Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
The styled by Suzy or whatever it was called was obviously a waste of money, or what it gifted?! I can't imagine what wearing what would be tip run/gardening clothes for a weekend in London. I'm all for individual style and people dressing uniquely but there is no style there what so ever. Even if she wore smarter shorts and t‐shirt she would have looked better. Why not take a few long summer dresses that she has and some chub rub shirts for comfort? It's like she has gained weight and just doesn't care. I'm certainly not small but summer fashion is the one for me, I love it, so many comfortable and pretty options to wear.

Also, fair enough if she is happy with her size, although I'm not convinced because of all her ailments, which carrying extra weight can't be good for. Does anyone know how tall Phoebe is as she certainly doesn't look anywhere near an 18 anymore if she is average height.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s been said but who sorts the colour wash into all one colour - you just wash all the colours together surely?!?

Saving money all the time but def buying followers - no way people are choosing to follow based on the last weeks content!!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
1) I commend her for this, because I could never go somewhere by myself for a full blown meal.

2) She looks a right dick in that picture - like, she’s set her phone up purposefully and set a timer just to take a ‘natural’ picture. Make it make sense.

3) As a plus size lady who is actively trying to lose weight I feel I am within my rights to say, she has put on some hasn’t she. I think this is the biggest she’s been. She needs to sort herself out for her own health.

IMG_8839.png

• Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
Horrifying...she best wear that dress this year cos it won't be fitting next summer the way she's going

And feebs just get the eyebrows microbladed

IMG_4281.jpeg

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Exactly, they’re just a modern day version of a door to door salesman!
I tried to explain that there are different contexts but the principals are the same. Begging a person in the street for money and begging a company online is fundamentally no different.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I can’t understand if you take them off at end of day and you’re not ready to do a wash what do you do with your stinking pants just leave them festering in the wash pile 🤢🤢 I just can’t and I’m quite progressive with feminine hygiene…got me a mooncup! But hell no to period pants
They are fantastic for young girls just starting, unsure of pads/afraid of leaking. I personally don't use them but you are supposed to steep them, rinse then wash. Most people have a bucket with a lid they sluice them in. At the end of the day it's a small amount of blood from our body's that takes minutes to wash out, same I assume as you'd rinse out a moon cup.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Ahhh Steven Segal. I thought Spanjee had kept most of the weight off. Can’t be sure though as havent seen her profile in at least 3 years now?

This time I’ve done it

that was the account . I think she had a tummy tuck to get rid of all the loose skin. I wonder if she kept the weight off? I haven’t seen her profile around for a while either.
---
I didn’t ever follow Gemma Bosanko or JSG for some reason. I think the Gemma account used to wind me up even back then for being overly “ perfect” looking. She came across as a bit of a smug twat.
Gemma still is a smug twat and is now balls deep in an ED and workout regime by an exercise charlatan who has created a weird cult of overweight people paying him a fortune to starve themselves and follow his programme.

Lynx

VIP Member
On one or two occasions I've ended up with a tiny split in my heal, and oh my the pain! They must hurt so much! But it's usually when being on the go all the time, wearing flip flops a lot and I haven't filed my heels for a little bit. But since then I'm so careful. I don't get why she gets on top on her foot issues then just neglects them completely again. Once she's sorted them a regular foot file and moisturise will keep on top of it.

Reactions: 5

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how does she have so many pairs of kids shoes to donate?! I’m sure she buys from charity shop etc so when she donates it gives her a bit of clout for her followers
My 3 year old has like 3 or 4 pairs of shoes!
Everything is in excess with her

Lozza85

Oh I always wondered what happened to her! Didn’t she have twins and then just disappear?
Yeah literally vanished. I’ve tried to hunt on insta many times but failed. She piled all of her lost SW weight and then some! Vegan my arse

• Haha