Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's okay though as you can deny an induction because swfeebs wants you to risk having a still birth as the professionals don't have a clue. She's lost me. I really think she needs to realise that most women face some sort of pregnancy, birthing or child development complications at some point in raising a child. Goodness knows what would happen to her perspective if she ever experienced a miscarriage or something like that.
‘Just before anyone says’ just before anyone dares to disagree with you you mean, you thundering hole.

She’s pissing me off more by the second.

She’s positive she had such a great birth experience because she did research and asked questions - I did lots of research and asked lots of questions too. Then my daughters heart stopped beating during labour and I stopped asking questions and started listening to medical professionals who were trained to save her life. If I’d have known my ‘rights’ and declined a c-section, she wouldn’t have survived.

I honestly can’t stand this woman she gets worse by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Health visitors--trained to spot safe guarding issues, signpost parents who are struggling, support parents who might not be able to put food on the table for their child. Great idea advise ppl to avoid that eh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This woman is a bleeping liability. My aunt went overdue and wasn't offered an induction. Her placenta started to break away and my cousin was born brain damaged. This was in the 80s but still. What the duck does feebs know. She will 100 percent be a ballache for the teachers when vesper starts school.
She’s 100% going to home school vesper I can see it now....cos of course feebs knows best, better than any teacher!

Reactions: 14
Wow I would love to be one of her members just paid my fiver the week and come home to see her stuff her face with a pizza 🙄 don't care if shes pregnant or not you can still eat healthy and follow the SW plan 🙄 feel like sending that photo to slimming world they won't be arsed tho because as long as she's making money for them it's a all one big joke.

Reactions: 7
i used to really like feebs but shes just becoming insufferable. This latest ignore the HV checks post is just ludicrous. Its not to compare children its to check all is ok with all of you as a family. all kids develop at different ages, my daughter walked at 17 months, was dry by 2 years 4 months. my son walked at 14 months and was 3 years and 5 months before he was dry, both had the same upbringing and encouragement, they are 2 different people and did things when they were ready. My son is 13 now and fab at maths, daughter is 17 and has get a calculator out for 2 + 2. They both had their HV checks and other than my son needing an extra hearing check (nothing wrong he was just ignorant and ignored people, typical man) there was never any concerns thankfully.

She is going to be the parent that wont listen to anyone else, always thinks she knows best and then will wonder why once her kids get to high school they may need extra help.

• Heart
Take your aga, your pizza, your hypnobirthing mantras and duck off!!!! Woman seriously boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since I read the Mick comments on here I've had 🎶pleasure at the fairground🎶stuck in my head so thanks for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Just before anyone says’ just before anyone dares to disagree with you you mean, you thundering hole.

She’s pissing me off more by the second.

She’s positive she had such a great birth experience because she did research and asked questions - I did lots of research and asked lots of questions too. Then my daughters heart stopped beating during labour and I stopped asking questions and started listening to medical professionals who were trained to save her life. If I’d have known my ‘rights’ and declined a c-section, she wouldn’t have survived.

I honestly can’t stand this woman she gets worse by the day.
this!!!! Yes!!!! 🙌🏻
Sometimes it doesn’t matter what research is done, or how many times you listened or practised breathing, affirmations etc. Sometimes luck, because that’s really what it is, is not on your side!
She doesn’t speak from a knowledge of expertise, she speaks from her own opinion of the fact she luckily had a previous good pregnancy, birth and a newborn baby with no health issues that caused her concerns, worry and restless days as well as nights.
What she’s ignoring is the professionals who have seen ALL experiences so have a broader opinion on things.
If it hadn’t been for our health visitor id have continued on with undiagnosed pnd and anxiety. I was a mess and hiding it (well thought i was) because I thought I was a failure and I’d be judged. She was there not just for my child, me but also supported my husband. Like everyone else has said these people are trained to support and spot things that may be of use or concerning. It’s never as simple as a ‘pass or a fail’. Since when do health visitors ‘fail’ two year olds 🤯 If anything a check in with public health nursing would be useful seeing as she’s pregnant and Vesper will likely need a bit of extra support.
She’s a self entitled idiot.

