Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
AC1ECA71-3361-4FCB-B5CB-4DA7A9AB7D99.jpeg
Flogging ginger shampoo, freezing shite & home schooling
Total boss goals
You got this mama

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Dratsathecat

What will all these influencers do if it loses its appeal. They might have to get real jobs.
I often think this, if Instagram is ever deleted thats their whole earnings gone immediately, especially as Mick doesn’t do YouTube or anything it’s literally just insta (she’s too lazy for that). But I guess it won’t matter as she’ll still have her birthday money

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Instashambles

Thanks we are all okay now and I have really good bonds with my kids. I had the same situation with my hypnobirthing woman - there was supposed to be a baby meet up after the births but she pretty much ghosted me when she heard I had an epidural in the end. Err & 3L blood transfusion missus I wonder if the likes of Henry would refuse that ?

haha I remember some girlfriends telling me ‘just see what happens’ when I had told them about my planned birth looking back I sounded an absolute twit. I wouldn’t give people horror stories or pain levels pre childbirth but you are absolutely right people should know these things (I had no idea)

co sleeping is a thing - so is cots
Boobin is a thing - so is bottlefed
Hypnobirthing is a thing - so is give me everything you have to stop the pain

but for her unfortunately it’s her way or the highway ! Would have to be a mum at tHe school her kids end up at. OMG the parties ! Anyone remember Vessie garden party they’ll probably class it as a class trip out with all the extras.
Amen to this.
I unfollowed Feebs when she was pregnant with the second. She drove me mad.
I've had two elective caesarians (both my choice, not due to medical need), bottle fed and both were in their own rooms, own cots and sleeping through the night at 4 months (not a brag, just a fact).
My children are happy and healthy, just like hers and I'm a very loving and attentive mother, I just don't want my kids attached to my nipple 24/7 and ruining my sleep.
Boils my piss when these hypnobirthing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, BLW Mums think they are better than those who do things differently!!

I'm new to her threads, I unfollowed her yesterday after one sanctimonious birth/breast feeding story too many.

I don't put shit in ice cube trays for my kids. Perhaps that makes me a bad mother but I just don't have the time for that. I do however keep a clean and orderly home and never skip brushing my teeth.

Parenting is all about picking your battles. My son plays with a shop bought sticker book while I get dressed and clean and I keep my house clean and tidy when my kids are napping and sleeping (in their own rooms.. no tit required).

She's decided it's tuff trays and ice cubes over other stuff. Totally fine but don't then moan you don't have time to do normal day to day stuff.

Got these influencers drive me bonkers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

swipe_up

VIP Member
Feebz is deffo the mum at baby groups who asks how baby is fed and judging everyone whilst she wangs on about how she makes cheese with her breast milk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Imagine receiving multiple notifications that you've been tagged in someone's story on the day of your husband's funeral. Just send her a text and leave it the fuck alone you grief ghoul. Suprised there wasn't a swipe up for Kleenex or something on them tbh.

Reactions: 28

swipe_up

VIP Member
11B080AD-9A9D-4954-8BEB-8EF8753C568D.jpeg
Exactly she can just do what she always does while her kids trash the house, sprawl out on the sofa like some big pampered walrus
Omg pampered walrus 💀💀💀💀

“Bring me and Herbivore some grapes..don’t cut them Jim he’s got to learn sometime”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣

much like Mick in her coat 😳😳😳
Imagine her waddle in going;

Jim lad! Jim lad! I can't breathe I think I've got the 'rona!!! Quick get me my boden pjs, dinosaur top, the red wine and cheese board I'll need a snack for the journey to hospital...

Jimbo jet; undo ya coat ya soft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Would she like it if we all started on her about being more prepared AFTER the baby, to not just sit on her fat arse overeating with a tit hanging out, that she needs to organise herself so she has time to brush her teeth and clean her house the silly bitch. She goes on about judging people but she's clearly the worst for it on the quiet! She is literally daddy pig!

Mick VIII you need to just shut the fuck up. You are a kept woman and you have a tooth gem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

swipe_up

VIP Member
I like to think this was the face she made when he took a bite

213BE0D8-C85C-4FD5-815A-833058A4E076.png
“Eeeeee lad that hurt”

• Haha
Reactions: 24