Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if your child is treating your tits as a drive through costa now would be the time to introduce him to a beaker surely? Maybe he just needs some water or a cuddle not shoving your tit in his mouth when he’s to busy playing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long she can go without posting a pic of her tit on instagram.

place your bets now...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long she can go without posting a pic of her tit on instagram.

place your bets now...
She can’t make it more than 24 hours . She just can’t wait to get the milk laden knockers out for her IG followers.

I bet she has burger nips

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must constantly have her phone next to her for any photo opportunity! I breastfed both my kids...not aslong as Feebs but I did. I can’t recall one moment whilst feeding where I thought “oh must take a pic AND show thousands of strangers”!!
No one wants or needs to see it surely?! Keep it to yourself! Poor lad just wants a little drink. Such an overshare. Nothing is sacred to these poor kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She bleeping infiltrated my dreams last night. I dreamt she was shopping in Wilko (I did say dream, we all know she wouldn’t grace Wilko with her presence) with Jimbo Jet, 10cc and dried mixed herbs, was being a total arse about things and desperately trying to get a discount and snatching things people were looking at.

When she’d finished shopping, she went outside and was making Jimbo take pics of her but she was cat fishing, using various angles to hide her true size.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these stupid posts she puts up about broken “mama” 🤢, keep going mama, breathe mama and if it’s heavy leave it behind mama - fecking stop it Feebs man! There is no denying the absolute killer of sleepless nights with kids, Christ I have been there many times and I know. But as has been pointed out so many times before, it’s not like she has a job to go to or literally anything to do. If she bothered her fat, hairy hole getting her children into a ROUTINE and encouraging good sleep habits, she wouldn’t be this broken mama that she talks about. Most Mums don’t have the luxury of getting to loll about the house after a sleepless night.

What does she actually do, Jim does majority of cooking, bathes kids and bedtimes the scooter. I don’t think Feebs even does housework as she would surely be putting it all on Insta and trying to blag free cleaning products. She just sits with her norks out feeding herbivore and displaying her freckly ginger tits to the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All these stupid posts she puts up about broken “mama” 🤢, keep going mama, breathe mama and if it’s heavy leave it behind mama - fecking stop it Feebs man! There is no denying the absolute killer of sleepless nights with kids, Christ I have been there many times and I know. But as has been pointed out so many times before, it’s not like she has a job to go to or literally anything to do. If she bothered her fat, hairy hole getting her children into a ROUTINE and encouraging good sleep habits, she wouldn’t be this broken mama that she talks about. Most Mums don’t have the luxury of getting to loll about the house after a sleepless night.

What does she actually do, Jim does majority of cooking, bathes kids and bedtimes the scooter. I don’t think Feebs even does housework as she would surely be putting it all on Insta and trying to blag free cleaning products. She just sits with her norks out feeding herbivore and displaying her freckly ginger tits to the world.
Inject this into my veins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

She’s deffo getting worse with her smug posts trying to be relatable.
she needs to bleep off now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.