Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually hysterical.... goes from posting several £38.00 bottles of gin on her "grid" 🤢 to doing crying stories about £30.00 lunch packs for underprivileged kids..... I mean, the bleeping audacity!!
She’s unreal isn’t she.
Each story of hers I see I think of this ..
View attachment 387999
I mean I know it looks like Mr & Mrs Bavington the key workers but it has the sentiment of King Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check her thread out. She's been on one about working 33hrs a week.
Oh god. She'll be needing a weeks holiday without the kids again (that was last time I looked at her pages i think and my tattle post made it to her stories 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Honda? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her drive a Honda...maybe her phone autocorrected “Jaguar” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 I'd totally forgot about Bav. Is she still on duty?
Oh yes she is never off duty with her keyworker status and 33 hour week shift she did over Christmas and is since yet to do another of but looks down her beak at those who are furloughed forgetting she lived off hubby, mummy and daddy for best part of 5 years being a "stay at home mum"

Reactions: 5
A Honda? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her drive a Honda...maybe her phone autocorrected “Jaguar” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
From what I can see Fopps didn’t even answer it herself?! But Pheebs copied so she can act all posh and privileged from her castle with her “posh new name” looking down at everyone beneath her 🙄
Maybe she will change her Insta handle to this?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She posted a photo a while ago with the Honda symbol on the steering wheel.
So I'm thinking Jim has the Jag and she has the Honda, which I think is a CR-V

Reactions: 4
She posted a photo a while ago with the Honda symbol on the steering wheel.
So I'm thinking Jim has the Jag and she has the Honda, which I think is a CR-V
I missed that, but can’t say cars are my expertise! My “name” would be “clapped out mondeo estate covered in mud and Pom Bears”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s not a competition but I’ve got a 5yo with more work being sent home than I realise a 5yo expected to do, a very clingy 2yo and my husband and I are both absolutely wiped out from covid this week. I haven’t moved off the sofa all day, my kids are just doing their thing around me, physically exhausts me to even stand up. I feel useless and here smug tits is making out she’s got the raw deal because her house a bit messy. I don’t know why everything about her fucks me off but today my excuse is that I feel like awful so she’s getting the brunt of it 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she doesn’t know if she brushed her teeth or not 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Here we go again
She’s now back to being a scummy mummy, oh she’s soooooo relatable
Ffs love, give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't get how she can't brush her teeth/nip in the shower etc. Everyone has their own tit at home, whether that's working/juggling kids/doing both at the same time and yea, everyone has days they might struggle but there is absolutely no excuse to not give your face a quick wash, hoy some deodorant on and brush your teeth. She has 2 kids and isn't working, why on earth does she act like she's got it so tough! FML!!! bleeping woman

Reactions: 13
I bet the teeth brushing thing has come because Rosie Ramsey mentioned she was setting an alarm to brush her teeth yesterday... Only difference is, rosie had baby 1 week ago with a c section, lazy arse mick is 11 months post perfect amazing smug birth.
I cannot even go downstairs without brushing my teeth first surely she can feel how gross it is?? Ive got a 5 year old im doing homeschooling with, and a 2 year old and working from home full time, i know its tough, but don't be a skank

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.