Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to this!!!!
she claims to be all about the body positivity yet when she did the q&a and was asked to share of a pic of when she was happy it was her at her lowest weight.
Also I’m all for the body positivity and it shows you can be larger and healthy but Feebz is unhealthy, she has two young children and will she able to keep up with them and play at the park etc. I mean the heavy breathing after her walk would suggest not.
I have noticed numerous times on Feebs talking stories that she is frequently breathless - not a good sign. And when she posted that pic of her at her slimmest, it indicates that is when she feels her best and understandably so. She did look really good in fairness to her. Unfortunately, even after that “styling” session, poor Feebs looks like an overstuffed sausage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have noticed numerous times on Feebs talking stories that she is frequently breathless - not a good sign. And when she posted that pic of her at her slimmest, it indicates that is when she feels her best and understandably so. She did look really good in fairness to her. Unfortunately, even after that “styling” session, poor Feebs looks like an overstuffed sausage.
She wants to be slim but also she wants to eat like every day is Christmas Day.

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she lets the baby sleep in bed with with a duvet but not on him? So surely he must be cold if no baby sleep bag? Unless her house is tropical!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but she lets the baby sleep in bed with with a duvet but not on him? So surely he must be cold if no baby sleep bag? Unless her house is tropical!
If he photo the other day is anything to go by, their heating is turned up. She was sitting there in a vest top and he was in shorts.
Dread to think how much their heating bill is for the mansion

Reactions: 3
Oh no I don’t know where we’re going to put our Christmas stuff now the second favourite child is in the attic. We’ve only got 20 other rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think she’s going to jump (drag) herself back onto the SW band wagon tomorrow? My money is on it.

Reactions: 1
Do we think she’s going to jump (drag) herself back onto the SW band wagon tomorrow? My money is on it.
I really don’t think she could do it again. Not being horrible but that’s a hell of a lot of weight to lose once let alone try and do twice! But then why else would she still have SW in her name 6 months after she quit? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh god do you think? 😂
She couldn’t be a consultant as she loves the ads too much!

95F58C2C-1361-46B2-B807-B4B36DF87E6C.png

ok, I see this and I don’t know if it’s for her or the babies breakfast going from past posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems really concerned herbs is after Vespas milk? And Vespa only has a tiny bit after her bath why? Isn’t it normal for children her age to have warm milk still?

She seems really concerned herbs is after Vespas milk? And Vespa only has a tiny bit after her bath why? Isn’t it normal for children her age to have warm milk still?
I'm 39 and still have warm milk before bed sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not being funny like but I've taken from her stories that she's having 17crackers and 50cheeses for just 2 of them 🤪I counted the crackers I need to get a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Port gives you the worst hangover known to man 🥵 she’s going to be feeling sick as a dog tomorrow home schooling her 3 year old who goes to NURSERY (but we know she’ll still have to jump on that bandwagon again🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A “tiny bit” of milk for Feebs & Co is probably half a litre ... I don’t think their portion is control is up to much 🐷

• Haha
Not being funny like but I've taken from her stories that she's having 17crackers and 50cheeses for just 2 of them 🤪I counted the crackers I need to get a life 😂
5CBFDA5F-7CF1-45AB-AD23-4B699594A649.png
This is Feebz reminding you that’s just the first plate you counted ... 🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.