Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so insensitive what she’s done!!! I felt really uncomfortable watching those stories earlier. Not only has that poor woman lost her husband but Henry has trawled her PRIVATE pictures and shared them with 90k strangers?! ON THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL?! Absolutely not OK. I felt like I was intruding! One pic would of been enough to pay your respects and definitely wrong to tag him in them?! She is a horror. I used to really enjoy her stories and her insta. Probably when she first got pregnant with Vesper and maybe the first year after she was born as we have children the same age. Now I cringe at her. Time to take a step back Feebz.

Reactions: 18
She’s so cold how could she not realise how wrong that is. 😕

It’s just another thing for her create “content” from isn’t it. Another badge to add to her saviour sash!

Reactions: 5
Thing is with Mick she’ll be onto something completely different today with her stories without a second thought.

Reactions: 11
Back in the bloody ice tray things 🙄 like she invented it !
She did invent it! Like she also invented yoghurt pizza
We also know she is way older than she says so she most likely invented the wheel and fire too. 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did invent it! Like she also invented yoghurt pizza
We also know she is way older than she says so she most likely invented the wheel and fire too. 😉😉😉😉
😂😂😂😂😂 The wheel hahaha she may have also invented the Aga she's that old 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂 The wheel hahaha she may have also invented the Aga she's that old 🤪
Actually Henry is so prehistoric she probably invented mankind.
Oh and breast feeding of course, I never knew about it until I started seeing her tits on a regular basis, thanks Mick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E0CAE2E6-C516-43CE-A6E5-CC79AF28376E.jpeg
Hahahahahahahaha remember a month or so ago when she said she didn’t know how to play with moped when she was a baby 😂😂😂
We hadn’t forgotten all these set ups the daft cow 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t have kids at the moment but would love to in the future however Feebz is the LAST person I would follow for childbirth/ BF advice after seeing her crusty nips on the gram 🤮 it haunts me and I don’t even know why she thought that was acceptable 😂🙈

• Haha
They aren't! My two both swam with WB and they sell it as the photo shoot is free... but it costs around £17 a lesson and then the photos are are astronomical for even a few - i can't remember exactly how much we paid but I bet it was at least £500 for the two sets of pictures 👀👀
Can you pay with your clubcard vouchers i wonder?! 🤔

• Haha
Only Henry could look like a smuggings laying on a hospital bed.
I wish she’d just take herself out and put herself in the bin.

Reactions: 7
duck off, you absolute cow.

How dare she assume because people don't do hypnobirthing that they've put no effort into preparing for the birth of their child. I'm absolutely gobsmacked she would write such a thing

Don't even start me on the photo of her smug face
I’m that mad I’m gonna say it......smug bleep .....sorry I know it’s Sunday but the crusty nippled, Henry the VIII lookey likey, smug in the snug witch has pissed royally on my chips with that post 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
She just needs to duck off. It’s awful to wish this on someone but I hope she does go for baby number 3 and has a horrific birth like a lot of us have had. Might wipe that smug smile off her face finally. Although can you get pregnant at 55?? She might have left it too late.. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.