Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
The styled by Suzy or whatever it was called was obviously a waste of money, or what it gifted?! I can't imagine what wearing what would be tip run/gardening clothes for a weekend in London. I'm all for individual style and people dressing uniquely but there is no style there what so ever. Even if she wore smarter shorts and t‐shirt she would have looked better. Why not take a few long summer dresses that she has and some chub rub shirts for comfort? It's like she has gained weight and just doesn't care. I'm certainly not small but summer fashion is the one for me, I love it, so many comfortable and pretty options to wear.

Also, fair enough if she is happy with her size, although I'm not convinced because of all her ailments, which carrying extra weight can't be good for. Does anyone know how tall Phoebe is as she certainly doesn't look anywhere near an 18 anymore if she is average height.

Reactions: 5

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
She’s swanning off abroad soon isn’t she, on what I recon is a gifted holiday. Feel sorry for anyone around the pool that’s going to see her crusty hooves and massive gunt
She was busting to go back to Eden resort in Albuferia, time will tell hoping for the cringe transition vid 😂

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
1) I commend her for this, because I could never go somewhere by myself for a full blown meal.

2) She looks a right dick in that picture - like, she’s set her phone up purposefully and set a timer just to take a ‘natural’ picture. Make it make sense.

3) As a plus size lady who is actively trying to lose weight I feel I am within my rights to say, she has put on some hasn’t she. I think this is the biggest she’s been. She needs to sort herself out for her own health.

IMG_8839.png

• Wow

Forfoxsake

Just had a nosey at the location of the hotel and they are right in the heart of Brit Town, not good for kids (for some reason I thought for the hotel to be offering freebie pr stays it would be in the old town or on the other Poniente beach side which is quieter). But who cares if it's free eh

Mancnet

VIP Member
Anyone wonder if she’s just making Vesper be gluten free because she hates her so much? Strange the golden child doesn’t need to be gluten free… it’s like she thinks if she has to suffer then so can V

Lozza85

Of course her talking about taking collagen and whatever else is pretty much just to push her discount code. Nothing she does or says is authentic.
And as always the ad/aff is minuscule and blends in with the background.

• Angry

MamaD

VIP Member
I would love to see JSG she was so condescending and holier than thou. She put all the weight and more back on, hence her disappearance from social media
Always eat the rainbow with a plate full of veg when it was obvious she was eating the rainbow plus everything else. No one card she gained the weight, it was her superior attitude that piss*d everyone off!

francesthemute

She’s lucky she got space in the breakfast club too, when my kids went they were always oversubscribed. Can’t she ever just be grateful or just accepting of things as they are?

Globetrotter

She and so many others are terrifying. My sister is a police liaison officer for families and works specifically with child sex abusers, paedophiles and their victims. She was talking last week about statistics that are being published about how paedophiles were surveyed and they get most of their images from mothers on social media. Apparently and quite obviously they don’t have to work as hard now to have access to children. Also these statistics show that interactions and imprints on posts of children who are fully clothed, jumping in a puddle type photos are hugely less than photos where parents are sharing swimwear, nappy, summer photos that are immediately used as sexual content for paedophiles. They can actually see it’s mostly men’s accounts who are watching and there are unknown accounts not attached to an exact name/gender that are the next highest. After that they see mostly women commenting who appear genuine interactions. I don’t have the source as I didn’t ask, she was just talking about training she had been doing.
I honestly cannot understand why a mother would do what Phoebe does. She’s not the only one and they’re all culpable, but all joking aside of how much of a joke she is about how she dresses etc the fact that she is basically sending her daughters body to be used by paedophiles makes me fucking sick.
And the more sickening thing is she doesn’t give a shit. She would rather make pennies from a click or view and block someone bringing up how dangerous what she’s doing is, than protect her child.
No wonder she hides social media from Jim. Surely he must have something between his ears to realise how bad what she’s doing is.
I imagine the high rates of women commenting on these photos is because of saps like feebs sticking up for their mum crowd when ppl are trying to tell them not to put their kids photos up, they just validate each other about what good parents they all are for willingly handing their kids privacy over to these freaks.
I imagine there are also a lot of bad women looking for their own sick interests too, very much doubt its just guys, plenty of women in prisons for crimes against other women / kids.

Reactions: 4