Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We never see photos of big boobs breastfeeding’ well women have been doing it since time Immemorial Henry so chances are lots of them did have big tits and just didn’t feel the need to broadcast them to 90k strangers!

Nothing angers me more than hypnobirthing Feebs. It’s the worst of all her bleeping insta-personalities. As someone who has suffered birth trauma, I can’t bear to read any of the shite she spouts about positivity and birth preparation, she ALWAYS puts the blame on the mother, basically saying if she wasn’t prepared, it’s her fault her birth went wrong. HORSE tit. You can read all the books in the world, sometimes terrible things happen in labour. It’s as simple as that.

I. Hate. This. Woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck off, you absolute cow.

How dare she assume because people don't do hypnobirthing that they've put no effort into preparing for the birth of their child. I'm absolutely gobsmacked she would write such a thing

Don't even start me on the photo of her smug face
Sure I could have prepared my self to make my undiagnosed breech emergency section easier. duck off, babies can’t read a birth plan you twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pissed me off now as well...had an ECV that failed...should have clearly took my headphones and asked the right questions, would have been alright if I did according to Henry 🤬

Reactions: 7
Would she like it if we all started on her about being more prepared AFTER the baby, to not just sit on her fat arse overeating with a tit hanging out, that she needs to organise herself so she has time to brush her teeth and clean her house the silly witch. She goes on about judging people but she's clearly the worst for it on the quiet! She is literally daddy pig!

Mick VIII you need to just shut the duck up. You are a kept woman and you have a tooth gem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She really is something else! Don’t put effort into breastfeeding I had people at my house for the first week trying to help me get my baby latched on and as awful as it sounds I couldn’t bond with my baby on that time because it hurt so so much I didn’t want her to cry or need me the best thing I did was give her formula. She’s a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really can't stand this smug witch. Why does anyone care how babies are born. Isn't the end goal a safe delivery for mum and baby. I really hope no one takes and advice from this lady. She can sit in her mansion thinking she knows better but she's nothing more than a lazy woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck off, you absolute cow.

How dare she assume because people don't do hypnobirthing that they've put no effort into preparing for the birth of their child. I'm absolutely gobsmacked she would write such a thing

Don't even start me on the photo of her smug face
She is such a bleeping smug cow. I think she reads here and is just posting all this nonsense to wind us up
Has to be surely
But then....

Reactions: 6
Omg this woman 😤 can imagine if the Dr told her she needs to go down for emergency section she would of been like 'no I'll just put some different music on that will sort it ' instead of listening to the people who actually know what they're doing 🙄 .. as someone said you can't plan your birth if your gonna have a bad one you will have a bad one unfortunately same with good it's out of your control you just have to listen to what the drs tell you to make sure you an baby are safe 🙄 I cannot bare her!

She’s such a self righteous prick
I wonder if Jim knows the sort of tit she spouts daily
I don’t even think he likes her

Reactions: 16
I get that there’s good and bad in every profession/practice etc but the way she went on in her stories about the NHS/midwives/consultants etc was pathetic and quite dangerous given her platform. No insta hun knows better than the people who’ve trained for years and deliver babies in every situation daily. Yes, it’s YOUR birth but they have a duty to keep you safe. Oh you know what’s the point in even trying to reason with her smug righteousness. She’s an hole. I can well imagine the tone when she snapped at the midwife telling her not to explain the next steps.

Reactions: 9
I get that there’s good and bad in every profession/practice etc but the way she went on in her stories about the NHS/midwives/consultants etc was pathetic and quite dangerous given her platform. No insta hun knows better than the people who’ve trained for years and deliver babies in every situation daily. Yes, it’s YOUR birth but they have a duty to keep you safe. Oh you know what’s the point in even trying to reason with her smug righteousness. She’s an hole. I can well imagine the tone when she snapped at the midwife telling her not to explain the next steps.
I bet her HV & midwife are on tattle 😂

honestly though she is such an obnoxious bastard

Reactions: 9
She’s toxic man! I hope no one who has just had a complicated birth is reading that tit.

No amount of positivity is going to change a birth outcome if there are complications.

I know I'm probably going to be in the minority here but I don't get the whole 'hypnobirthing' thing. Women have been giving birth for thousands of years just bloody get on with it 🙄 yeah it hurts but I genuinely don't think it's 'that' bad (I'm not including complicated and emergency situations here). But does run of the mill labour really need months of preparation listening to birds tweeting, waves crashing and some random woman telling you 'open yourself up'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a bleep! I’m currently pregnant with my second baby and had a horrific birth ordeal with my first after pushing him half way down the birth canal, him getting stuck and me haemorrhaging at the same time... but I’m sure if I’d done hypnobirthing I’d have definitely been able to turn the into a positive situation! Just wow she’s the epitome of white privilege.

Reactions: 15
She acts like every other pregnant woman just spends pregnancy being shallow caring about baby clothes, prams and the nursery, it's really patronising!

Reactions: 12
She’s toxic man! I hope no one who has just had a complicated birth is reading that tit.

No amount of positivity is going to change a birth outcome if there are complications.
One of the reasons I unfollowed a while ago was a post just like it.
I was invested in hypnobirthing (not due to her) and hoped to breast feeD. Went to classes read the books had the play list and the candles.
I was induced as baby was not growing and then had the most horrendous birth which resulted in

my baby being hurt (he is okay now) and bruised & still has scars

I had awful trauma, 4th degree tear and led to pnd

becauE of this my milk didn’t come through properly and I couldn’t breast feed.

yes my birth was traumatic but was it the fault of midwife or any doctors ? No it was just unfortunate and happened.
I had to unfollow due to my own mental health reasons and she was making me feel like a crap mum becos I wasn’t ‘boo in’ and obviously didn’t invest enough in my positive birth.

she is fortunate to have had two perfect birthday but that is definitely not always the reality. Smugnall ugh

This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s unbearable
Does she have any real life friends that would tell her to wind her bleeping neck in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.