Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
That is dangerously high! Even the second reading is high so she’s talking shite saying “I’m blessed with good blood pressure”.
My BP is similar to her 2nd reading (always been around there) & my Doctor has slways said it's perfect 🤨

Reactions: 1

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think it must be different in Scotland because to the main, you go to the school that’s closest to your home 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s always individual cases where people want to go to X school because it’s closer to a grandparent or whatever but there doesn’t seem to be the same issues here
That's pretty much what it is here. But people put down ones further away when most schools are oversubscribed anyway and then end up getting accepted for the one closest to them anyway

Stimpii

VIP Member
We had to apply for a junior school place even tho it’s technically the same school. I only applied for one school tho so wasn’t worried 😂

Ranty_raver

I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.
Never thought of a rinse and separate bucket. It’s because my friend was wearing them when she came to visit me and didn’t ask to rinse them just put them in a carrier bag for her to sort when she got home a week later 🤢

francesthemute

Her typical response is to throw money at everything. Nothing to wear? Hire a stylist. Again.

I like the outfit. Can't wait for the haul reel.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
She is the least convincing person on Instagram. As if she shaves. She doesn’t brush her fucking teeth or take off yesterday’s make up. She’s the rankest of the rank.

When the kids are grown up will she think selling their childhoods to Instagram was worth it? Just so she could buy shit at B&M to move from box to box, shove in a cupboard and then the loft and then clear out to the tip.
Any self respecting mother would not subject their kids to public ridicule by posting their life on social media.