Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad King Henry is telling us all what to do about school - writing to ofsted etc - I always take my advice from someone WHO DOESNT HAVE ANY CHILDREN AT SCHOOL. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is such an hole. She rejects professional help when it suits her but isn't shy of popping on her Karen hat to look an even bigger smug prat when she feels the need. How do people like-follow her?! 🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a selfish bastard rejecting the HV who is there to help your child’s development. Imagine being that self entitled and stuck so far up your own HOOP that you think you’re above professionals

bleep!

• Heart
Omg a pizza made of yoghurt. I’ve never seen such interesting content on her Instagram before

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We get it, Flavouring can climb. I’m calling the next photo Henry posts (if she gets over “grid fear” 🙄) is him sprawled across her coronation banquet with a lump of spit roast pig hanging out of his chops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a selfish bastard rejecting the HV who is there to help your child’s development. Imagine being that self entitled and stuck so far up your own HOOP that you think you’re above professionals

bleep!
Still mad about this!

Reactions: 5
That bleeping pizza again 🙄🙄🙄 love that shes now stopped linking the bbc recipe and is taking it as her own now 🤨

Reactions: 8
I've made this pizza before from the BBC not her and it's ok but it's not that much of a speciality she literally hasn't got any interesting content I wish Instagram would wipe her followers off that onlyfollowed her for SW cos she'd have about 3 left 😑

Reactions: 5
I've made this pizza before from the BBC not her and it's ok but it's not that much of a speciality she literally hasn't got any interesting content I wish Instagram would wipe her followers off that onlyfollowed her for SW cos she'd have about 3 left 😑
It doesn't sound very appealing tbh! I may try it for a laugh one day. I really don't know how so many follow her. They have to be hate follows 😄

Reactions: 3
King Henry 🤣 i just can't...still laughing at this...as you were sorry

Reactions: 3
duck off with your ofsted posts. Your child is not yet in compulsory education. You are not being set multiple daily lessons, teams lessons and maths apps whilst also juggling your pre-school age child and your own job. You really are in a privileged situation that you don’t need to work, can live off Jimbo Jet’s salary in your mansion and aren’t really homeschooling as such. I am sure Norland Nannies can fix you up if you really are stuck though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.