Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her, Vesper & Herbie brush their teeth together?! I always do mine at same time as my LO

Reactions: 9
God love her, nothing to do but build a snowman and piss about with a crafts trolley. Here’s me, a “key worker” on the brink but atleast I wasn’t stuck at home having fun with my two young kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot even go downstairs without brushing my teeth first surely she can feel how gross it is?? Ive got a 5 year old im doing homeschooling with, and a 2 year old and working from home full time, i know its tough, but don't be a skank
As soon as I get up in the morning I do my teeth and go to the toilet. I can’t eat breakfast before i’ve done my teeth 😬

Reactions: 6
As soon as I get up in the morning I do my teeth and go to the toilet. I can’t eat breakfast before i’ve done my teeth 😬
same - personally I would prioritise a teeth clean/ shower over tidying a poxy arts and crafts trolley 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Poor Mick, what a day, her poor children didn’t get any heat off the aga.
I shall be donating my club card vouchers to her instead
The struggle is real people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Henry’s latest story ... “I am far from a teacher.... we aren’t joke schooling our children through choice..” yada yada yada

No King Smugnal you’re NOT a teacher and no YOU ARE NOT HOMESCHOOLING BECAUSE MOPED DOESNT GO TO SCHOOL.

Ps- go and brush your teeth you manky Tudor

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely her, Vesper & Herbie brush their teeth together?! I always do mine at same time as my LO
was just thinking this, long time since I had a 3 year old but I can’t imagine i would leave one in the bathroom having a wash and brushing their teeth alone. does that mean moped doesn’t do hers either?

Reactions: 6
Henry’s latest story ... “I am far from a teacher.... we aren’t joke schooling our children through choice..” yada yada yada

No King Smugnal you’re NOT a teacher and no YOU ARE NOT HOMESCHOOLING BECAUSE MOPED DOESNT GO TO SCHOOL.

Ps- go and brush your teeth you manky Tudor
This made me livid too. You fecking try homeschooling kids with a baby and trying to keep everyone sane and fed. It's bloody relentless. Her life is no different minus flamingo bloody land.

The ice thing is stolen from play hooray as well. She just likes to coin stuff off like she's thought of it like the pizza. It's all because she has no achievements herself she likes to look like a know it all anyway.

Reactions: 10
I just cannot get my head around why all these influencers keep going on about how hard it is being a mum. Especially the SAHMs who literally have no other job than to raise these kids. I know its all to sound relatable like 'oh look at me I'm StRuGgLiNg just like you' but they all (especially tudor) just make it sound like their children are a massive burden on them. Cracks me up how only yesterday she was crying actual tears thinking about the poor childer who go without food, and here she is today, walking around her slightly untidy mension with breath that smells like ass, wallowing in self pity because her 2 children are hard work and she had to tidy her craft trolley. duck me she is irritating, the stinky shitbucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree. All over social media it's 'it's ok if you're finding this hard, it IS hard'. No, hard is working 3.jobs to put food on the table. Hard is trying to keep up working from home while you home school 2 kids. Looking after a baby and toddler, while mind numbing, does not require a big social media dance of I did not brush my teeth today. Well brush your teeth and make more time for yourself because no wonder you don't feel very positive if there's not even any basic self care!

PS I do not believe she did not brush her teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I’ve mentioned this before but I can’t stand when she reshares stories that she has been tagged in, just feeding her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her breath must bleeping pong. She’s always scoffing cheese and drinking wine IMAGINE the coating on her teeth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They were making the yoghurt pizza base on Junior Bake-off yesterday. I was shocked and appalled that Henry wasn’t credited for the recipe😤 They must assume it’s basic enough for 10 year olds to cope with so Henry’s baking skills can’t be all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were making the yoghurt pizza base on Junior Bake-off yesterday. I was shocked and appalled that Henry wasn’t credited for the recipe😤 They must assume it’s basic enough for 10 year olds to cope with so Henry’s baking skills can’t be all that.
Yahhhh but did they have to do it an aga 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today she's actually brushed her teeth and showered. Not that I believe it because normally we get a story of her drying her hair 😂
Lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely it’s quicker to brush your teeth then pick up your phone, take a selfie, write a caption, upload to Insta and sit and wait for DMs “same hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.