Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s quicker to brush your teeth then pick up your phone, take a selfie, write a caption, upload to Insta and sit and wait for DMs “same hun”
Exactly!!! If she's remembered she hasn't brushed them, then technically she hasn't forgotten completely so she can go and do them instead of wailing on instagram🤦🏼‍♀️ she's such a head

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s one of those people that’s always busier than you could ever possibly be (even though she’s got duck all to do) because she hasn’t had time to brush her teeth 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s one of those people that’s always busier than you could ever possibly be (even though she’s got duck all to do) because she hasn’t had time to brush her teeth 🙄
Half her day is spent uploading her saviour posts to instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who doesn't post anything online, it's making me squirm seeing all of these posts about her friends husband. Even more so because the sheer quantity of stories she's done come across for her own self gain (content!) - one post would have been more than enough

Reactions: 15
As someone who doesn't post anything online, it's making me squirm seeing all of these posts about her friends husband. Even more so because the sheer quantity of stories she's done come across for her own self gain (content!) - one post would have been more than enough
Yeah they’ve made me uneasy, it’s not for awareness it’s for her content/engagement. On that boomerang she posted she tagged her friend who has a private account, it didn’t seem right.

Reactions: 10
She's since said she's shared the stories with permission (hi feebs) wow imagine your friends husband commits suicide but you approach her for content for 'the gram'? Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 18
She's since said she's shared the stories with permission (hi feebs) wow imagine your friends husband commits suicide but you approach her for content for 'the gram'? Disgusting behaviour.
That was what I felt so uneasy about. How do you approach a grieving friend about posting on social media?

Reactions: 14
I knew she would make it all about her. There was no need to share private pics. She's just unbearable

Yes I didn’t like it at all. The bit where she said ‘I don’t understand’ it seems really judgy and the last thing her friend would need espically next to a picture of her husband. Like comparing families. Sometimes people love to make awful situations about them.

Well King Henmick Smugnall VIII of Pickering I don’t understand why you think posting that was acceptable. It’s intruding on someone’s grief when they are at their most vulnerable on the day of their spouses. Deplorable. Speaking to his wife for her approval for you to post your virtue-signalling stories is the last thing that lady needs. She needs you to check in, see she’s ok, see if you can do anything to help, drop anything off, not
“I know your husband has just killed himself, is it ok if I just... put up a few stories on Insta, y’know to raise awareness”

Reactions: 24
Imagine receiving multiple notifications that you've been tagged in someone's story on the day of your husband's funeral. Just send her a text and leave it the duck alone you grief ghoul. Suprised there wasn't a swipe up for Kleenex or something on them tbh.

Reactions: 28
Is literally nothing private with this woman?! Why on earth would you think it’s ok to tag a grieving friend in your attention seeking stories. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 16
I’m a little early with my thread suggestion but I’ll forget if I don’t put it out there; Phoebe Court #7 - Woke, faux broke and a self-centred joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What an utter bleep.

She could have left it as one story with a swipe up to a mental health charity.

Our family also had a funeral yesterday, male suicide, I don't feel the need to post it all over my insta. Mainly because I'm notna bleeping dick

I knew she would make it all about her. There was no need to share private pics. She's just unbearable
This. Whilst I agree it is an important message to promote, no need for the amount of personal pictures of him/the family!

Reactions: 12
Why would you not tell people this is something you have recently been affected by? And then share several slides from MH organisations? Help lines etc etc? The stories she has shared are really inappropriate . It’s not even a member of her family. And who in the duck asks someone who is grieving for their loved one permission to share such personal photos?

And she is also going to be paid for the swipe up to donate as well. Is she going to donate this money? Or is it going in her pocket to spend on more cheese and gin?

Last edited:
How many times can you duck up in one week Feebz???????
You’re friend is grieving, her head will be all over the place. Why would you think that was appropriate to ask if you could do it!
As previous posters have said, explain you’ve been affected by it then a link to some charities and helplines.
No need for the sympathy fishing .. this is not about YOU

Reactions: 12
Agree with all the recent posts on here, it’s awful. It’s for the wife to personally raise, and feebs to perhaps mention how a close friend was affected and like you all say, links to helplines. If she was that close to the family, she would’ve been to the funeral, even just to stand outside and feel close to them all. She has absolutely made this all about her.
imagine being asked if it’s ok to tell the world about your family situation, and feeling you can’t say no, or sarcastically telling her to go ahead. This is the kind of information you need time to process yourself, and then let your “friends” use to gain engagement

Reactions: 7
"Out of everything we've experienced during covid, today has been the worst"

That bit annoyed me. The poor woman lost her husband and Feebs makes it about how it's bad for herself?
Along with all the other people who have lost family members due to Covid and haven't been able to attend funerals or even see them before them passing ect
But no, it's all about her and how not being able to attend this funeral has been the worst 😑

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.