Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop filming your 10 month old climbing and standing on tables and start teaching him not to šŸ˜¬ just the photos/videos make me nervous!

Reactions: 11
Genuinely bet she spits feathers sheā€™s not married. Letā€™s go down the checklist

Pigeon pair (boy and a girl) CHECK
Large home pile with outhouse and garden(S) and annexe CHECK
Renovations as much as poss to ā€œupgradeā€ CHECK
Banker wanker partner CHECK
No job to speak of that earns money (iNfLuEnCer does not count) CHECK
Boden catalogue wardrobes CHECK
Personal stylist (ahem) CHECK
Big fat wedding ring set for a planned country wedding with associated castle, old veil handed down the family and a hog roast, cake 7 tiers and sliced by sword - MISSING

Not so smugballS now, the old duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnā€™t she married then?!
nah - Jim has never proposed. Wonder why they havent got married for the kids sake? My aunty and uncle didnt plan on getting married however they chose to when my cousin arrived.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
nah - Jim has never proposed. Wonder why they havent got married for the kids sake? My aunty and uncle didnt plan on getting married however they chose to when my cousin arrived.
People here have often said that she looks unhappy and that her and Jim live like housemates with children, and I wonder if thatā€™s why sheā€™s sticking around - if they split and sheā€™s not working she might end up with nothing to show for it all.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely bet she spits feathers sheā€™s not married. Letā€™s go down the checklist

Pigeon pair (boy and a girl) CHECK
Large home pile with outhouse and garden(S) and annexe CHECK
Renovations as much as poss to ā€œupgradeā€ CHECK
Banker wanker partner CHECK
No job to speak of that earns money (iNfLuEnCer does not count) CHECK
Boden catalogue wardrobes CHECK
Personal stylist (ahem) CHECK
Big fat wedding ring set for a planned country wedding with associated castle, old veil handed down the family and a hog roast, cake 7 tiers and sliced by sword - MISSING

Not so smugballS now, the old duck
Sliced by sword šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

I bet she hates that sheā€™s not married

Reactions: 2
Bet she hates that!
She went off on one again not so long ago saying things like "who says it's JIM that's doesn't WANT to get married??" She also said my mum and dad were not married for 30 odd years blah blah, they married when she was diagnosed with being terminally ill. So to me, that suggests marriage is very important to them financially and emotionally šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø she is ultra salty when people mention the M word šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
People here have often said that she looks unhappy and that her and Jim live like housemates with children, and I wonder if thatā€™s why sheā€™s sticking around - if they split and sheā€™s not working she might end up with nothing to show for it all.
you kind of get the same impression from the IG stories as well - that they are not partners and are just together for the kids sake. I also thought that her family was also well off? ( could be wrong about this?)

Reactions: 2
She seems to be copying her own parents. Donā€™t they have a girl (her) and a boy? They didnā€™t get married for 30 years...Iā€™d imagine her mum didnā€™t work either which is why she doesnā€™t...very bizarre...

you kind of get the same impression from the IG stories as well - that they are not partners and are just together for the kids sake. I also thought that her family was also well off? ( could be wrong about this?)
Yeah I think they are.
She used to work for her parents business so I'd say so.

She makes out its Jim but before Vesper I remember someone asking and her response was "He's never asked"

CC021129-A7F2-4BC1-8862-9C197ADE8343.png
Literally on your doorstep
You mean your poorer neighbours
#debtadvice šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hinted not that long ago that it was HER decision not to get married but a few years ago she mentioned quite a few times (for a lot of us to remember something so little) that it was JIM who didnā€™t want to get married. And she did say that a few times, hinted it was upto him to propose etc. He probably doesnā€™t want to marry her as then she will be entitled to everything he has worked so hard for šŸ¤£ whilst she has run up her OWN debts

Reactions: 7
ā€œForest walks with my teamā€ just say family. Or fam. Weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m struggling to think how they stay together? He doesnā€™t want to get married they sleep in separate beds apart from when baby making. Is this what they want from life? I know everyoneā€™s different but it would make me feel like tit if I knew my partner didnā€™t want to marry me or sleep in the same bed as me and never really intimate

Reactions: 5
I call my family my team, in fairness itā€™s bleeping massive šŸ˜‚
Tbf itā€™s just annoyed me her saying it, I think itā€™s quite a popular thing to say and I just canā€™t cope with her trying too hard with her ā€œgridā€ lingo

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m struggling to think how they stay together? He doesnā€™t want to get married they sleep in separate beds apart from when baby making. Is this what they want from life? I know everyoneā€™s different but it would make me feel like tit if I knew my partner didnā€™t want to marry me or sleep in the same bed as me and never really intimate
Going by her old instagram 'Malton chick' she broke up with him and tried to find someone else ... but that failed so they ended up back together. I get the impression it was now or never when they had Moped . I think she loves his family more than him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.