Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off that people like her can’t just say it’s not that bad for them compared to other people! Like she has to fabricate this imaginary struggle to fit in with all the other influencers who are struggling with homeschooling/full time jobs.

Like, me and my partner are both working full time and my little ones nursery is still open I’m not ashamed to admit we’ve got it pretty easy compared to most of my friends. I would never be smug about it, but I’d also never try to fake empathy to pretend I had it just as hard as them because I know we don’t, and it would be pretty offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They spent over £70 on two bottles of gin for each other as Christmas presents :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
King Henry 🤣 i just can't...still laughing at this...as you were
People of a certain age will remember "The Freak" off Prisoner Cell Block H 🤣
Yes! She is more bea though isnt she, sure it was mentioned here before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sick of seeing Flat leaf parsley shovelling food in his gob. Like Henry VIII at an all you can eat buffet. I know he’s a baby, I’ve had enough of my own, but do we need to see them all constantly eating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pic of the booze to prove that she is drinking and not with child.
Hi feebs know you definitely don’t read here 🙌🏻
(The price ! Shocking .... hardly spend anything on myself since I had kids ... and yes I know you still need ‘you’ and ‘us’ time but most of us prioritise our cash.
Im waiting for the jan posts of what she splurged on in the sale from the money from her Christmas envelopes.

Reactions: 9
King Henry 🤣 i just can't...still laughing at this...as you were

Yes! She is more bea though isnt she, sure it was mentioned here before 🤣
That was me too way back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear Bea/Mick/Henry will hunt me down one day

• Haha
Bloody hell, I am actually crying here at some of your comments 😂😂😂 witty, sharp, quick and absolutely hilarious!! And the references... Mick, Henry VIII, Bea 😆 Keep it up please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The tuff tray is back
🙄

wasn’t so long ago she said she didn’t know how to play with Vesper and then the tray is out again.

everything she says is bullshit

Reactions: 6
Starting a search party, looking for her dogs!
I'm determined she doesn't have them anymore. She's quick to post to prove what we say on here isn't true but still hasn't posted the dogs so I'm 99% sure she's got rid of them!

Reactions: 11
I'm determined she doesn't have them anymore. She's quick to post to prove what we say on here isn't true but still hasn't posted the dogs so I'm 99% sure she's got rid of them!
I’m sure she has. Surely they’d be heard in the background or wander into a living room video or something

Yeah, think she’ll have got rid of them. Either that or they’ve probably got sick of waiting for her to get off her arse and they’ve taken themselves for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she had lambretta it looks like they were got rid of a year or so later. Which is really cruel because she and Jim clearly thought a lot of them before. Calling Jim "daddy" of the dogs etc. They were frequently on her old feed.... maybe she thought they were too much like hard work for her. Unless they tried to bite the baby or something and she didn't mention it. Either way it's just weird, it's like they never existed

Last edited:
  • Sad
Never see them around the kitchen floor either! There’s not a single photo of my kids in their high chairs without the nose of a dog! 😂🙈

They’re also never in any photos when they go for family walks - we walk the children and dogs together, especially whilst we’re only allowed 1 exercise a day!

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but it makes me so nervous seeing that baby in a big massive bed with a proper quilt! What if it went over his face? What if he fell out the bed, the bed guards don’t cover it all, I just couldn’t imagine putting a baby who is less than one in a big bed like that, god she does my head in!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.