Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I can even hate follow her anymore!
Unfollow! I haven’t followed her for years. She’s got a public profile so I wouldn’t give her the follower numbers. I tend to read here first and then take a look!

Reactions: 12
Came here to say what you guys have already said - I couldn’t believe the extent that she posted, and even at such a horrendous time for her friend, Henry has made it about herself.
Im not surprised that she’s done it, but I do genuinely feel disgusted at her.

Reactions: 7
Very distasteful posting photos of the family especially showing him and Jim with Thier children. I'm sure the poor woman doesn't wanna see those memories so soon especially on the day of his funeral , she really is a pig 😑

Reactions: 10
the ladies profile is private too, and here is Henry sharing personal photos to her thousands of followers. I agree with the above I don’t think I can hate follow her anymore :mad:

Reactions: 11
the ladies profile is private too, and here is Henry sharing personal photos to her thousands of followers. I agree with the above I don’t think I can hate follow her anymore :mad:
Not just photos of her husband, but sharing photos of her kids too

Reactions: 8
And now she's straight back to posting tuff trays - a dignified silence after benefitting from her friends grief should have been in order! All for the gram. Nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And now she's straight back to posting tuff trays - a dignified silence after benefitting from her friends grief should have been in order! All for the gram. Nasty!
A dignified silence of ..... forever

in all seriousness I thought the same, straight to those bastard tuff trays, no shame

Reactions: 9
Hi all, long time no see! I just wanted to say I’m finding this lockdown really tough, especially for the old head 😰 struggling right now and just trying my best to put one foot in front of the other. But today has felt manageable, so small wins 🙌🏻

Anyway just wanted to say, I haven’t had the brain power to think up any witty quips but all your Henry/Mick jokes have had me properly howling with laughter, for the first time in ages - so thank you!

I know we’re a bunch of tattling witch*s but reading through here has been some much needed light relief of late - so thank you!

I mean also wow, she just keeps getting worse, huh?🤷‍♀️🥵 I found those stories about her friends husband taking his own life so uncomfortable, that was not her place! My heart breaks for that poor mans wife and his children. Henry has some nerve grief-jacking her for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi all, long time no see! I just wanted to say I’m finding this lockdown really tough, especially for the old head 😰 struggling right now and just trying my best to put one foot in front of the other. But today has felt manageable, so small wins 🙌🏻

Anyway just wanted to say, I haven’t had the brain power to think up any witty quips but all your Henry/Mick jokes have had me properly howling with laughter, for the first time in ages - so thank you!

I know we’re a bunch of tattling witch*s but reading through here has been some much needed light relief of late - so thank you!

I mean also wow, she just keeps getting worse, huh?🤷‍♀️🥵 I found those stories about her friends husband taking his own life so uncomfortable, that was not her place! My heart breaks for that poor mans wife and his children. Henry has some nerve grief-jacking her for engagement.
That's not a small win, That's a massive win 😘👏 don't stay away, you'll always have your tattle pals!

Keep going 💗

Reactions: 7
She’s a bleeping stupid, fat, ugly, self centred bleep. She’s properly boiled my piss today! Her friends profile is private for a reason, doubt she’d want family photos shared on someone’s stories who has over 90k followers. God I hope she loses followers for that. Stupid bleeping witch.

Reactions: 21

Hey we’re always here for you 🥰🥰

Reactions: 1
That's not a small win, That's a massive win 😘👏 don't stay away, you'll always have your tattle pals!

Keep going 💗
Aw thanks mate, that means a lot 🥰 it’s getting better day by day, before long I’ll be preparing Henry style banquets and frolicking about the gruffalo trail with my coat cutting off the circulation to my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aw thanks mate, that means a lot 🥰 it’s getting better day by day, before long I’ll be preparing Henry style banquets and frolicking about the gruffalo trail with my coat cutting off the circulation to my tits!
🤣🤣 don't forget to same some energy for redecoration of the second floor and making reels with tit clothes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet those photos weren’t cheap either!
They aren't! My two both swam with WB and they sell it as the photo shoot is free... but it costs around £17 a lesson and then the photos are are astronomical for even a few - i can't remember exactly how much we paid but I bet it was at least £500 for the two sets of pictures 👀👀

Reactions: 4
They aren't! My two both swam with WB and they sell it as the photo shoot is free... but it costs around £17 a lesson and then the photos are are astronomical for even a few - i can't remember exactly how much we paid but I bet it was at least £500 for the two sets of pictures 👀👀
I've had two underwater shoots with my daughter through her lessons and it cost me about £35 the first time with one photo £50 the second time with three photos. Having a private shoot probably costs a lot!

Reactions: 3
She did not only tag the friend with the private profile ... she also tagged the man who took his own life🤯🤯????? WHY.
She is genuinely on another planet.
feebs- you are not okay hun
Wonder how many followers the absolute weirdo lost for this it’s insane

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.