Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god those pictures are the things nightmares are made of! One thing I will say, she looks like she’s around 80 in those pics, so the artist got that right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the insta idiots have had it done to them 😆😆 is the artist reading Tattle for inspiration I wonder 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh poor Feebs 💔 her favourite child bit her tit tonight. Breathe easy Mama - you got this!! I’m sure Jimbo Jet will take great pleasure in kissing it better.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I like to think this was the face she made when he took a bite

213BE0D8-C85C-4FD5-815A-833058A4E076.png
“Eeeeee lad that hurt”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Amen to this.
I unfollowed Feebs when she was pregnant with the second. She drove me mad.
I've had two elective caesarians (both my choice, not due to medical need), bottle fed and both were in their own rooms, own cots and sleeping through the night at 4 months (not a brag, just a fact).
My children are happy and healthy, just like hers and I'm a very loving and attentive mother, I just don't want my kids attached to my nipple 24/7 and ruining my sleep.
Boils my piss when these hypnobirthing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, BLW Mums think they are better than those who do things differently!!

I'm new to her threads, I unfollowed her yesterday after one sanctimonious birth/breast feeding story too many.

I don't put tit in ice cube trays for my kids. Perhaps that makes me a bad mother but I just don't have the time for that. I do however keep a clean and orderly home and never skip brushing my teeth.

Parenting is all about picking your battles. My son plays with a shop bought sticker book while I get dressed and clean and I keep my house clean and tidy when my kids are napping and sleeping (in their own rooms.. no tit required).

She's decided it's tuff trays and ice cubes over other stuff. Totally fine but don't then moan you don't have time to do normal day to day stuff.

Got these influencers drive me bonkers.
You sound like me 😍 Amen to all of this!

Reactions: 4
Meant to say yesterday, she popped her Instagram user name in a note to Sals Shoes
Was this in the hope of more followers? Cynical of me I know but we all know what these fuckers are like 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Meant to say yesterday, she popped her Instagram user name in a note to Sals Shoes
Was this in the hope of more followers? Cynical of me I know but we all know what these fuckers are like 🙄🙄
Yeah why would you do that when her name is on it anyway unless you wanted your Instagram name put out there for more followers 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah why would you do that when her name is on it anyway unless you wanted your Instagram name put out there for more followers 😂
She’s a beg isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I bet any new followers will love seeing her tits out “you got this mama”

And her home schooling tips for someone NOT at school

6AA4FF34-3933-441E-94BB-A5BABA5587CB.png
Pic just because I can’t stop laughing at her cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah all of you parents out there struggling to balance working from home with home schooling, don’t worry feebs knows EXACTLY what you’re going through - poor thing needs to film a naff story post for Tesco, where does she find the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah all of you parents out there struggling to balance working from home with home schooling, don’t worry feebs knows EXACTLY what you’re going through - poor thing needs to film a naff story post for Tesco, where does she find the time?!
I like how she added "Pre school" in there 😂 and worried your child will fall behind.
I'm sorry but your child can not fall behind in pre school.
🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.