Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh โ€œlilโ€ itโ€™s the same as when people used โ€œickleโ€ after it was said a lot on TFI Friday 25 years ago. Cringe then, cringe now.

Reactions: 5
I bottle fed with the one BF a day till she was 13 weeks old and she was a horrendous sleeper, she still wakes up once now and sheโ€™s 2 ๐Ÿคฃ

@ChubClubThug random but weโ€™ve gone from cot to bed now and I donโ€™t know why I was so worried, itโ€™s made absolutely no difference, not sure if youโ€™ve done it yet but just wanted to reassure you as we were discussing it the other day on old fopps thread xx

wonder what the next platform will be though. Oh Christ imagine mick on only fans ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Second reassurance on the cot to bed move. I was dreading it, but itโ€™s made no difference she barely noticed.

Reactions: 1
4EAFEEA0-AA6D-49E5-B67D-17B2A856D9C2.png

Oh my god sheโ€™s writing the bloody jokes herself now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, wants a full lockdown... on her second visit to a zoo/theme park this week ๐Ÿง make it make sense, mick!

Reactions: 11
I just asked my partner how old he thought she looked and he said 50 or 60 ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
26EC5C47-FF61-4E29-A6C3-42BAE3CF1AA3.png
I
I screen shot this yesterday - this deffo feels like either a dig at tattle or a dig at the person who commented about her going to the zoo the same day as she said we needed a national lockdown. HI MICK ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.