didn't happen. Her labour slowed down and she had to get out the pool and deliver on the bed. I asked her if she was upset about not having the full birth in the pool or doing the hypno stuff and she said "nope, the hypno stuff drove her mad anyway and at the end of the day I would have done anything to deliver her safely. Didn't care just wanted out and safe."
My sisters were the same, one said no pain relief just gas and air but then went on to have epidural but again no big deal. One had an emergency c section, didn't care so long as baby was safe and healthy.

If i were giving birth I would do all I could to ensure a safe and healthy delivery. No messing, just do what needs doing to get them out safe xx
This is why I do not believe in detailed birth plans. Mine was hospital of choice (local one) and if necessary epidural, which I had.

Reactions: 5
Phoebe at 18, think she looks her age here?! I think a combination of things make you look older, weight, style, hair, genetics. PS: Her Facebook is open.
oh my 😳
Its so strange, when she lost weight she wore some lovely clothes and looked good, not because of her size but because her clothes were not ageing and moth bitten looking. It seems that when she’s overweight she can’t just size up on the same kind of clothes, but instead starts dressing like a movie typical frumpy old bag lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phoebe at 18, think she looks her age here?! I think a combination of things make you look older, weight, style, hair, genetics. PS: Her Facebook is open.
Omg 😆 can’t cope!! I’m going in for a nosy.
Wonder how long itl be public 🤣

Reactions: 1
And her Facebook is now private 🤣 wow that was quick, hi phoebe 👋 total proof that she reads here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And her Facebook is now private 🤣 wow that was quick, hi phoebe 👋 total proof that she reads here!
Haha 😂 Well that's even more obvious that she reads here! Thought she did anyway with some of her posts always seem to relate to what has been mentioned here but that just confirms it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She must have been reading here, it’s now private! Vesper is the image of her Dad

She must have been reading here, it’s now private! Vesper is the image of her Dad
Edit - just seen it’s already been said 🤣

• Haha
oh my 😳
Its so strange, when she lost weight she wore some lovely clothes and looked good, not because of her size but because her clothes were not ageing and moth bitten looking. It seems that when she’s overweight she can’t just size up on the same kind of clothes, but instead starts dressing like a movie typical frumpy old bag lady.
Think it's probably more confidence to do with clothes, baggy clothes helps hide the lumps and bumps, but it also makes you look bigger than you are and frumpy (speaking from experience). Someone people are bigger, embrace it, dress well and look great.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s the same age as me. Her clothes age her massively, she could do with some sensible style advice. And ditching the prints!!

Reactions: 2
And at 18 she still looks old enough to be my mother and I’m almost 30. She has no style whatsoever and it makes her look like a frumpy middle aged woman. Not a young mum of almost 2 children. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her looks/clothes don't offend me as much as her massive ego and crappy personality. Bossy smug bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s in her stories moaning about the price of nipple cream going up a couple of quid, yet banging in all the Stella in a kids trolley for Jimbo, Jesus Christ, mustn’t upset Mr Shrek now can we! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.