Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're secret pissheads. There was rather a lot of red wine under her pram for 2 people that time a few months ago.... that's why they're both big bloaters, they get on the booze then can't stop eating. Everything is food and wine like Henry 8th with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she taking the piss getting on top of her shopping budget ? She has about £150 odd quid a week to spend on 2 adults a toddler and baby who we all know doesn't touch formula ..if that's her budgeting she must of been spending easily over £200 a week on food that's bleeping pure gluttony no need at all for the amount of people in the family.

Reactions: 12
Is she taking the piss getting on top of her shopping budget ? She has about £150 odd quid a week to spend on 2 adults a toddler and baby who we all know doesn't touch formula ..if that's her budgeting she must of been spending easily over £200 a week on food that's bleeping pure gluttony no need at all for the amount of people in the family.
She buys brands. Is she a Waitrose shopper or m&s? Lol

Reactions: 1
I'm really surprised that Feebs hasn't been giving some kind of public service announcement reminding parents to apply for their child's Reception school places seeing as Vesper starts school in September and the application process is open. I've seen lots of comments about parents being disappointed that they can't go to open evenings, have a look around etc, saying it's hard to know if they've made the right decision on choosing their preferences. Unless she's home educating or sending Vesper to a prep school so she has no interest.

Reactions: 2
I'm really surprised that Feebs hasn't been giving some kind of public service announcement reminding parents to apply for their child's Reception school places seeing as Vesper starts school in September and the application process is open. I've seen lots of comments about parents being disappointed that they can't go to open evenings, have a look around etc, saying it's hard to know if they've made the right decision on choosing their preferences. Unless she's home educating or sending Vesper to a prep school so she has no interest.
Now we wait to see if she posts on this haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on, if Scooter hasn’t started school yet then why is Mick moaning about the ‘school run’ every day😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they're secret pissheads. There was rather a lot of red wine under her pram for 2 people that time a few months ago.... that's why they're both big bloaters, they get on the booze then can't stop eating. Everything is food and wine like Henry 8th with them
hahaha great minds - when I saw her stories I thought that it looked like a Henry 8th feast. I’m surprised they dont have gout with all that port, cheese and Pate!!

and as for her ‘New year intentions’ - whatever her angle for 2021 is (weight loss, BOPO, money management, earth mother etc) she’s a hypocrite and a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She buys brands. Is she a Waitrose shopper or m&s? Lol
Tesco 😂
Based on the amount of vouchers she gets! I still think she spends more than that! Considering she has around £15-£20 club card vouchers a month.

I missed her message she got last night?
What did it say?

Reactions: 4
Why do they always thing the people who make “nasty” comments are sad/have unfulfilled lives. Maybe they’re just sick of your BS!

Also, refuse to believe she is living a truly happy fulfilled life when all she does is try to change herself.

I’m assuming she was talking about the flamingo land comment.

Notice how she said get her shopping budget under control.....the personal spending is way off as per usual

Reactions: 6
She is such a haughty, smug hole. She would never cope in the real world all alone with 2 kids.

Someone should ask her when she got the new Jag and personalised number plate? seeing as she had to get rid of the Lexus and get a lease car..cause you know, debts 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she said previously that she’s got debts then? I’ve only really been following since just before Herbie was born.

Reactions: 1
She put up a big post maybe 18
Months ago about how she was struggling to meet her half of the monthly bills since Aprillia came along and traded her Lexus in for a leased pug and was touting money saving tips. Then she showed nothing other than a) her udders, b) a kid having a wee in the woods c) gargantuan meals and various splurges including but not limited to 4 pairs of Vans in a one-er, DM boots, a personal stylist, a whole new wardrobe based on said stylists advise, multiple renovations including a whole floor for a playroom and 10cc’s bedroom, snug, 2 x £20 bibs....

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.