Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in her stories moaning about the price of nipple cream going up a couple of quid, yet banging in all the Stella in a kids trolley for Jimbo, Jesus Christ, mustn’t upset Mr Shrek now can we! 🙄
I was coming on this thread to say the same, it’s only 2 quid extra! She just wanted us all to know she’s going to be getting her ginger nips out VERY soon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone know why vesper is stopping nursery?
They can’t afford it. Feebs likes to plead poverty when I’m pretty sure those in actual poverty don’t wear Boden and go to center parcs 3 times a year.

As a bank manager Jim would more than likely be entitled to childcare vouchers so I don’t know why they haven’t looked into that.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure vespa is nearly 3 so will get free hours soon. Why not just budget to keep her in until they kick in?! She's such an irritating knobhead

Reactions: 8
They have closed the childcare voucher scheme to new applicants now. You can use government childcare scheme but only if both parents working.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why vesper is stopping nursery?
This is beyond annoying. She has known for 9 months about having another baby. I know she uses the tax free childcare scheme so she could have easily done what I’ve been doing which is putting extra into the account for the last 7 months in preparation for maternity pay. Preachy McPreach could have done this, but is more likely going to show us all how amazing she is at coping with two kids full time. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She mentioned the current nursery didn't do the free 3 year old childcare. She has probably signed her up for another nursery for once baby is here, but is trying to act all AMAZING!

Reactions: 2
This is beyond annoying. She has known for 9 months about having another baby. I know she uses the tax free childcare scheme so she could have easily done what I’ve been doing which is putting extra into the account for the last 7 months in preparation for maternity pay. Preachy McPreach could have done this, but is more likely going to show us all how amazing she is at coping with two kids full time. 🤦‍♀️
Oh interesting, I didn’t know you could do this.

She's always banging on that moneys too tight to mention, I call bs
I’m literally howling that much here that my husband has asked what’s wrong with me, so i shown him a pic of Feebs and then this comment straight after, and he also laughed! I’m talking about money money money...did the Earth move for you Phoebe 😆 Sorry thats tickled me too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh interesting, I didn’t know you could do this.
Yep! Obviously, you’re still limited to the amount that they will give in tax free but we don’t do full time, so able to add in extra each month. We’re eating a lot of baked beans, but my eldest keeps the routine and I get some days with only 1 child and don’t feel guilty about it! 🙌

Yep! Obviously, you’re still limited to the amount that they will give in tax free but we don’t do full time, so able to add in extra each month. We’re eating a lot of baked beans, but my eldest keeps the routine and I get some days with only 1 child and don’t feel guilty about it! 🙌
We did the same, managed to save up a few months childcare so when my maternity pay goes to nothing we are covered. Definitely appreciate that over some Hunter wellies that biggest would now have grown out of and also cut right back on eating out which saved loads of money. Her money saving tips make me want to gauge my eyes out

Reactions: 3
I prefer the money saving tips to the hypo birthing and breastfeeding! Not many slimming world tips these days...

I prefer the money saving tips to the hypo birthing and breastfeeding! Not many slimming world tips these days...
I understand if she wants to do hello fresh ads (she is money saving of course!) but at least mention it in the context of Slimming World, since that’s what a lot of people follow you for...

Going to a forest with a little un...when you’re 39 weeks pregnant, is she out of her mind 🙄 She was huffing and puffing going to a post office, yet she’s hiking around a forest today, ridiculous, id be worried about my waters going in the middle of nowhere!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.