Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo getting worse with her smug posts trying to be relatable.
she needs to bleep off now
The more she tries to be relatable the less relatable she becomes 😑 as people have pointed out yeah we've all been there with crappy nights sleep but we get on with it cos we bleeping have to and most of us probably have to get up and go off to work when that's happens myself included so she can duck off and when she gets there duck off some more 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her kids don’t sleep because she isn’t teaching them the life skill of being able to fall asleep by themselves. I know it’s each to their own with sleep ‘training’ and routines etc but if you’re not happy with your kid not sleeping then bother your fat arse to do something about it. Feeding to sleep is a recipe for disaster especially at Thyme’s age

Reactions: 15
Sorry to others that do it but I just don't understand why as soon as he wakes up, she shoves a tit in his mouth instead of trying to get him to sleep again without it

Reactions: 10
Sorry to others that do it but I just don't understand why as soon as he wakes up, she shoves a tit in his mouth instead of trying to get him to sleep again without it
Because she’s to bloody lazy. I struggle to understand how a kid who eats more than my 4 year old still wakes so much during the night for milk as well as all the milk during the day between meals.

Reactions: 9
Who even knows if he does wake as much as she says! Could just be a lie to try and appear relatable and an excuse to talk about her tits

Reactions: 6
I found this woman though the Brogan Tate thread. She could be her slightly younger sister....
How old is she? Brogan is 26.

Reactions: 1
She bleeping infiltrated my dreams last night. I dreamt she was shopping in Wilko (I did say dream, we all know she wouldn’t grace Wilko with her presence) with Jimbo Jet, 10cc and dried mixed herbs, was being a total arse about things and desperately trying to get a discount and snatching things people were looking at.

When she’d finished shopping, she went outside and was making Jimbo take pics of her but she was cat fishing, using various angles to hide her true size.
After all the tudor stuff and now 10cc I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wasn't long ago she sent 30 odd pairs off and now another 14?
My child is 7 and hasn't had that many pairs in their lifetime haha 😂

Maybe if she would see a bloody HV visitor or take any professional advice what so ever she wouldn’t have 2 kids who don’t know how to self settle.

It wasn't long ago she sent 30 odd pairs off and now another 14?
My child is 7 and hasn't had that many pairs in their lifetime haha 😂
I just came here to say the same thing! My daughter is the same age and in 2020 my she had 5 pairs of trainers/shoes/boots/sandals and two of those pairs still have plenty of growing room. I personally don't see the point in buying lots of different shoes as they soon grow out of them.

I just came here to say the same thing! My daughter is the same age and in 2020 my she had 5 pairs of trainers/shoes/boots/sandals and two of those pairs still have plenty of growing room. I personally don't see the point in buying lots of different shoes as they soon grow out of them.
Same! My daughter has 3 pairs of shoes and wellies - a pair of boots, a pair of shoes and a pair of trainers. They are expensive because I buy leather ones with a view that they are well fitting and last. They’ll also be handed down to my other little girl to try and recoup some of the cost! This woman has more money than sense!

Reactions: 7
duck off with the fake crying, yes it’s sad these pictures I keep seeing online about food parcels for kids and I’m sure people could buy better and the companies provide better but a lot of people forget these packages are for 5 lunches a week not breakfast dinner and tea seven days a week. I could feed my child lunch fir a week from a full loaf of bread, cheese, a tin of beans, jacket potatoes , fruit and biscuits or yogurt.
jacket spud with cheese or with beans
cheese on toast
beans on toast
cheese sandwich

yep boring and repetitive but the child is getting fed.

instead of the fake tears do something more than influence, write or send an email to your local mp so it can be looked at regionally, donate extra bits to a food bank in your local area.....fake tears don’t do anything but make folk look like ugly criers , actions speak a lot louder than words.

Reactions: 18
Oh she’s wound me right up this morning with the FSM thing.

Yes that box is absolutely appalling but Jesus Christ. There are better ways to go about it than woe is bleeping me on Instagram. Contact your MP, see what you can do, go and bleeping help at a food bank, just something other than sitting on your lardy arse virtue signalling.

I was a FSM kid. Her kids never will be, they will never know what it’s like to hungry or grow up with their mom choosing between heating or eating.

Reactions: 13
This was my last straw and I’ve unfollowed. She’s a joke. Sitting in her mansion over feeding her kids and fake crying over this?! She just looks like she’s rubbed her eyes a bit to make them red lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s wound me right up this morning with the FSM thing.

Yes that box is absolutely appalling but Jesus Christ. There are better ways to go about it than woe is bleeping me on Instagram. Contact your MP, see what you can do, go and bleeping help at a food bank, just something other than sitting on your lardy arse virtue signalling.

I was a FSM kid. Her kids never will be, they will never know what it’s like to hungry or grow up with their mom choosing between heating or eating.
I was a kid brought up on free school meals too, we never had a pot to piss in but we turned out okay .....I think, yes it’s a sorry state of affairs but it’s not a new thing but it’s a new bandwagon for influencers to jump on.....do stuff not say stuff, actions do speak louder than words x

This was my last straw and I’ve unfollowed. She’s a joke. Sitting in her mansion over feeding her kids and fake crying over this?! She just looks like she’s rubbed her eyes a bit to make them red lol
I unfollowed a bit back but just sneak peak now and then......it’s all us us us .....look what we’ve got, look what we’ve done .....then a fake cry pic thrown in for good measure to show she’s “real”......duck off

Reactions: 7
duck off with the fake crying, yes it’s sad these pictures I keep seeing online about food parcels for kids and I’m sure people could buy better and the companies provide better but a lot of people forget these packages are for 5 lunches a week not breakfast dinner and tea seven days a week. I could feed my child lunch fir a week from a full loaf of bread, cheese, a tin of beans, jacket potatoes , fruit and biscuits or yogurt.
jacket spud with cheese or with beans
cheese on toast
beans on toast
cheese sandwich

yep boring and repetitive but the child is getting fed.
Regardless the children are due £30 per week for lunches. This is what the company were allocated to give out per child/household (I’m not sure which) and the packages do not add up to this amount. That is the outrage from most parties (I do not include Mick in this), that the company is profiting when it shouldn’t.

Regardless the children are due £30 per week for lunches. This is what the company were allocated to give out per child/household (I’m not sure which) and the packages do not add up to this amount. That is the outrage from most parties (I do not include Mick in this), that the company is profiting when it shouldn’t.
oh I 100% agree the parcels are piss poor and nowhere near £30 in value , far from it and I think it’s a disgusting offering and the company providing need looking into because they must be on the make if that’s what is sent out. You could still give a child lunches for five days a week with what is in there but if money spent properly far more variety and nutritional content put in.....my bug bear is all these mummy influencers getting distraught about it with fake tears when they could use a platform they think they have to do more than post a crying Picture. Put a template up maybe showing you can write up to your local mp, suggest if you are unhappy donate to a local food bank, there’s quite a bit more can be done than crying ugly tears

Reactions: 11
I think that box is for one child for 10 days? I’ve read a few different things so who knows.

I completely agree with you by the way. This shouldn’t be done for a profit

Reactions: 3
duck off is she crying because of that! She's probably crying because Scooter has pissed in her Vans or something.
I don't believe for a second that that is what she was crying for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.