Reactions: 8
this!!!! Yes!!!! 🙌🏻
Sometimes it doesn’t matter what research is done, or how many times you listened or practised breathing, affirmations etc. Sometimes luck, because that’s really what it is, is not on your side!
She doesn’t speak from a knowledge of expertise, she speaks from her own opinion of the fact she luckily had a previous good pregnancy, birth and a newborn baby with no health issues that caused her concerns, worry and restless days as well as nights.
What she’s ignoring is the professionals who have seen ALL experiences so have a broader opinion on things.
If it hadn’t been for our health visitor id have continued on with undiagnosed pnd and anxiety. I was a mess and hiding it (well thought i was) because I thought I was a failure and I’d be judged. She was there not just for my child, me but also supported my husband. Like everyone else has said these people are trained to support and spot things that may be of use or concerning. It’s never as simple as a ‘pass or a fail’. Since when do health visitors ‘fail’ two year olds 🤯 If anything a check in with public health nursing would be useful seeing as she’s pregnant and Vesper will likely need a bit of extra support.
She’s a self entitled idiot.
This. I had PND with my second and my health visitor was a godsend. I had weekly listening visits and regular calls to check in. These were for my benefit, not the kids so Before feebs gives it the billy big balls “I’m a strong person” so am I but PND can affect many of us ferns, it doesn’t discriminate or single out weaklings.

To be blunt. She's not done the review as I expect vespa is overweight. Just as she's overweight. But as she won't listen to any experts it's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be blunt. She's not done the review as I expect vespa is overweight. Just as she's overweight. But as she won't listen to any experts it's ok.
I thought this, she doesn’t want a lecture or someone telling her she isn’t perfect 🙄

Reactions: 9
I went to my daughters 2 year check today. I actually enjoyed it! Watching my daughter do things for someone else was lovely to watch, doing puzzles and drawing etc! Was nice to get her weighed as I don’t go to a weigh in clinic with her (2nd child syndrome 🤦🏼‍♀️) the HV also asked about how we are as a family, asked about her older sister and checked we were all doing ok. So no Feebs it isn’t just a checklist against what they can and can’t do, the HV actually said they can’t fail anything as it isn’t a test. Someone may need some extra help but see Feebs story and think actually I won’t go as I don’t want my child to fail/me be judged it’s actually quite dangerous giving non trained advice like that to so many followers 😓

Reactions: 14
I used to love Feebs but she has proper boiled my piss over the past few day

‘we have turned down our 2-2.5 review’. We. Who is we. What about Vesper and her needs. She may think she knows everything about everything but she bloody doesn’t and THEN ....

‘You can refuse an induction’

WHY THE duck WOULD YOU !! If a qualified Health Care Professional advised this why would you turn it down on the advice of some self proclaiming mom expert hyp(n)o birthing preaching smug fucker !! FUMING cause someone will do this and something AWFUL will happen !!

Reactions: 16
Debating contacting her local health board to tell them the exact tit she’s peddling on her insta feed and how it’s potentially dangerous to vulnerable women coupled with her reasons for declining the review.

Reactions: 9
Health visitors--trained to spot safe guarding issues, signpost parents who are struggling, support parents who might not be able to put food on the table for their child. Great idea advise ppl to avoid that eh 🙄
I don’t even have children yet, but have baby nieces I am very much involved with and oh my god. Yes wanker feebs YOU might not ‘need’ it. But there are thousands of parents who do need it. People who struggle due to illness, abuse, poverty, or just the general overwhelmingness of being a full time parent who juggles work and parenting. I’m sure 95% of parents who attend don’t have concerns and their children are perfectly healthy, but you could literally be damaging that 5% for life. Some parents may not pick up on some very concerning health and social issues with their children a HV might, some parents may be a danger to their children due to abuse. You have no bleeping right to tell people to go against medical and HV advice. If you don’t want to do it, preach to your bleeping beloved aga instead of you’re thousands (and potentially vulnerable) followers. Dick. Head.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.