Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will lose a lot of followers if her stories just become adverts for her body shop links...there’s enough of them about already!!

And like someone else said...she has never mentioned a skincare routine before. She didn’t have time to brush her teeth last week! So fake. Using her follower numbers to gain MORE commission! What a joke. Also, change your name. So far away from a Slimming World page it’s misleading to new followers!
I've had to unfollow even people I like following when they've started on a thing like bodyshop or whatever.
Even unfollowed my own good friend because of it 😂
So I can see manyyy people u following.
I hope so at least

Reactions: 9
She already down to 95.7k, I think the followers are gonna keep dropping now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On a serious note......can anyone actually explain why people buy body shop stuff through a boss lady hun instead of just ordering direct from the website? Like is there a point I’ve missed?!

Reactions: 10
On a serious note......can anyone actually explain why people buy body shop stuff through a boss lady hun instead of just ordering direct from the website? Like is there a point I’ve missed?!
It’s baffles me as well.

I use all body shop skincare and it’s a little pricey but they regularly do really good discounts so just stock up when they do. I’ve never seen the bs boss ladies offering the same discounts so I assume people are paying full price for the stuff they buy through them which seems crazy.

I could be wrong though like I know nothing about it.

I’ll never buy through feebs though what a bloody con artist. Funny how we mention on here about her not even brushing her teeth and no mention of any skincare routine, but now she’s got a skincare routine 🙄

It makes me sick to think of people paying over the odds for body shop products through her so she can fund her excessive spending.

I bet she is drowning in debt and jimbo has made her get a job.

Reactions: 8
Love a bit of body shop but again same as you ladies I buy online when there are discounts and free delivery.

She’s using her followers, awful.
Did have to laugh at “ad-own business”
Has she joined the pyramid MLM scheme or bought the business 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Love a bit of body shop but again same as you ladies I buy online when there are discounts and free delivery.

She’s using her followers, awful.
Did have to laugh at “ad-own business”
Has she joined the pyramid MLM scheme or bought the business 😂😂
Yes, she’s now CEO of Body Shop. Poor Anita Roddick must be turning in her grave

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the same with the Avon I always wondered why people bought off a rep when you can buy it yourself online now surely that's just taking sales of reps 🤔.. she will be thinking she's quids in now with hall her 90k followers I hope no one it's tit off her and the lady who told her to be a rep will only of told her to get sales 😏

Reactions: 4
My friend does body shop and has parties, you do get really good discounts. Better than in the shops. Pretty sure this must be because of how much you sell or how many people you recruit. Sure it must be. Hope smugnall doesn't get loads of sales , she's so lazy and fake!

Reactions: 4
@WalterMittyfan

Swfeebs #7 You’ve seen my ginger tit, now buy my ginger tit!

Is the winner of the thread title with 61 votes!
However... I'm not sure if it's allowed for swearing in the title? 🤔
Don't want to create one and it get taken down or changed haha

Reactions: 6
@WalterMittyfan

Swfeebs #7 You’ve seen my ginger tit, now buy my ginger tit!

Is the winner of the thread title with 61 votes!
However... I'm not sure if it's allowed for swearing in the title? 🤔
Don't want to create one and it get taken down or changed haha
It has to be Phoebe Court rather than SWFeebs ... I made that mistake with this thread.
Other than that no idea and I don’t ever dare try and start a new thread after that 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It has to be Phoebe Court rather than SWFeebs ... I made that mistake with this thread.
Other than that no idea and I don’t ever dare try and start a new thread after that 😂😂
Ahh.

Haha yeah I'm worried about getting it wrong 😂
I even went back loads through other threads to see if any have swearing or even some ** instead

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.